Ruin embarrasses Chivalry Legion into Rag after 5mins

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
50 replies to this topic

#41 Minin Cracka

Minin Cracka

Posted 18 February 2017 - 06:13 PM

So is ruin the new dk of topic making?

You are in red army, You dont even make topics LMAO

Our website has plenty we dont really care as a whole to post our small fights on zybez to be trolled but obviously their sh*tter clan likes being trolled constantly and laughed at as the trash of zybez. Only a select few of us even look at zybez.

Of course the opinion of sv doesnt really bother me either seeing as yall just ddos and rag so meh good day kiddo.

http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/2766/090630204228.png [Image blocked; please upload it at an approved host.]

#42 JameslDuces

JameslDuces

• RS Status:Member
  • Clan:Ruin
  • Team:Spartans

Posted 18 February 2017 - 06:51 PM

Our website has plenty we dont really care as a whole to post our small fights on zybez to be trolled but obviously their sh*tter clan likes being trolled constantly and laughed at as the trash of zybez. Only a select few of us even look at zybez.

Of course the opinion of sv doesnt really bother me either seeing as yall just ddos and rag so meh good day kiddo.

I wouldn't post a 5 man pk trip of killing kids doing spider either.

Stay Trash Red Army

- Ex- Leader of Ruin -

3xpFg2Y.png

"You won't be seeing us tonight or tomorrow or the next night, you will never get another fight"

~ CL High Council Davis

Ruin Banishes CL FROM AEST

#43 Minin Cracka

Minin Cracka

Posted 18 February 2017 - 07:14 PM

Stay Trash Red Army

Mate we killed your clan 2 nights ago and you wouldnt mass up apparently 15 at 4am est was to much for you guys.. stay easy ruin "#1 aest"

http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/2766/090630204228.png [Image blocked; please upload it at an approved host.]

#44 JameslDuces

JameslDuces

• Clan:Ruin
  • Team:Spartans

Posted 18 February 2017 - 07:43 PM

Stay Trash Red Army

Mate we killed your clan 2 nights ago and you wouldnt mass up apparently 15 at 4am est was to much for you guys.. stay easy ruin "#1 aest"

What lmfao, 2 nights ago we were out with 30 smoking CL

- Ex- Leader of Ruin -

3xpFg2Y.png

"You won't be seeing us tonight or tomorrow or the next night, you will never get another fight"

~ CL High Council Davis

Ruin Banishes CL FROM AEST

#45 Gabos

Gabos

Posted 19 February 2017 - 02:07 AM

You still mad we took your best members? Lol, all we do is rag and ddos? Clown lmfao

#46 Minin Cracka

Minin Cracka

Posted 19 February 2017 - 05:08 AM

You still mad we took your best members? Lol, all we do is rag and ddos? Clown lmfao

Our best members LOL nah kid you took our rejects who want attention and who cant tank but good try mate.

#47 Lesiva

Lesiva

• RS Name:Karma
  • Clan:Peacefull

Posted 19 February 2017 - 06:36 AM

Our best members LOL nah kid you took our rejects who want attention and who cant tank but good try mate.

It's true their members are full of rejects who seek attention an example is there female "leader" who can't even host inner events right.

But then again fake CL have far worse leadership.

Edited by Lesiva, 19 February 2017 - 06:39 AM.

Posted Image

#48 Gabos

Gabos

Posted 19 February 2017 - 10:38 AM

It's true their members are full of rejects who seek attention an example is there female "leader" who can't even host inner events right.

Who are you even talking to? LOL

#49 LollipoParty

LollipoParty

Posted 19 February 2017 - 11:02 AM

Stay Trash Red Army

Do you actually realize this topic is about your team just killed 3 cl members who weren't even in gear? I am sure ''killing kids at spiders'' are at least more worthwhile than killing someone in 1 item.

I hope the fake hasta kill pic and somewhat ''ty for zgs/ags/bgs'' are good enough for the morale boost. 

#50 davis_123

davis_123

Noob King

Posted 19 February 2017 - 01:53 PM

Differing direction maybe but I have been on the CL leaderboard for many many years, give it some time.

CL Legend

#51 MVP

MVP

Lavigne

• RS Status:Retired

Posted 19 February 2017 - 02:04 PM

Well this topic flew under the radar for a bit too long (because I'm an idiot and didn't read the report properly btw). But this topic shows nothing of a fight, just you camping some 1itemers at Greater Demons and possibly even faking a +1 kill. So that'll be the end of this chapter.

KrPODlD.png

xuLlzzs.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: