We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss

Photo
OSRS

Runecrafting Pet

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 I Love You

I Love You

Forever. ♥

• RS Status:Oldschool
  • Clan:Divine Forces

Posted 06 February 2017 - 12:28 PM

GV9tdCn.png

Figured I'd throw in 99 Hunter as well, got that yesterday.

Pb3gzQN.png

I wish it is always You. Only You and I.

4uF1y.png

Forums | 'True 2k8' Clanchat | @DivineForces | YouTube | #DF @ SeersIRC | Memberlist

hoW5M5P.gif

#2 The duck

The duck

The Community Duck™

• RS Name:Elysian Duck
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 06 February 2017 - 12:35 PM

Nice achievement and good luck with the remaining skills!!

pLiLWr2.png

5y3uOuI.png

Ppj1oVu.jpg

Blogs Team Leader & CL of Questions, feel free to PM me with suggestions or ideas

#3 Murdoc

Murdoc

*autistic screeching*

Posted 06 February 2017 - 12:37 PM

Well done! Just seen the base chances of getting one of these and still haven't stopped laughing, that's insane. Have you got any of the other pets? Congrats on the Hunter, too. What's next? ^_^

mew-lp.png

XabJkFa.png
GuthixUnder-1.png
“People are continually pointing out to me the wretchedness of white people in order to console me for the wretchedness of blacks. But an itemized account of the American failure does not console me and it should not console anyone else. That hundreds of thousands of white people are living, in effect, no better than the "African Americans" is not a fact to be regarded with complacency. The social and moral bankruptcy suggested by this fact is of the bitterest, most terrifying kind.”

#4 spoonheb

spoonheb

Friendly Ghost

• RS Status:Member

Posted 06 February 2017 - 01:18 PM

Wow judging solely from how tedious it is trying to get any skill pet plus how tedious runecrafting is that's quite an accomplishment. Congrats.

~It's too late if it burns when you pee

#5 I Love You

I Love You

Forever. ♥

Posted 06 February 2017 - 01:23 PM

Well done! Just seen the base chances of getting one of these and still haven't stopped laughing, that's insane. Have you got any of the other pets? Congrats on the Hunter, too. What's next? ^_^

I have the thieving pet, fishing pet and Zulrah pet. Not too bad but I'm not too fussed about pets really.

And I'll likely be working on Runecrafting/Thieving (thieving is for when I'm reading something/studying for exams that'll be coming up in two weeks. ;~; ).

4uF1y.png

Forums | 'True 2k8' Clanchat | @DivineForces | YouTube | #DF @ SeersIRC | Memberlist

hoW5M5P.gif

#6 Murdoc

Murdoc

*autistic screeching*

Posted 06 February 2017 - 01:39 PM

I'm here because I have a video job interview to do by the 9th. :hi: 

Wow judging solely from how tedious it is trying to get any skill pet plus how tedious runecrafting is that's quite an accomplishment. Congrats.

Hakuna matata, if you have 200M XP in the skill you're 15x more likely to get one...!

mew-lp.png

XabJkFa.png
GuthixUnder-1.png
“People are continually pointing out to me the wretchedness of white people in order to console me for the wretchedness of blacks. But an itemized account of the American failure does not console me and it should not console anyone else. That hundreds of thousands of white people are living, in effect, no better than the "African Americans" is not a fact to be regarded with complacency. The social and moral bankruptcy suggested by this fact is of the bitterest, most terrifying kind.”

#7 Bow

Bow

Posted 06 February 2017 - 01:46 PM

Congrats, I'm a tad bit jealous because the RC pet is the only one I care for but I can't seem to get it.

Nice job on 99 hunter as well.

1QdnOee.png

#8 Out

Out

• Clan:Forsaken
  • Team:Spartans

Posted 06 February 2017 - 01:49 PM

Congrats on pet and 99 hunter

#9 Elrond140

Elrond140

• Clan:Ronin

Posted 06 February 2017 - 02:48 PM

Grats on pet and 99 hunter

Edited by Elrond140, 06 February 2017 - 02:48 PM.

www.rs-ronin.net | #Ronin @SwiftIRC

#10 FeelTheRush

FeelTheRush

:: Legendary ::

• RS Name:FeelTheRush
  • Team:Zchat

Posted 06 February 2017 - 09:23 PM

Congrats on the Runecrafting pet and on 99 Hunter! The Runecrafting pet looks pretty damn sexy if I do say so myself. My luck I'd get to 99 without getting one haha. Is it like the Mining pet where the color is based on whatever you were crafting? (Sorry if the mining pet isn't really like that and it was just that poll question haha). How'd you go about Hunter? I have heard that people are mixing fletching in with it and stuff. Anyway, good luck on the skills you have left. Have fun with the Runecrafting and Thieving ;).

:: Come Visit My G&a Thread ::

"Everybody want to be friends now, but not everybody been with me
Started with a couple hundred plays now, but not everybody saw this me
I seen it coming it was all or nothing, I knew the future gonna give me something
."

#11 I Love You

I Love You

Forever. ♥

Posted 06 February 2017 - 11:18 PM

Is it like the Mining pet where the color is based on whatever you were crafting? (Sorry if the mining pet isn't really like that and it was just that poll question haha). 

Yip, you can change the colour it by crafting a rune at a specific altar. And I believe the idea to recolour the Mining pet was suggested but don't think it's ever been polled. Maybe I'm wrong though. *-*

How'd you go about Hunter? 

I think 80-87 I did with Black chins and then 87-99 I did all at Maniacal Monkeys. Didn't do any of the fletching/magic imbue/anything on the side since I mainly did this to AFK a bit more. Kind of regret not doing Black Chins because I missed out on like 80-90M worth of black chins, but whatever. \o/ Always preferred more AFK methods so I don't mind.

4uF1y.png

hoW5M5P.gif

#12 Gintoki

Gintoki

Posted 07 February 2017 - 06:58 AM

Nice one, I've only managed to get the beaver myself. I do hope that they add more pets in the future, gotta admit RS3 have OSRS beat in the skilling pets department with a pun on every pets name rather than the name of the animal.

#13 CapeScape

CapeScape

No waves

Posted 07 February 2017 - 11:51 PM

Congrats, very jelly on the rc pet. Sadly, jagex released that batch of pets right after I got 99... RIP. How many monkey tails did you get during 99 hunter?

#14 I Love You

I Love You

Forever. ♥

Posted 09 February 2017 - 01:10 PM

Congrats, very jelly on the rc pet. Sadly, jagex released that batch of pets right after I got 99... RIP. How many monkey tails did you get during 99 hunter?

Only 1 but not too bothered. They're under 1m as well which kind of sucks. :[

Looking forward to your maxing, super jealous on how far along you are.

Is it like the Mining pet where the color is based on whatever you were crafting? (Sorry if the mining pet isn't really like that and it was just that poll question haha).

Yip, you can change the colour it by crafting a rune at a specific altar. And I believe the idea to recolour the Mining pet was suggested but don't think it's ever been polled. Maybe I'm wrong though. *-*

Okay I'm wrong. d: http://services.rune...nts?oldschool=1

Edited by I Love You, 09 February 2017 - 01:11 PM.

4uF1y.png

hoW5M5P.gif

#15 Kingston

Kingston

Posted 17 February 2017 - 10:41 AM

Gratz!!! What client you using there?  :innocent:

YH6SYxv.png

@Officer - in Unbreakable 

@Member - in Team Paradox

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana