We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss

Photo
OSRS

Revenant Defeat Cutthroat For the Third Day in a Row

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#41 BrewTeleTab

BrewTeleTab

• RS Status:Free
  • Clan:Brutality

Posted 11 January 2017 - 11:19 AM

To be fair you can't claim you defeated them 3 times since you technically conceded the first battle. 

Grats on another win Rev, was once again there to see the action. As @Gladias stated this fight wasn't as clean. Also in my opinion you performed better yesterday. Would love to see a cwa between the two clans now that there is no handicap necessary.

Keep up the good work, hopefully the clan world will take a lesson from this CT v Rev 'rivalry'

Gf rev, had a lot of fun, would love to set up some cwa with no handicaps and maybe some prepped single spells fights? Personally I'm really glad to have steady action from someone. Tonights fight was pretty gross with the 1 itemers though, also I would think we were probably pretty even opts at the start, we were out on a small man.

Thought CT wasn't a minigame team? Now look at you asking for CWA fights LOL. Query me anytime boys.

Team Cam Undefeated

Maybe they'd be willing for teams they can respect, consider worth their time. Query your Memberlist.

Or maybe daddy rot told you you're not allowed. Shook.

http://brutality.co.uk - #Brutality

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#42 Dillon

Dillon

Pro Binder

• RS Status:Member

Posted 11 January 2017 - 12:47 PM

Gratz Rev!

#43 Ur My Xp

Ur My Xp

• RS Name:F2P
  • Clan:Sovereign

Posted 11 January 2017 - 01:17 PM

gz

#44 Adenina

Adenina

SHOOK

• RS Name:DEUS NH
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 11 January 2017 - 02:04 PM

Grat Rev, feel bad for CT for being raped by a pure clan

vyTKclO.png

WfGO3en.png

There is nobody so irritating as somebody with more intelligence and more sense than we have

#45 Br34k

Br34k

• RS Status:Oldschool
  • Clan:Cutthroat

Posted 11 January 2017 - 02:10 PM

Cam did nothing to Ct lmfao, lets see if we can do a capped single spells fight in the future? or u guys only fight with ur friends?  :ph34r:

#46 The Fighting Irish

The Fighting Irish

• Clan:Revenant
  • Team:imperium

Posted 11 January 2017 - 02:22 PM

Cam did nothing to Ct lmfao, lets see if we can do a capped single spells fight in the future? or u guys only fight with ur friends?  :ph34r:

You're so awkward..

#Revenant

[23:33] <Abyss> ***** address me as your highness
[23:34] <Abyss> keep ur mouth shut ur gunna pay big time belee dat

LMFAO BROKEN

#47 RevenantPublicRelations

RevenantPublicRelations

Posted 11 January 2017 - 02:24 PM

we've asked you for CWA so many times and your leaders declined lmfao, but you wouldn't know that since your just a member.

Hopefully your PKL sticks to his word and gives us one soon  :thumbsup:

The #1 Rune Pure and Tank Clan gone Main 

Http://www.rev-rs.com/forum/

Pm an official in #Revenant for a fight

#48 Dan007121

Dan007121

• RS Name:Dan

Posted 11 January 2017 - 02:25 PM

What friends? SV snipes Rev as much, if not more than, CT.

#49 P Guthix God

P Guthix God

Posted 11 January 2017 - 02:25 PM

Thanks for the shoutout!

Revenant

b15fc0391b4d8b90bac527d7011b79aa.gif

IRC: #Revenant Site: www.rev-rs.com

#50 Br34k

Br34k

• Clan:Cutthroat

Posted 11 January 2017 - 02:35 PM

we've asked you for CWA so many times and your leaders declined lmfao, but you wouldn't know that since your just a member.

clan wars heh

#51 RevenantPublicRelations

RevenantPublicRelations

Posted 11 January 2017 - 02:40 PM

clan wars heh

complains about crashers, but doesn't wanna do a CWA fight heh

#52 Dan007121

Dan007121

• RS Name:Dan

Posted 11 January 2017 - 02:41 PM

clan wars heh

complains about crashers, but doesn't wanna do a CWA fight heh

crashes multiple clans -> complains when they crash back.  :wallbash:

#53 try t0 live

try t0 live

Posted 11 January 2017 - 03:07 PM

Y'all let this turn into a propaganda war which is the reason clean fights like this don't happen anymore. People are too worried about saving face rather than having action. From what I was told CT didn't like the handicaps that you requested in order to have a cwa fight. Now that you've changed the reqs to your clan, I'm assuming you would scrap those handicaps and their objection would also have to be scrapped. Mind you I'm not a member of CT or any clan for that matter, so I can't speak on their behalf. Personally I would love to see that fight happen, regardless of the outcome. Who cares if you win or lose that's the joy of this game. You lost some sets? Regroup, improve, and clash another day...

Roll, Roll, Roll your chair.

#54 RevenantPublicRelations

RevenantPublicRelations

Posted 11 January 2017 - 03:38 PM

Y'all let this turn into a propaganda war which is the reason clean fights like this don't happen anymore. People are too worried about saving face rather than having action. From what I was told CT didn't like the handicaps that you requested in order to have a cwa fight. Now that you've changed the reqs to your clan, I'm assuming you would scrap those handicaps and their objection would also have to be scrapped. Mind you I'm not a member of CT or any clan for that matter, so I can't speak on their behalf. Personally I would love to see that fight happen, regardless of the outcome. Who cares if you win or lose that's the joy of this game. You lost some sets? Regroup, improve, and clash another day...

+3 vs rune pures with 45 def lol, no other clan had a problem accepting our fights but CT lmfao.

and like your saying action is action if you lose you lose, but they were to prideful to lose to rune pures in CWA lolll

#55 try t0 live

try t0 live

Posted 11 January 2017 - 03:41 PM

+3 vs rune pures with 45 def lol, no other clan had a problem accepting our fights but CT lmfao.

and like your saying action is action if you lose you lose, but they were to prideful to lose to rune pures in CWA lolll

I was told you asked for +5, and I can understand the reluctance to take that bout. If they won, "ooooo cool you beat some rune pures.." If they lost, "LMFAO YOU LOST TO RUNE PURES?"

Now the playing field is level, have at it boys. Your fights seem like a lot of fun, sad I can't participate. 

Roll, Roll, Roll your chair.

#56 FuzzyAdam

FuzzyAdam

Posted 11 January 2017 - 03:44 PM

nice to see consistent p2p fights

eop official 2002-2017

#57 Paco lmfao

Paco lmfao

Challenger Elo

Posted 11 January 2017 - 03:51 PM

Seems CT cant do much since Rot have no current beef with Rev (unsure?) and wont intervene

keep it up Rev

#58 Saissee

Saissee

• Clan:Fools
  • Team:EoP

Posted 11 January 2017 - 04:45 PM

gj rev

mntFF7B.png

#59 Ur My Xp

Ur My Xp

• RS Name:F2P