95 replies to this topic

#81 Lavapheonix2

Lavapheonix2

Perhaps

• RS Status:Member
  • Team:magebank

Posted 11 January 2017 - 01:37 PM

No surprise

In all fairness, where is your last positive result against Fools? The round 1 score is actually not bad when you notice that Fools is regarded as one of the best F2P clans in the game. Round 2 leaves a lot to be desired but commendable effort nonetheless.

Grats on the win Fools.

Way to unnecessarily bash your old clan. Glory hunter rofl

There hasn't been "glory" in this game in years. Support him and I'm biased, be fair and I'm a glory hunter (you tell this to someone who supports Millwall FC btw, lol). There's actually no pleasing some people really. 

E: didnt ask btw

so i guess these were the cringe rsc posts that got u declined from rot the first time

Edited by Lavapheonix2, 11 January 2017 - 01:38 PM.

Stealing another clan's signature is against the rules. Don't put it back. - Yorick

#82 Paco lmfao

Paco lmfao

Challenger Elo

Posted 11 January 2017 - 03:52 PM

Unsure why DI flame DF for testing themselves, seeing as how DI do considerably worse against Fools..

GJ Fools

#83 Benji

Benji

El Señor de los Cielos

• RS Status:Retired
  • Team:TKO Blitz

Posted 11 January 2017 - 03:54 PM

Unsure why DI flame DF for testing themselves, seeing as how DI do considerably worse against Fools..

GJ Fools

0 ask
3IGXs.png

spartans

#84 DanB

DanB

• RS Name:DanB
  • RS Status:Oldschool

Posted 11 January 2017 - 03:59 PM

:-/

#85 Dox17

Dox17

Verified ✓

Posted 11 January 2017 - 04:18 PM

GJ Fools

Only one from DI flaming was me and it was a tongue in cheek flamebait. No denying both clans are top tier.

B6vtfW6.png

Original DI Join Date: March 4 2006, 12:51 PM

#86 ZLAT

ZLAT

Five Star General; Frontline Veteran

Posted 11 January 2017 - 04:59 PM

Better luck next time DF2!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#87 seppo_haa

seppo_haa
  • RS Name:Pest Control
  • RS Status:Inactive
  • Clan:Fools

Posted 11 January 2017 - 11:26 PM

y not wilderness

Clans flaming DF for their loss can pm me for a fight to prove that they can handle us/do a better job lol

This, but I can already tell some clans are just gonna have 100x 5-round-fights vs. DI and Spartans and hope that's enough to snatch a win from us in the J Cup. They won't have the guts to accept a fight before then, because "it's all part of our strategy!!"

if we don't somehow lose to DI / VR ourselves first
you made fools lose to vr and are a cwa clan with 0 jcups lol
http://runescape.wik...x_Clan_Cup_2010

?

#88 S3NS3S

S3NS3S

Posted 11 January 2017 - 11:31 PM

ofc fools would dominate, pretty sure they're #1 f2p cwa atm.

#89 FuzzyAdam

FuzzyAdam

• RS Status:Free

Posted 12 January 2017 - 03:36 AM

y not wilderness

Clans flaming DF for their loss can pm me for a fight to prove that they can handle us/do a better job lol

This, but I can already tell some clans are just gonna have 100x 5-round-fights vs. DI and Spartans and hope that's enough to snatch a win from us in the J Cup. They won't have the guts to accept a fight before then, because "it's all part of our strategy!!"

?

wow a 20v20 from 2010 very impressive and relevant stuff can't tell if you're trolling

eop official 2002-2017

#90 seppo_haa

seppo_haa
  • RS Name:Pest Control
  • RS Status:Inactive
  • Clan:Fools

Posted 12 January 2017 - 04:21 AM

y not wilderness

?
wow a 20v20 from 2010 very impressive and relevant stuff can't tell if you're trolling
As relevant as you bragging about 6 rings when in reality you had 1-4 opponents in each category.

#91 Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift

Posted 12 January 2017 - 04:35 AM

y not wilderness

?

Well he just made you face the fact that Fools has won a J-cup. So I guess it's kinda relevant don't you think? (literally the thing you're arguing about is somehow not relevant is what you're saying  :XD: ) And you lied therefore w/e you said is kinda irrelevant.

Take a hike.

Edited by Taylor Swift, 12 January 2017 - 04:40 AM.

GHUN6xr.png

ym6O74P.png
YBZPTDA.png

WydfC07.gif

Excuse me while I kiss the stars.

Pain is temporary, glory is forever.

#92 FuzzyAdam

FuzzyAdam

Posted 12 January 2017 - 05:09 AM

y not wilderness

?
As relevant as you bragging about 6 rings when in reality you had 1-4 opponents in each category.

So you weren't trolling? lol. btw when did i say anything about 6 rings that must just be your jealousy coming up (btw a jcup sweep from the latest jcup is way more relevant than a 2010 20v20 if for some reason you're saying it's not).

Well he just made you face the fact that Fools has won a J-cup. So I guess it's kinda relevant don't you think? (literally the thing you're arguing about is somehow not relevant is what you're saying  :XD: ) And you lied therefore w/e you said is kinda irrelevant.

Take a hike.

sorry I thought a jcup from the current game was implied not a 20v20 from rs2

eop official 2002-2017

#93 Isndar

Isndar

ガーランド

• RS Name:Isndar
  • RS Status:Oldschool
  • Clan:Unity
  • Team:Malaysia

Posted 12 January 2017 - 06:42 AM

gz fools

E22ffGu.png
Stalking CDRSC 'low-fi' since 2004
Council | High Council | Warlord | Co-Leader | Leader
Currently Playing OSRS casually under the RSN - Isndar (level-125)
99 Attack | 99 Strength | 99 Defence | 99 Hitpoints | 97 Prayer
Leader of Unity | Malaysia's RS Community Clan

#94 Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift

Posted 12 January 2017 - 07:59 AM

y not wilderness

?

So you weren't trolling? lol. btw when did i say anything about 6 rings that must just be your jealousy coming up (btw a jcup sweep from the latest jcup is way more relevant than a 2010 20v20 if for some reason you're saying it's not).

Take a hike.

sorry I thought a jcup from the current game was implied not a 20v20 from rs2

Not my problem you failed to specify and since you didn't, I had to make my own deduction.

I do feel sorry for you.

Edited by Taylor Swift, 12 January 2017 - 08:07 AM.

GHUN6xr.png

ym6O74P.png
YBZPTDA.png

WydfC07.gif

Excuse me while I kiss the stars.

Pain is temporary, glory is forever.

#95 FSK Pal

FSK Pal

Posted 12 January 2017 - 12:09 PM

nice 28

#96 jcvjames123

jcvjames123

Posted 12 January 2017 - 12:49 PM

isn't f2p cwa a repetitive box fight all f2p is boring without a clan to break tbh but p2p wild is 10x better than p2p cwa

The style of fighting is repetitive I guess (F2P CWA), but atleast in CWA you can track kills and performance, which is nice.

I agree about P2P though. P2P wildy is the most enjoyable place to fight in. 

I enjoy both P2P CWA + Wildy but its nice to see you guys starting to do more P2P CWA fights. 

The clean single spells fights in wilderness as well as spur multi-spells fights vs Fools have been a breathe of fresh air and always fun. Let us do many more this year (AF), especially in CWA as I believe we've only met twice and had 4 rounds of CWA in total, in terms of 55 def cap. 

Just leave this here for the DI members flaming DF. 78-0

Compare that with DF vs RoT. 20-0

runk just said it was getting old & DF2 used an echo to make it close (jim), they didn't btw  :$

grab popcorn joko getting started 

Yet your own clan uses echos vs every other clan in j cup?

Liar!! They won't be having an echo against Fools, they tried to sneak in a spy but they failed miserably.

Haha who and when did this occur?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: