Posted 10 January 2017 - 07:07 PM

Well done Fools

DJ5mhAV.png

And victory comes only from god, the Almighty, All-Wise

#42 sudo_

sudo_

just a stinky pure xd

Posted 10 January 2017 - 07:11 PM

Clans flaming DF for their loss can pm me for a fight to prove that they can handle us/do a better job lol

This, but I can already tell some clans are just gonna have 100x 5-round-fights vs. DI and Spartans and hope that's enough to snatch a win from us in the J Cup. They won't have the guts to accept a fight before then, because "it's all part of our strategy!!"

if we don't somehow lose to DI / VR ourselves first
yeah because they didn't already 5-1 you after no cwa for 10 months while you do it year round apart from summer :thinkingemoji:

#43 Lavapheonix2

Lavapheonix2

Perhaps

• RS Status:Member
  • Team:magebank

Posted 10 January 2017 - 07:14 PM

No surprise

In all fairness, where is your last positive result against Fools? The round 1 score is actually not bad when you notice that Fools is regarded as one of the best F2P clans in the game. Round 2 leaves a lot to be desired but commendable effort nonetheless.

Grats on the win Fools.

Way to unnecessarily bash your old clan. Glory hunter rofl

Stealing another clan's signature is against the rules. Don't put it back. - Yorick

#44 EoMeri

EoMeri

• RS Name:Runkkupeppu
  • RS Status:Oldschool
  • Clan:Fools

Posted 10 January 2017 - 07:33 PM

Interesting to see Fools being so talkative all of the sudden after beating a clan that has the biggest losing streak in CWA for 07. Ironically, not even DI has a bigger losing streak. I think we all know that that's saying something.

Not taking anything from your victory though, expected margins & keep it up. 

It is interesting indeed to see DI members flaming DF when they tried fighting us they had 25,6kill average (50kill rounds, topic found here: http://forums.zybez....ools-vs-di-3-0/ )

Don't be awkward 

WydfC07.gif

#45 pet123998

pet123998

• RS Status:Free

Posted 10 January 2017 - 07:36 PM

Interesting to see Fools being so talkative all of the sudden after beating a clan that has the biggest losing streak in CWA for 07. Ironically, not even DI has a bigger losing streak. I think we all know that that's saying something.

It is interesting indeed to see DI members flaming DF when they tried fighting us they had 25,6kill average (50kill rounds, topic found here: http://forums.zybez....ools-vs-di-3-0/ )

Don't be awkward 

Well that is extremely embarrassing for DI.

DF would no doubt beat DI in a matched opts F2P CWA fight ofc. However, RoT will obviously defend their allies as best they can in any shape or form.

#46 Nice_Story

Nice_Story

Chief

• RS Name:RS Name

Posted 10 January 2017 - 07:36 PM

Well done Saisee

~every time i post is from a vpn~

Posted Image

Forums| #JKU @ SwiftIRC | Downfallfc Clan Chat

Posted Image

Posted Image

What are you going to do about it?

We have already reduced them to stage 2 of their eventual death. Looking at Poison, stage 1 was when they thought they could compete and tried to fight us. We destroyed them for 4 weekends in a row and they havent tried fighting us since. Now look at Downfall. We have outperformed them in every fight we have had since they opened and now they dont even try to fight us either (they mass snipe instead). Stage 3 (mass leave due to boredom/realization of how ****ty their clan is) coming soon!

- Frenchfry

#47 2avage

2avage

Posted 10 January 2017 - 07:37 PM

lacrosse scoops?

You could do better

Its 2017 all of the good topic titles have already been used

Ex Legendary Slayer of Dark Slayers
Ex Leader of Aftermath
Ex Founder / Leader of End of Tradition
Ex High Council of Clan Auris
Ex Fr (lol)
Ex Veteran of Violent Resolution

Quit since Eoc.

#48 Nice_Story

Nice_Story

Chief

• RS Name:RS Name

Posted 10 January 2017 - 07:37 PM

Don't be awkward 

why dont you guys just fight each other lol

~every time i post is from a vpn~

Posted Image

Forums| #JKU @ SwiftIRC | Downfallfc Clan Chat

Posted Image

Posted Image

What are you going to do about it?

We have already reduced them to stage 2 of their eventual death. Looking at Poison, stage 1 was when they thought they could compete and tried to fight us. We destroyed them for 4 weekends in a row and they havent tried fighting us since. Now look at Downfall. We have outperformed them in every fight we have had since they opened and now they dont even try to fight us either (they mass snipe instead). Stage 3 (mass leave due to boredom/realization of how ****ty their clan is) coming soon!

- Frenchfry

#49 Itaichimaru

Itaichimaru

Puertorriqueño

• Clan:Terror

Posted 10 January 2017 - 07:40 PM

Don't be awkward 

Not my place to defend DI, but DF2 isn't better:#

Edited by Itaichimaru, 10 January 2017 - 07:42 PM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Coming from you, you are a screaming embarrassment. Nobody from any clan you are in actually thinks you are witty of funny, you make people cringe with your every post. Please hop off my ****, you are mad obsessed and your comebacks are 2/10 at best. Seriously, go ask your clanmates if they think you are cool/funny/fun to hang around, watch them pause before answering.

(01:24:01 PM) dude please shut the **** up on rsc you make it so cringe pedro you're a nobody bro you legit
(01:24:19 PM) have 7k post in less than 6 years, you are trying to make a name for yourself in 2017
(01:24:25 PM) go get a job, experience sun shine something
(02:54:07 PM) TheMaskedBandit No such nick/channel

#50 EoMeri

EoMeri

Posted 10 January 2017 - 07:49 PM

Don't be awkward 

RoT arent interested in fighting us in CWA.

y not wilderness 

I don't see us doing a lot (if any) F2P wilderness this year. I personally don't get anything out of the little box fights and I'm pretty sure my members feel the same way.

F2P CWA / P2P is the way to go this year  :-)

WydfC07.gif

#51 FIVE STAR

FIVE STAR

Posted 10 January 2017 - 07:55 PM

Don't be awkward
Surely you realize I wasn't at this fight lol

When I am there (see jcup 2015) you can't take a single round off us (2-0). Very interesting indeed

PROUD OWNER OF THE CLAN WORLD'S MOST COVETED IP ADDRESS

http://rs-immaculate.com/forums/

#52 FuzzyAdam

FuzzyAdam

Posted 10 January 2017 - 07:56 PM

Don't be awkward 

RoT arent interested in fighting us in CWA.

y not wilderness 

I don't see us doing a lot (if any) F2P wilderness this year. I personally don't get anything out of the little box fights and I'm pretty sure my members feel the same way.

F2P CWA / P2P is the way to go this year  :-)

isn't f2p cwa a repetitive box fight all f2p is boring without a clan to break tbh but p2p wild is 10x better than p2p cwa

eop official 2002-2017

#53 EoMeri

EoMeri

Posted 10 January 2017 - 08:01 PM

Don't be awkward
Surely you realize I wasn't at this fight lol

When I am there (see jcup 2015) you can't take a single round off us (2-0). Very interesting indeed

Yeah. you beat us in 2015. Your performance was good back then and you deserved the win, respect for that. But it's getting old already, it's 2017 buddy.

You aren't anything special and anyone from our calling line-up can outcall you at this point. I'm sure we fight soon enough and it's gonna be at least 50-30 every round for Fools.

WydfC07.gif

#54 Mug Lmfao

Mug Lmfao

• RS Status:Inactive

Posted 10 January 2017 - 08:02 PM

Just leave this here for the DI members flaming DF. 78-0

Compare that with DF vs RoT. 20-0

Edited by Mug Lmfao, 10 January 2017 - 08:05 PM.

#55 EoMeri

EoMeri

Posted 10 January 2017 - 08:06 PM

isn't f2p cwa a repetitive box fight all f2p is boring without a clan to break tbh but p2p wild is 10x better than p2p cwa

The style of fighting is repetitive I guess (F2P CWA), but atleast in CWA you can track kills and performance, which is nice.

I agree about P2P though. P2P wildy is the most enjoyable place to fight in. 

WydfC07.gif

#56 Itaichimaru

Itaichimaru

Puertorriqueño

• Clan:Terror

Posted 10 January 2017 - 08:06 PM

Just leave this here for the DI members flaming DF. 78-0

Compare that with DF vs RoT. 20-0

runk just said it was getting old & DF2 used an echo to make it close (jim), they didn't btw  :$

grab popcorn joko getting started 

Edited by Itaichimaru, 10 January 2017 - 08:07 PM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Coming from you, you are a screaming embarrassment. Nobody from any clan you are in actually thinks you are witty of funny, you make people cringe with your every post. Please hop off my ****, you are mad obsessed and your comebacks are 2/10 at best. Seriously, go ask your clanmates if they think you are cool/funny/fun to hang around, watch them pause before answering.

(01:24:01 PM) dude please shut the **** up on rsc you make it so cringe pedro you're a nobody bro you legit
(01:24:19 PM) have 7k post in less than 6 years, you are trying to make a name for yourself in 2017
(01:24:25 PM) go get a job, experience sun shine something
(02:54:07 PM) TheMaskedBandit No such nick/channel

#57 Benji

Benji

El Señor de los Cielos

• RS Status:Retired
  • Team:TKO Blitz

Posted 10 January 2017 - 08:13 PM

Yeah. you beat us in 2015. Your performance was good back then and you deserved the win, respect for that. But it's getting old already, it's 2017 buddy.

You aren't anything special and anyone from our calling line-up can outcall you at this point. I'm sure we fight soon enough and it's gonna be at least 50-30 every round for Fools.

and when that doesnt happen?

(we still have those same people btw)

If you still have those same people then why did you barely get 25 kills in a ft50 twice. And don't say it's cause you weren't there cause ur friggin garbage lmao
Smh crybaby u won because i wasnt there tbh ( this is for eomeri)

I wasnt there that's why we lost. I bet you are in a low tier team p2p or vr/df2 and havent won for ages. We have fought RoT and rot is better than fools tbh

Edited by Benji, 10 January 2017 - 10:44 PM.

3IGXs.png

spartans

#58 It Me KF

It Me KF

★★★★★

Posted 10 January 2017 - 08:14 PM

congratulations on the strong win Fools

Ex-Fatality Honoured

Ending Pure Hatred Senior

Query KF on SwiftIRC for Any Questions about Downfall - RSC Voted #1 Community

5KOIjnM.png

Downfall ~Advisor ||| Adversity ¥Council