Photo

Back to clanworld, recap?

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#61 Bobby Jones

Bobby Jones

Posted 12 January 2017 - 02:54 PM

Reign of Terror simply dominates the scene if you want a 2016 recap at least.

that's a recap of 2013-2016

Not to argue your statement as it's pretty much true but I can't resist commenting that your signature doesn't match your rsc register date.

refer to sig

BANNED OFF ZYBEZ 4 TIMES (I'M STILL HERE)

2 TIME $10K DMM TOURNAMENT WINNER

4 TIME JAGEX CUP WINNER(IN 13 DIFFERENT CATEGORIES) [2011] [2013] [2014] [2015]

6 TIME RSC CLAN OF THE YEAR WINNER

SPENT THE ENTIRETY OF OSRS (4 YEARS) UNDEFEATED

STARTED CLANNING WHILE YOU WERE IN DIAPERS

I GET THOUSANDS OF LIKES ON TINDER

THERE IS LITERALLY NOTHING YOU CAN SAY OR DO TO ME ON HERE THAT I HAVEN'T SEEN BEFORE

#62 KingTheGreat

KingTheGreat

=The Grim Reaper=

Posted 12 January 2017 - 03:11 PM

Haven't been really active in the wilderness lately due to some clan drama, but from what I seen on Zybez:

-Sovereign has been pulling a lot more

-Reign of Terror is still on the top

-Violent Resolution is making a slight comeback

-Brutality is attempting to come back (poorly)

-Ancient Fury became a community clan it looks like

-Damage Inc I haven't heard much from, same with Cutthroat

-Echo of Silence has reopened, along with Ruin as a main clan with many new clans opening such as Infamous and Doom Squad

-Fools is still one of the best country clans

-F2P is still dead and usually results in mainly CWA fights

-I could keep going but rather not bore you and you can see for yourself what's going on

"Became a community clan"  - lmfao you literally got broken by AF members + officials on IRC. 

Meanwhile Kingthegreat is still clanless bar his "Reapers" clan which so far has managed to go as far as paying for a teamspeak and forums which are completely dead and has has no PK trips whatsoever after getting deranked from AC and being kicked out. He continues to make his awkward, daily vlogs:

Oh yes also forgot to mention...

bb8b81847edbc04b38516381a1f44076.png

:XD:

LMAO pulling 90+ to what CWA? Literally AF is the biggest joke in the clan world, y'all are nothing but spastics who think they can take on everyone this is why more people hate Ancient Fury then Reign of Terror, this is why you are losing the crash war and RoT isn't, this is why more people know about RoT then your pathetic excuse of a clan. You literally can say whatever you want about me getting declined from Damage Inc, I actually want to thank Damage Inc for declining me cause it made me step up to creating my own clan and you know what? It's the funnest thing I have ever done in my life, you literally are a keyboard warrior who just sits behind a computer talking smack to literally everyone. Another thing. at least I can show my damn face and act like a complete fool cause I don't give a damn what people like yourself think about me. Ancient Fury is literally the clan filled with complete morons, look at all those AF exposed videos? Plus AF has been opened for more then 5+ years, and my clan has only been opened since the beginning of September? No crap I am going to have less people then y'all, plus you are trying to crap talk a person who is actually leading a community clan, where the hell is your excuse? Hell if your clan is pulling 90+ fight Reign of Terror and stop hiding behind Kyle's excuse of thinking y'all are winning the crash war, cause even if I am not going out currently I know for a fact that y'all are still the worst excuse of a clan ever.

Edited by KingTheGreat, 12 January 2017 - 03:17 PM.

☠Reapers of Runescape

xTRHPFZ.png?1

☠Leader/Founder: Reapers of Runescape!

#63 Cain

Cain

• RS Status:Oldschool
  • Clan:Silver Blood

Posted 12 January 2017 - 07:41 PM

Gnome Academy is the most active clan! SlayStars, Stud Unit, Hexis team up against Gnome Academy but Gnome Academy stays logged on until all rivals logs off and claims victory every time!

They see me Ronin, they hatin'.

#64 scott33331

scott33331

Posted 17 January 2017 - 06:33 PM

AF keeps winning is our situation atm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: