We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss

Photo

Back to clanworld, recap?

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#41 Isndar

Isndar

ガーランド

• RS Name:Isndar
  • RS Status:Oldschool
  • Clan:Unity
  • Team:Malaysia

Posted 11 January 2017 - 03:54 AM

Reign of Terror simply dominates the scene if you want a 2016 recap at least.

E22ffGu.png
Stalking CDRSC 'low-fi' since 2004
Council | High Council | Warlord | Co-Leader | Leader
Currently Playing OSRS casually under the RSN - Isndar (level-125)
99 Attack | 99 Strength | 99 Defence | 99 Hitpoints | 97 Prayer
Leader of Unity | Malaysia's RS Community Clan

#42 tango down

tango down

Posted 11 January 2017 - 07:44 AM

P2P is dominating the top clan scene while F2P is very much alive within the mid-sized scene.

Ronin is the most successful clan! The Rising, New Bloods and Friends team up against Ronin but Ronin stays logged on until all rivals logs off and claims victory every time!

Shoutout to Purple for helping make this reply simple and easy for me.

^also this.

ylTGpKa.png

#43 Bobby Jones

Bobby Jones
  • Clan:Reign of Terror

Posted 11 January 2017 - 12:29 PM

that's a recap of 2013-2016

BANNED OFF ZYBEZ 4 TIMES (I'M STILL HERE)
3 TIME JAGEX DMM TOURNAMENT WINNER ($10K,$10K,$20K)
4 TIME JAGEX CUP WINNER (IN 13 DIFFERENT CATEGORIES) [2011] [2013] [2014] [2015]
6 TIME RSC CLAN OF THE YEAR WINNER
STARTED CLANNING WHILE YOU WERE IN DIAPERS
I GET THOUSANDS OF LIKES ON TINDER

THERE IS LITERALLY NOTHING YOU CAN SAY OR DO TO ME THAT I HAVEN'T SEEN BEFORE

#44 Jorrit

Jorrit

☆☆☆☆☆

• RS Status:Retired
  • Team:#chef-hat

Posted 11 January 2017 - 02:47 PM

Not to argue your statement as it's pretty much true but I can't resist commenting that your signature doesn't match your rsc register date.

3kN5CDS.png

BxoUqXq.png

"Sometimes you gotta go back, sometimes you gotta go oldskool in order to go forward. Now its time to ask ourselves,

if we are going to stand the **** up, pick that rock up and trow it at some mother****ers face or cry like little girls because we hurt our pinky"

- Bishinmo

q4ytDyh.png

#45 Wlu_x0x0

Wlu_x0x0

Posted 11 January 2017 - 03:41 PM

Ton of pessimists because their clan's havent shifted rankings in awhile. But on a positive note Exodus, EoS, Collision have re-opened in the last month, despite the negativity and apparently the toxicity of the clan world, P2P has never been MORE active and F2P would be a lot better if Rot didn't crash everyone.

#46 FuzzyAdam

FuzzyAdam

• RS Status:Free

Posted 11 January 2017 - 03:46 PM

Ton of pessimists because their clan's havent shifted rankings in awhile. But on a positive note Exodus, EoS, Collision have re-opened in the last month, despite the negativity and apparently the toxicity of the clan world, P2P has never been MORE active and F2P would be a lot better if Rot didn't crash everyone.

rot doesn't crash anyone? There was a f2p cluster a few days ago that downfall won...?

eop official 2002-2017

#47 Genny_D

Genny_D

Posted 11 January 2017 - 05:38 PM

It's dead 

/endrecap

Sigs are so 2007

#48 Amor_De_Rey

Amor_De_Rey

There can only be one king.

Posted 11 January 2017 - 05:44 PM

Most clans don't take runescape seriously anymore except rot.LkM9K5r.png

Explain this video then

https://youtu.be/orj3s5jTf9k?t=186

Just because Rot's put 3x clans into a massive slump doesn't mean they "dont take runescape seriously" lmfao

Rot became a success right after osrs. The reason for this is because most players in df and vr only played for events( im one of them) . i had no intentions of restarting again and so they both lost many numbers. I believe if this was rs2 everything will be different. Honestly i gave osrs a try but having to start all over and being out leveled heavily because i didnt have time to train just wasnt my cup of tea. And my friends in vr and df retired memebrs feel the same. And for eos and the rest thwy have a similar story.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#49 pet123998

pet123998

Posted 11 January 2017 - 09:06 PM

Haven't been really active in the wilderness lately due to some clan drama, but from what I seen on Zybez:

-Sovereign has been pulling a lot more

-Reign of Terror is still on the top

-Violent Resolution is making a slight comeback

-Brutality is attempting to come back (poorly)

-Ancient Fury became a community clan it looks like

-Damage Inc I haven't heard much from, same with Cutthroat

-Echo of Silence has reopened, along with Ruin as a main clan with many new clans opening such as Infamous and Doom Squad

-Fools is still one of the best country clans

-F2P is still dead and usually results in mainly CWA fights

-I could keep going but rather not bore you and you can see for yourself what's going on

"Became a community clan"  - lmfao you literally got broken by AF members + officials on IRC. 

Meanwhile Kingthegreat is still clanless bar his "Reapers" clan which so far has managed to go as far as paying for a teamspeak and forums which are completely dead and has has no PK trips whatsoever after getting deranked from AC and being kicked out. He continues to make his awkward, daily vlogs:

Oh yes also forgot to mention...

bb8b81847edbc04b38516381a1f44076.png

:XD:

Edited by pet123998, 11 January 2017 - 09:08 PM.

#50 Saissee

Saissee

• Clan:Fools
  • Team:Unbreakable

Posted 11 January 2017 - 09:28 PM

F2P - Dead

P2P - RoT, DI & SV hold hands to camp AF. FOOLS only pk when they have a prep. Few new small teams are pretty active pking lots

I guess Fools is then prepping everyday. Damn Fools, so much activity.

Edited by Saissee, 11 January 2017 - 09:32 PM.

mntFF7B.png

#51 KingTheGreat

KingTheGreat

=The Grim Reaper=

Posted 11 January 2017 - 10:39 PM

Haven't been really active in the wilderness lately due to some clan drama, but from what I seen on Zybez:

-Echo of Silence has reopened, along with Ruin as a main clan with many new clans opening such as Infamous and Doom Squad

-I could keep going but rather not bore you and you can see for yourself what's going on

"Became a community clan"  - lmfao you literally got broken by AF members + officials on IRC. 

Meanwhile Kingthegreat is still clanless bar his "Reapers" clan which so far has managed to go as far as paying for a teamspeak and forums which are completely dead and has has no PK trips whatsoever after getting deranked from AC and being kicked out. He continues to make his awkward, daily vlogs:

Lmao someone is so salty, I stopped making Youtube videos a year ago, so no idea what you are on about. And you're just a nobody kid, like quit trying to post **** about me cause AF is garbage in the clan world and everyone knows it. The reason my clan stopped going Pking is cause of a drama issue that hurt my clan a bit, and my forums and teamspeak are alive more then ever. 

Keep getting cleared and spied on by RoT, have fun staying in Clan Wars Arena cause of your leader Kyle avoiding the Wild as much as possible, and quit trying to use personal **** against me cause you are so salty about your pathetic excuse of a clan.

☠Reapers of Runescape

Posted Image

☠Leader/Founder: Reapers of Runescape!

#52 unbiased observer

unbiased observer

• RS Status:Retired

Posted 12 January 2017 - 02:29 AM

Most clans don't take runescape seriously anymore except rot.LkM9K5r.png

Explain this video then

https://youtu.be/orj3s5jTf9k?t=186

Just because Rot's put 3x clans into a massive slump doesn't mean they "dont take runescape seriously" lmfao

Rot became a success right after osrs. The reason for this is because most players in df and vr only played for events( im one of them) . i had no intentions of restarting again and so they both lost many numbers. I believe if this was rs2 everything will be different. Honestly i gave osrs a try but having to start all over and being out leveled heavily because i didnt have time to train just wasnt my cup of tea. And my friends in vr and df retired memebrs feel the same. And for eos and the rest thwy have a similar story.

Most clan members only play for events so that's a pretty poor excuse for slumping. IIRC DF was the only clan to suspend/ban members for botting combat stats while pretty much every clan (including VR with jobbo's ankou script) took advantage before jagex added botwatch to OSRS. You could also afk in nmz for up to 15 hours at a time which allowed players to max combat stats without playing the game.

#53 FuzzyAdam

FuzzyAdam

Posted 12 January 2017 - 04:07 AM

Lmao someone is so salty, I stopped making Youtube videos a year ago, so no idea what you are on about. And you're just a nobody kid, like quit trying to post **** about me cause AF is garbage in the clan world and everyone knows it. The reason my clan stopped going Pking is cause of a drama issue that hurt my clan a bit, and my forums and teamspeak are alive more then ever. 

Keep getting cleared and spied on by RoT, have fun staying in Clan Wars Arena cause of your leader Kyle avoiding the Wild as much as possible, and quit trying to use personal **** against me cause you are so salty about your pathetic excuse of a clan.

lmfao ouch the truth hurts I think all of these points are accurate maybe i'll ask ex af admin now rot member zulu

eop official 2002-2017

#54 Saissee

Saissee

• Clan:Fools
  • Team:Unbreakable

Posted 12 January 2017 - 08:13 AM

F2P - Dead
P2P - RoT, DI & SV hold hands to camp AF. FOOLS only pk when they have a prep. Few new small teams are pretty active pking lots

If a clan hit FOOLS and you guys didn't have higher opts you'd be logging straight out lol

Ahh yess, someone must be mad for getting cleared from our timezone everytime they step to wilderness.

mntFF7B.png

#55 Pranati

Pranati

Threat Level: Midnight.

Posted 12 January 2017 - 09:03 AM

af talking real smack for a community clan that has only just reappeared out from the abyss with a pvm topic and a cwa p2p win against fools rof.

Indubitably.

#56 pet123998

pet123998

Posted 12 January 2017 - 10:39 AM

Bahahahaha my clan is pulling 90 people and dominating clans that everyone thought we'd loose to. 

Your forums are dead, you have no friends outside of the clan world or inside of the clan world (the level of awkwardness shown in your videos emphasises this) Also, my clan had a clean 2 hour single spells fight vs Fools the other week but RoT/CT/SV/DI/Infamous/Rev were not to be seen =( 

Everyone (including your buddies in RoT) knows how awkward this is:

Imagine getting declined from DI LMFAO and being nothing but an RSC poster like RSCuser

lmfao ouch the truth hurts I think all of these points are accurate maybe i'll ask ex af admin now rot member zulu

Matt is afraid to even fight Fools in CWA F2P as Eomeri has confirmed in a zybez post lmfao wake up. With a number of core members in RoT being recently kicked its no surprise

#57 ऽplashy

ऽplashy

Posted 12 January 2017 - 11:01 AM

F2P - Dead

If a clan hit FOOLS and you guys didn't have higher opts you'd be logging straight out lol

We never run from a fight.

Posted Image

#58 Jack

Jack

★★★★★

Posted 12 January 2017 - 01:33 PM

With a number of core members in RoT being recently kicked its no surprise

ahh yes.. this is very true..

Perm Zulu Harmit Tesco Lil_B Adam Mak Danny Stig Mike KG Lyss Brit Range_Grudge SillyBoys Robo

Edited by Jack, 12 January 2017 - 01:36 PM.

I63VdP6.gif

#59 Bobby Jones

Bobby Jones
  • Clan:Reign of Terror

Posted 12 January 2017 - 02:54 PM

Not to argue your statement as it's pretty much true but I can't resist commenting that your signature doesn't match your rsc register date.

refer to sig

BANNED OFF ZYBEZ 4 TIMES (I'M STILL HERE)
3 TIME JAGEX DMM TOURNAMENT WINNER ($10K,$10K,$20K)
4 TIME JAGEX CUP WINNER (IN 13 DIFFERENT CATEGORIES) [2011] [2013] [2014] [2015]
6 TIME RSC CLAN OF THE YEAR WINNER
STARTED CLANNING WHILE YOU WERE IN DIAPERS
I GET THOUSANDS OF LIKES ON TINDER

THERE IS LITERALLY NOTHING YOU CAN SAY OR DO TO ME THAT I HAVEN'T SEEN BEFORE

#60 KingTheGreat

KingTheGreat

=The Grim Reaper=

Posted 12 January 2017 - 03:11 PM

LMAO pulling 90+ to what CWA? Literally AF is the biggest joke in the clan world, y'all are nothing but spastics who think they can take on everyone this is why more people hate Ancient Fury then Reign of Terror, this is why you are losing the crash war and RoT isn't, this is why more people know about RoT then your pathetic excuse of a clan. You literally can say whatever you want about me getting declined from Damage Inc, I actually want to thank Damage Inc for declining me cause it made me step up to creating my own clan and you know what? It's the funnest thing I have ever done in my life, you literally are a keyboard warrior who just sits behind a computer talking smack to literally everyone. Another thing. at least I can show my damn face and act like a complete fool cause I don't give a damn what people like yourself think about me. Ancient Fury is literally the clan filled with complete morons, look at all those AF exposed videos? Plus AF has been opened for more then 5+ years, and my clan has only been opened since the beginning of September? No crap I am going to have less people then y'all, plus you are trying to crap talk a person who is actually leading a community clan, where the hell is your excuse? Hell if your clan is pulling 90+ fight Reign of Terror and stop hiding behind Kyle's excuse of thinking y'all are winning the crash war, cause even if I am not going out currently I know for a fact that y'all are still the worst excuse of a clan ever.

Edited by KingTheGreat, 12 January 2017 - 03:17 PM.

☠Reapers of Runescape

Posted Image

☠Leader/Founder: Reapers of Runescape!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: