We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss

Photo
OSRS

Revenant Defeat CutThroat - 4 Hour PKRI

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#61 Hawkwork

Hawkwork

• RS Status:Retired

Posted 10 January 2017 - 04:11 PM

Gz rev looked ez

#62 TopOne1111

TopOne1111

Posted 10 January 2017 - 04:11 PM

Grats on win Rev

Ex-Leader of Infamous

6b662767f4e26e71fa689b2aab0cdf41.gif

#63 try t0 live

try t0 live

Posted 10 January 2017 - 04:14 PM

Was very proud of both clans for this fight. Grats Rev on your win. Here is my 'unbiased' perspective:

Agree entirely with the OP on his summary. A few things to add would be;

-Yes SV seemed to be there to 'AC' but many times I saw them pile D3nny specifically as well as others, and CT members as well.

-EOP/CD? whatever pures they were, camped returners at gdz from both teams.

-A small number of AF were there throughout the fight after ~2 hour mark in 1 item seeming to target CT

-CT lost their main caller at about 2.5 hours into the fight due to connection lost.

Both clans fought well, stayed in gear, had good/great spam and piles. Some great tanking was done on both sides, although both teams lost some +1's in the process. CT conceded the victory to Rev with an honorable exchange of 'gf' spam at the location of the battle and edge.

P.S. Gladias still can't keep his pray up.

Roll, Roll, Roll your chair.

#64 Ur My Xp

Ur My Xp

• RS Name:F2P
  • RS Status:Free
  • Clan:Sovereign

Posted 10 January 2017 - 04:15 PM

When daddy don't know who to support, its all about quality. Gratz on the win revenant ! 
CT ik you are better then this :3

Proves how new you are, rot has nothing to do with rev and never had.

And to answer your statement ct isn't better than this they are probably just a little higher than you which should be #14 ish.

Gratz rev looked fun

Well bro atleast i dont deny like you, i saw your cute convensation with af your to scared to fight in wild wuu2 stop talking trash, when you are trash

Who are you and wtf is an Infamous?

The guy who made SV silence the guy who proofed that you always take fake endings lol ily dw

expected, good job Rev overcoming Ct's numbers early on

hope we can do this clean, I saw more SV/AF/VR crashing then REV fighting uss lmfao 

we had 25 ACing for the first hour of the fight, after about an hour it turned into looting/killing PD retards camping your fight with less than 10 in the channel

People who are saying sv camped them i dont think they did, they only camped them yesterday where they tried to crash near spider hill

Broken team broken english. Are you the one who leads a main team on a 35 def pure?

#65 Crest227

Crest227

Posted 10 January 2017 - 04:17 PM

Looked like a good fight, congrats on the win Rev.

I guess Crest had the last laugh after all. In a fight with Dfall he said something along the lines "How long till you leave 'The' "

It's not blind trust. In order to get the moderator rank, you need to show your loyalty to RSC by working for years as a CL, and you need to prove your trustworthiness in that time. Think of CD staff as a clan in and of itself: who do you think a moderator would be more loyal to, the clan they were in for a few weeks (or literally just joined), or the clan they worked hard in for years? To assume a moderator would throw all his hard work away just to impress his new buddies is absurd.

If you still are concerned, then use a proxy just like you would do if you visited a rival clan's board, but I and the entire admin staff are 100% confident our moderators do not and will not leak IPs.

#66 Mangekyopk

Mangekyopk

Proud Founder Of Wolves

• RS Status:Member
  • Clan:INF/FSK

Posted 10 January 2017 - 04:20 PM

When daddy don't know who to support, its all about quality. Gratz on the win revenant ! 
CT ik you are better then this :3

Proves how new you are, rot has nothing to do with rev and never had.

And to answer your statement ct isn't better than this they are probably just a little higher than you which should be #14 ish.

Gratz rev looked fun

Well bro atleast i dont deny like you, i saw your cute convensation with af your to scared to fight in wild wuu2 stop talking trash, when you are trash

Who are you and wtf is an Infamous?

The guy who made SV silence the guy who proofed that you always take fake endings lol ily dw

expected, good job Rev overcoming Ct's numbers early on

hope we can do this clean, I saw more SV/AF/VR crashing then REV fighting uss lmfao 

we had 25 ACing for the first hour of the fight, after about an hour it turned into looting/killing PD retards camping your fight with less than 10 in the channel

People who are saying sv camped them i dont think they did, they only camped them yesterday where they tried to crash near spider hill

Broken team broken english. Are you the one who leads a main team on a 35 def pure?

no that's baba burton and would you mind too kiss ramsy from me :3

Was very proud of both clans for this fight. Grats Rev on your win. Here is my 'unbiased' perspective:

Agree entirely with the OP on his summary. A few things to add would be;

-Yes SV seemed to be there to 'AC' but many times I saw them pile D3nny specifically as well as others, and CT members as well.

-EOP/CD? whatever pures they were, camped returners at gdz from both teams.

-A small number of AF were there throughout the fight after ~2 hour mark in 1 item seeming to target CT

-CT lost their main caller at about 2.5 hours into the fight due to connection lost.

Both clans fought well, stayed in gear, had good/great spam and piles. Some great tanking was done on both sides, although both teams lost some +1's in the process. CT conceded the victory to Rev with an honorable exchange of 'gf' spam at the location of the battle and edge.

P.S. Gladias still can't keep his pray up.

I like it

Proud Council Rank - in Infamous

Proud Veteran Rank - in Clan RD

#67 F a l c o

F a l c o

• RS Status:Free
  • Clan:NA

Posted 10 January 2017 - 04:36 PM

seemed decently clean

grats

#68 MANLIKEGRIME

MANLIKEGRIME