We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss

Photo

G&A Image Uploading

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Sir_Chowski

Sir_Chowski

Posted 07 January 2017 - 09:23 AM

I was wondering what an efficient image uploader would be for images on a Goals and Achievements thread.  Roughly 200 pictures to use.

Thanks!

70/70 RC
69/70 Slayer

1400/1500 Total Levels

#2 I Love You

I Love You

Forever. ♥

• RS Status:Oldschool
  • Clan:Divine Forces

Posted 07 January 2017 - 09:36 AM

Imgur.

Click new post at the top left. If the folder contains all you 200 pictures/you want all the pictures in a specific folder, click the first picture and then SHIFT+click the last picture and it'll choose all the pictures. Then you just drag it over to the imgur screen and it'll upload them all into an Imgur album.

Or if the folder is mixed with pictures you don't want to upload, you can just ALT+click the images to pick certain ones before dragging them over and it won't pick pictures in between like SHIFT+click does.

Or you can also just manually drag each one over if they're in different folders.

Edited by I Love You, 07 January 2017 - 09:37 AM.

I wish it is always You. Only You and I.

4uF1y.png

Forums | 'True 2k8' Clanchat | @DivineForces | YouTube | #DF @ SeersIRC | Memberlist

hoW5M5P.gif

#3 Sir_Chowski

Sir_Chowski

Posted 07 January 2017 - 09:44 AM

Imgur.

Click new post at the top left. If the folder contains all you 200 pictures/you want all the pictures in a specific folder, click the first picture and then SHIFT+click the last picture and it'll choose all the pictures. Then you just drag it over to the imgur screen and it'll upload them all into an Imgur album.

Or if the folder is mixed with pictures you don't want to upload, you can just ALT+click the images to pick certain ones before dragging them over and it won't pick pictures in between like SHIFT+click does.

Or you can also just manually drag each one over if they're in different folders.

Greatly appreciated.

70/70 RC
69/70 Slayer

1400/1500 Total Levels

#4 xXxSlashxXx

xXxSlashxXx

Posted 07 January 2017 - 02:05 PM

imgur doe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana