We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss

Photo

F2P pking max level suggestion

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 FailingHero

FailingHero

Posted 15 December 2016 - 11:52 PM

I have a f2p pk account that I like to mess around on for a bit of fun with little to no risk of losing money. The pure I play on is a strength pure as I didn't want to take the time to train ranged on a f2p account. The question I have is I currently have 70 str, which can allow me to hit up to 18 with a scim and 22 with a 2h when potted and praying. 

The question I have is what is the max level you can realistically pk on in f2p servers before it becomes complete rng, being that the best food you can eat is swordfish. It seems like if you got  99 str your max hit with a scim would be 25 and 30 with a 2h and you would have no chance of being able to eat to stay alive. At this point do people pk wearing rune armor? 

Edited by FailingHero, 15 December 2016 - 11:52 PM.

#2 Run To GDZ

Run To GDZ

• RS Name:Run To GDZ
  • RS Status:Oldschool

Posted 16 December 2016 - 01:34 AM

u can eat half an anchovy pizza and then eat the swordfish.

people never pk wearing rune armour really, its not completely rng.

jBJrlhY.png

f5hrR6F.png

#3 puras berzas

puras berzas

Posted 16 December 2016 - 10:13 AM

I have a f2p pk account that I like to mess around on for a bit of fun with little to no risk of losing money. The pure I play on is a strength pure as I didn't want to take the time to train ranged on a f2p account. The question I have is I currently have 70 str, which can allow me to hit up to 18 with a scim and 22 with a 2h when potted and praying. 

The question I have is what is the max level you can realistically pk on in f2p servers before it becomes complete rng, being that the best food you can eat is swordfish. It seems like if you got  99 str your max hit with a scim would be 25 and 30 with a 2h and you would have no chance of being able to eat to stay alive. At this point do people pk wearing rune armor? 

You want to kill other people, but afraid to die. WTF MAN??/

You are safer, that's it. Swordfish already heals too much HP. Lobsters is more then enought.

#4 xXxSlashxXx

xXxSlashxXx

Posted 16 December 2016 - 02:36 PM

max outt

#5 FailingHero

FailingHero

Posted 16 December 2016 - 05:00 PM

You are safer, that's it. Swordfish already heals too much HP. Lobsters is more then enought.

uhm no im not afraid to die my question was if you max out do you simply do so much damage that it basically becomes a no food stake battle at duel arena. everyone I fight against uses swordfish i'm not going to put myself at a disadvantage over them for no reason

Edited by FailingHero, 16 December 2016 - 05:01 PM.

#6 puras berzas

puras berzas

Posted 17 December 2016 - 01:48 AM

uhm no im not afraid to die my question was if you max out do you simply do so much damage that it basically becomes a no food stake battle at duel arena. everyone I fight against uses swordfish i'm not going to put myself at a disadvantage over them for no reason

Yes. What I wanted to point out.

you said "people hit 25 with scimitar, swordfish heal 14hp and I have no way to survive".

It is big crap. Because I manage to survive with tunas. SO it disapoints me that people use pizzas/swordfish. Tunas is descent.

#7 Emiliano

Emiliano

Posted 18 December 2016 - 02:10 AM

Watch this, let me know if you still have questions :)

Tweet Me: @SleepAffect
293x2xy.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: