We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss

Photo

Range Tank Question

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 FailingHero

FailingHero

Posted 13 December 2016 - 05:38 PM

I am building a range tank because I have some friends that want to do bosses with me. I figure if I'm going to put in the effort to train a new account up I want to be able to do some pking on it also. 

I've seen around that range/tanks aren't "edgeville pkers", but this is all I know I have always pkd at edgeville or bounty hunter at edgeville. My question is where else do people pk?

#2 Figment

Figment

The Loyal.

• RS Name:Figment
  • RS Status:Oldschool
  • Clan:Retired

Posted 13 December 2016 - 10:11 PM

My range tank Fig Madness tears almost everybuild up. Fun to use in pvp world and anywhere around the wildy. 

if you want action in the wilderness you gotta keep rotating locations it seems dead but theres always a small group somewhere

Rune rocks is always a fun pick for me. 

Some of my tank in action.

Retired
ex- KILLORGY - Member - QUIT GAME
ex- Mayhem Makers - Member - ENDED
ex- Pures Last Stand - Member - ENDED
ex- Conviction - Proud Member - ENDED
ex- Hazard - Member - ENDED
ex- Vendetta Pure clan - Council - ENDED
ex- Remedy - Elite - LEFT

ex- Ruin- Council - Retired
98gIxNE.gif

#3 FailingHero

FailingHero

Posted 13 December 2016 - 10:25 PM

My range tank Fig Madness tears almost everybuild up. Fun to use in pvp world and anywhere around the wildy. 

if you want action in the wilderness you gotta keep rotating locations it seems dead but theres always a small group somewhere

cool stuff man looks fun. so you don't do typical agreed fights or bounty hunter fights but deep wildy stuff

#4 Evi

Evi

Join Zchat, Zybez's Fchat

• RS Name:Evidently
  • Clan:Zchat

Posted 13 December 2016 - 10:42 PM

Cool video man! I love watching content like that. Fun to watch and an absolute blast to be apart of.

On topic,

I don't know where you read that range tanks aren't suitable for edgville pking. They absolutely are, you will come across tons of people in void range pking between 1-5 wilderness.

Edited by Evi, 13 December 2016 - 10:44 PM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#5 Figment

Figment

The Loyal.

• RS Name:Figment
  • Clan:Retired

Posted 14 December 2016 - 01:21 AM

cool stuff man looks fun. so you don't do typical agreed fights or bounty hunter fights but deep wildy stuff

Tanks are tanks, it's fun to stretch the limits of the build. Besides you only lose pixels when you die so why not try some crazy stuff.

Retired
ex- KILLORGY - Member - QUIT GAME
ex- Mayhem Makers - Member - ENDED
ex- Pures Last Stand - Member - ENDED
ex- Conviction - Proud Member - ENDED
ex- Hazard - Member - ENDED
ex- Vendetta Pure clan - Council - ENDED
ex- Remedy - Elite - LEFT

ex- Ruin- Council - Retired
98gIxNE.gif

#6 Mangekyopk

Mangekyopk

• Clan:INF/FSK/CT/EOP

Posted 14 December 2016 - 05:04 AM

You could build op a 75 att & 75 deff acc with 99 range 99str & 94mage 

#7 FailingHero

FailingHero

Posted 14 December 2016 - 07:08 PM

Cool video man! I love watching content like that. Fun to watch and an absolute blast to be apart of.

On topic,

I don't know where you read that range tanks aren't suitable for edgville pking. They absolutely are, you will come across tons of people in void range pking between 1-5 wilderness.

just from what i've read around. My understanding is most Range/tanks that edgeville pk are around 40-45 def and not 99 range 99 def, which is ideally what I want to be able to PvE on the account as well. If that's not the case though that's awesome I love bounty hunter.

Edited by FailingHero, 14 December 2016 - 07:09 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: