29 replies to this topic

#21 Mangekyopk

Mangekyopk

Proud Founder Of Wolves

• RS Status:Member
  • Clan:Infamous

Posted 16 December 2016 - 10:39 AM

Looks nice af bro ! keep it up :D !

Thanks mate. Are you into gfx or photography too? 

Yes i am, but i am bad at it hehe

I am intrigued. Show some works when you have time man! It's always good to receive some feedback from others. 

aight bro i,ll try :D ! and ty for the support ! 

Proud Council Rank - in Infamous

Proud Veteran Rank - in Clan RD

Proud Legend Rank - in  Clan Rage

#22 Pyxius

Pyxius

• RS Name:Pyxius
  • RS Status:Oldschool
  • Clan:Fatality

Posted 22 December 2016 - 08:18 PM

Blog worth for sure. nice work man!

#23 Purple

Purple

• RS Status:Inactive

Posted 04 January 2017 - 12:55 AM

Good job on getting out there and getting this shots, I'd suggest taking the next step and refining these images in adobe lightroom/ACR or something else along those lines. 

Also can you give us feedback on your thoughts and opinions on your camera?

wRg3Mj3.png

#24 ^jordy

^jordy

Posted 04 January 2017 - 09:37 AM

Good job on getting out there and getting this shots, I'd suggest taking the next step and refining these images in adobe lightroom/ACR or something else along those lines. 

Also can you give us feedback on your thoughts and opinions on your camera?

Yes Adobe can be a next step, but I don't have CS6 anymore, nor do I like edited images. I'll might look for alternative free software for the next topic. 

Sure Purple. I think you want to ask if I like my Nikon D90. Sure the body D90 is great and it was the world's first DSLR camera with a movie mode (720p HDTV quality) and HDMI output. Though, I would not recommend the body for making any videos anymore. There are better Nikon bodies in the market right now for filming. I would recommend the D90 for non-professional photographers. When I brought my camera in 2009 it was the best Nikon body for non-professional photographers. I have a 35mm Nikkor lens 1.8 which is one of the best indoor lenses. Also have a cheapass Nikkor 18-55. Need to get 600 euro to buy a 70-200 for outdoor shots, but all in all I'm content with my gear right now. 

I must admit that I haven't checked the latest models in years. When you get better at photography you quit with caring about the latest stuff. What matters are the composition, the light and the focus. I'm a fan of Ken Rockwell

DxnqbIG.gif

LtNmu8e.png

Wc8ZA8u.png

Global Moderator - PM me if you need any assistance 

#25 Fire Hawk154

Fire Hawk154

^_^

Posted 05 January 2017 - 07:02 AM

Cool stuff Jordy, didn't know you liked photography as well  :wink: A 70-200mm would be a great addition, I use it most of the time when I'm shooting outdoors.

Posted Image

#26 ^jordy

^jordy

Posted 05 January 2017 - 02:11 PM

Cool stuff Jordy, didn't know you liked photography as well  :wink: A 70-200mm would be a great addition, I use it most of the time when I'm shooting outdoors.

Yea I like photography a lot. Do you have a Nikon body + gear too? You should post some images when you have time. Would like to see some outdoor shots from you with the 70-200mm. 

DxnqbIG.gif

LtNmu8e.png

Wc8ZA8u.png

#27 Fire Hawk154

Fire Hawk154

^_^

Posted 05 January 2017 - 04:23 PM

Yea I like photography a lot. Do you have a Nikon body + gear too? You should post some images when you have time. Would like to see some outdoor shots from you with the 70-200mm. 

I have a Canon :king:

Here're some outdoor shots I made with a 70-200mm:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Currently going through some books about it, learning something new everyday :-P And the more you read, the more accessories you seem to need  :mellow:

Posted Image

#28 ^jordy

^jordy

Posted 10 January 2017 - 02:32 PM

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Currently going through some books about it, learning something new everyday :-P And the more you read, the more accessories you seem to need  :mellow:

Thanks for sharing your images with me, Daan. I like #4 the most. Lovely colors and atmosphere. For some reason I don't like the composition of #1. 

DxnqbIG.gif

LtNmu8e.png

Wc8ZA8u.png

#29 Fire Hawk154

Fire Hawk154

^_^

Posted 10 January 2017 - 04:03 PM

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Thanks for sharing your images with me, Daan. I like #4 the most. Lovely colors and atmosphere. For some reason I don't like the composition of #1. 

I understand what you mean with the composition of #1, it was mostly to show the sharpness. We're used to seeing the light come from the left top corner of an image, so when it comes from the right top it looks odd :-P 

Posted Image

#30 Thedynasty88

Thedynasty88

• RS Name:Ruzzio
  • RS Status:Oldschool

Posted 11 January 2017 - 09:34 AM

Nice pics, Jordy. Makes me want to get my D3100 out and start taking pics again.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

#2, a Welshman's dream

RS2: Ex-Exer Warlord |Retired TR

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: