We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss

Photo

Nintendo switch

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 Matt258

Matt258

Good with wood

Posted 19 July 2018 - 08:00 AM

Got mine yesterday :thumbsup:  Mario Tennis Aces & Mario Kart 8 ^_^

My Youtube name is: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers
Twitch: Matt258RuneScape Twitter: Matt258RS

Makin Wines to 200M exp in F2p & Make Max Gp in F2p Goals

Posted Image

Going for 200M All Skills. It would be GREAT if you could Loan me Gp & I'll be paying you back with Interest! 40% Interest back to you.
Help me Collect Aluminum Cabs & Tabs for a Guinness Book of World Records! Collecting Aluminum Cans (for Cancer Research) & giving the Tabs to Ronald McDonald House Charities.
Help me Collect Aluminum Cabs & Tabs for a Guinness Book of World Records!

Level 99 Stats 26/27 200M exp Stats 4/27
Make like a tree & burn :)

#22 Ace

Ace

Posted 23 July 2018 - 06:36 AM

I heard recently that they were possibly considering making a newer console that could replace the 3ds as a handheld instead of relying on the switch for that. I forgot who mentioned it however, and they seemed far from certain.

#23 Manga

Manga

Protagonist

Posted 27 July 2018 - 06:04 PM

I heard recently that they were possibly considering making a newer console that could replace the 3ds as a handheld instead of relying on the switch for that. I forgot who mentioned it however, and they seemed far from certain.

People were saying that about the switch, but the 3ds is still printing money for Nintendo, so I don't see them making anything like a handheld for a few years yet. I'm very huge into the Nintendo circle and I heard nothing substantial on that claim.

2nrn3g9.png 7cNTC8v.png

Join My Discord Server: Manga's Spaghettios qxmw9h5

#24 MangekyoWR

MangekyoWR

Posted 02 August 2018 - 05:00 PM

Now i can buy you lego

#25 Ace

Ace

Posted 08 August 2018 - 03:32 PM

People were saying that about the switch, but the 3ds is still printing money for Nintendo, so I don't see them making anything like a handheld for a few years yet. I'm very huge into the Nintendo circle and I heard nothing substantial on that claim.

I don't recall where I heard it but it wasn't exactly a substantial claim. I'm really trying hard to remember but it was during one of the pokemon let's go pikachu/eevee interview videos where the discussion was on the pokemon games continuing on the switch and some people took the answer as a hint that there might be a new handheld console in the future. 

Like I said though, it's far from certain.

#26 Lilac

Lilac

• RS Status:Oldschool

Posted 08 August 2018 - 07:06 PM

I've been thinking about getting one for the new Pokémon games that are coming out, we'll see. If not for these ones, then definitely for the real gen 8

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: