Photo
RS3

Slayer heading to 120 level cap.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you like the direction of skills going to a 120 cap?

Do you agree with Slayer expanding to 120?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

How do you feel about 120 skills in general?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Manga

Manga

Protagonist

Posted 17 September 2016 - 02:56 PM

Recently Jagex has announced plans to expand Slayer to 120 in RS3. The community reaction has been mixed. Lots say there are skill reworks that should come first. Others say expanding slayer to 120 shows Jagex's bias for combat over skiling. Some are more positive and welcome the addition of more slayer content past 99.

How do you feel about slayer becoming a 120 skill and 120 skills in general. (This discussion does not involve the 120 capes, just skill limits.)

Edited by Manga, 17 September 2016 - 03:04 PM.

Platforms I also play on.

Xbox: Scraps Of Manga | Playstation MangaScraps

Steam: manga_scraps | Battle.Net: Manga#1499

Nintendo ID: Manga_Scraps | 3DS: 2578-3137-9250

#2 Arceus

Arceus

Dr. Pengy

• RS Status:Free

Posted 17 September 2016 - 05:05 PM

Yeah, what an atrocious idea. They'll have to seriously do something about XP rates or it's a long way for anyone planning on maxing again.

Need any RS help? PM me in-game (PM *always* on!) or here and I'll do my best to either help out or point you in the right direction. Don't be shy!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#3 spoonheb

spoonheb

Friendly Ghost

• RS Status:Member

Posted 17 September 2016 - 06:36 PM

I like the fact they're expanding skills so long as they're introducing quality content. Slayer is probably one of the best candidate skills for expansion. That being said I mostly skill these days so I don't know what imbalances there are to complain about.

~It's too late if it burns when you pee

#4 Gintoki

Gintoki

• RS Name:Bentoki

Posted 17 September 2016 - 06:40 PM

I'm all for it, 120 slayer has always been a goal of mine and they are giving us a year to get it before losing comp capes (I believe that you'll still keep max). Lots of room for an expansion in bosses, the Menaphos slayer dungeon looks amazing too. It is something that the community did vote for back in March anyway, maybe not to the extent of a requirement for comp cape but slayer has always been one of the most popular skills so an expansion of this size really just makes sense.

#5 The duck

The duck

The Community Duckā„¢

• RS Name:Elysian Duck

Posted 17 September 2016 - 06:56 PM

If anything it shows how astronomically high and ridiculous xp rates have gotten over the years! I recall slayer being 10k/ hour :#

pLiLWr2.png

5y3uOuI.png

Ppj1oVu.jpg

Blogs Team Leader & CL of Questions, feel free to PM me with suggestions or ideas

#6 Utsuro

Utsuro

• RS Name:Utsuro

Posted 17 September 2016 - 09:37 PM

Eh sure why not. I'm sure they will bring a bunch of mobs that increase the xp rates at higher levels. Was going to do it over time anyway as i'm sure many others were going to. Though i wouldn't want many other skills to go to 120. **** getting say 120 hunter or construction. 

At least 120 slayer won't be a dead skill compared to say 99-120 invention, what a waste that was. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: