We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss

Photo
RS3

Ninja | Broken Wings, No Longer | 120 DG & 2595

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Ninjasteak

Ninjasteak

ʕ༼◕ ౪ ◕✿༽ʔ

Posted 12 September 2015 - 6:23 PM

Posted Image

Maxing is still my most treasured moment, but finally achieving 120 Dungeoneering & 2595 Total comes close.

At around this time last year, I posted a short-lived G&A thread with a bunch of 98's, just to keep track of my progress until I maxed. RS has been on the backburner for a while now, but I had time to kill after finishing my freshman year in June.

*queue music* Daemonheim has been my home this summer. Hundreds of hours, hundreds of floors, hundreds of parties. Each with different people - I seem to know everyone on that world now. If anyone I met there is reading this, I would like to say thank you for putting up with me. :P

And a shoutout to Clubsrule, a longtime friend and current clanmate, who has been my motivation to finish this goal. After racing to quest capes and max capes, we decided to step it up. It ended in both of us getting 120 within seconds of each other. Another thanks to the clannies who came out to our party. :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

And back to the place where it all started...
Posted Image

Spoiler

ej7Gt3j.png?1J6DOj1k.png?17UHJ5hb.png?1 AGLrJYT.png?1ej7Gt3j.png?1

Achievements, Questions, & Competition Staff • Zchat Team • ZybezNet Team Leader

Global Moderator

kRV29fz.png

#2 Arceus

Arceus

Dr. Pengy

• Rating: < -5 | 3 | +5 >
  • RS Status:Free

Posted 12 September 2015 - 6:36 PM

Congratulations! I'm a bit unsure what broken wings have to do with it though? Sorry if I didn't catch the reference :-/ .

Need any RS help? PM me in-game (PM *always* on!) or here and I'll do my best to either help out or point you in the right direction. Don't be shy!

#3 Ninjasteak

Ninjasteak

ʕ༼◕ ౪ ◕✿༽ʔ

Posted 12 September 2015 - 8:40 PM

Congratulations! I'm a bit unsure what broken wings have to do with it though? Sorry if I didn't catch the reference :-/ .

Thanks dude. It's a reference to the song in the spoiler, which is basically about achieving things against odds. :-P BB is also one of my favorite bands haha.

Achievements, Questions, & Competition Staff • Zchat Team • ZybezNet Team Leader

Global Moderator

kRV29fz.png

#4 Arceus

Arceus

Dr. Pengy

• RS Status:Free

Posted 12 September 2015 - 8:44 PM

Thanks dude. It's a reference to the song in the spoiler, which is basically about achieving things against odds. :-P BB is also one of my favorite bands haha.

Aha, nice :-). I like several of their songs, haven't heard that one though.

Need any RS help? PM me in-game (PM *always* on!) or here and I'll do my best to either help out or point you in the right direction. Don't be shy!

#5 I Love You

I Love You

Forever. ♥

• RS Status:Oldschool
  • Clan:Divine Forces

Posted 12 September 2015 - 8:50 PM

Congratulations on 120 Dungeoneering :) Going for Comp cape now?

Edited by I Love You, 12 September 2015 - 8:50 PM.

I wish it is always You. Only You and I.

4uF1y.png

Forums

hoW5M5P.gif

#6 Haddy

Haddy

• Rating: < -5 | 1 | +5 >
  • RS Name:Haddock
  • RS Status:Member
  • Clan:Zchat

Posted 13 September 2015 - 2:26 PM

I still think the title is because of that dang Shadow Drake crashing the party... :suspect:
Congrats again on 120 Dungeoneering and max total level! I see you are back to Lumbridge where it all began, does this mean you're going to start another account? :wink:

#7 Ninjasteak

Ninjasteak

ʕ༼◕ ౪ ◕✿༽ʔ

Posted 14 September 2015 - 10:58 AM

Aha, nice :-). I like several of their songs, haven't heard that one though.

It's from their new album, released a month ago I believe. I like anything that sounds good to my ears. :-)

Congratulations on 120 Dungeoneering :) Going for Comp cape now?

Thanks ILY :-P. Maybe... just not in the near future. I decided to take a break for some bossing. For what it's worth, I'll try, but I still have a ton of requirements left.

I still think the title is because of that dang Shadow Drake crashing the party... :suspect:
Congrats again on 120 Dungeoneering and max total level! I see you are back to Lumbridge where it all began, does this mean you're going to start another account? :wink:

Ohh Haddy! Thank you, my good sir. Starting another account would be treacherous... um.. sadly I don't have the willpower to do it all over again.

Global Moderator

kRV29fz.png

#8 Yoto32

Yoto32

Any tree can drop an apple: I'll drop the freakin' moon.

• Rating: < -5 | 7 | +5 >
  • RS Name:Yoto
  • Clan:Dark Slayers

Posted 17 September 2015 - 12:13 PM

How good does it feel to not have to find random groups all the time?

There She Is, Scott Pilgrim, Homestuck
3WvlE6O.png
PH6vxkQ.png
giphy.gif
Senior Moderator | Proud Ex-Leader of Aftermath
New Boards

#9 Bactine

Bactine

Glorious Pandemonium

• Rating: < -5 | 1 | +5 >
  • RS Name:Bactine
  • Clan:Zybeznet
  • Team:Zchat

Posted 19 September 2015 - 9:07 AM

oh my god!! how did i miss this :cry: congratz :)

v6AYOe9.png

1GQnAhh.jpg

WPvGHL0.jpg

OHnktVA.png

#10 Ninjasteak

Ninjasteak

ʕ༼◕ ౪ ◕✿༽ʔ

Posted 20 September 2015 - 2:03 AM

Pretty good, but I may be going for more xp in the next year... or whenever I have time. Unlike what many others say, most random groups were pretty friendly and decent. I met some great people on that world too.

oh my god!! how did i miss this :cry: congratz :)

Aw thanks, I guess the mini-party was rather short notice... so sadly some people I hoped to be there weren't. You were there in spirit, I felt it. :lol:

Global Moderator

kRV29fz.png

#11 Yoto32

Yoto32

Posted 20 September 2015 - 10:14 AM

Pretty good, but I may be going for more xp in the next year... or whenever I have time. Unlike what many others say, most random groups were pretty friendly and decent. I met some great people on that world too.

I've actually one had one group ever kick me for "not being good enough". Personally I just don't like having to wait around trying to find a group at the right floor, and then waiting to get all 5 people.

3WvlE6O.png
PH6vxkQ.png
giphy.gif
New Boards

#12 Ninjasteak

Ninjasteak

ʕ༼◕ ౪ ◕✿༽ʔ

Posted 20 September 2015 - 12:22 PM

I've actually one had one group ever kick me for "not being good enough". Personally I just don't like having to wait around trying to find a group at the right floor, and then waiting to get all 5 people.

Haha that's why I was hosting like 90% of the time. People will usually join you if you say the floor themes, "O" for occult, "A" for abandoned", "W" for warp, and "HW" for high warp, since you can go backwards or forwards within a floor theme. It's actually a good thing that people don't care much about the specific floor numbers now - makes it easier to find parties.

Global Moderator

kRV29fz.png

#13 Yoto32

Yoto32

Posted 20 September 2015 - 1:20 PM

Haha that's why I was hosting like 90% of the time. People will usually join you if you say the floor themes, "O" for occult, "A" for abandoned", "W" for warp, and "HW" for high warp, since you can go backwards or forwards within a floor theme. It's actually a good thing that people don't care much about the specific floor numbers now - makes it easier to find parties.

Yea, that was the best update for dungeoneering, happened when I was like halfway to 120. I was so happy, I didn't have to host for specific floors anymore! Hosting was always too much effort for me, having to constantly spam the floors and add everybody... I'd rather let someone else do that work!

3WvlE6O.png
PH6vxkQ.png
giphy.gif
New Boards

#14 Ninjasteak

Ninjasteak

ʕ༼◕ ౪ ◕✿༽ʔ

Posted 20 September 2015 - 11:00 PM

Yea, that was the best update for dungeoneering, happened when I was like halfway to 120. I was so happy, I didn't have to host for specific floors anymore! Hosting was always too much effort for me, having to constantly spam the floors and add everybody... I'd rather let someone else do that work!

That's true, though I figured that getting a party started instead of waiting for a magical someone (especially during late nights) is a quicker option. I wouldn't be telling the truth if I said it doesn't hurt my fingers though. :XD: Like you, most people don't want to host for a reason. It's probably because "host" was synonymous to "keyer" before the shared keys update.

Global Moderator

kRV29fz.png

#15 Yoto32

Yoto32

Posted 20 September 2015 - 11:11 PM

That's true, though I figured that getting a party started instead of waiting for a magical someone (especially during late nights) is a quicker option. I wouldn't be telling the truth if I said it doesn't hurt my fingers though. :XD: Like you, most people don't want to host for a reason. It's probably because "host" was synonymous to "keyer" before the shared keys update.

Oh yea, the keying update was great too. Did that happen at the same time they did that prestige change? I can't decide which update was more useful.

3WvlE6O.png
PH6vxkQ.png
giphy.gif
New Boards

#16 Ninjasteak

Ninjasteak

ʕ༼◕ ౪ ◕✿༽ʔ

Posted 21 September 2015 - 3:20 PM

Oh yea, the keying update was great too. Did that happen at the same time they did that prestige change? I can't decide which update was more useful.

I have no idea... I haven't been keeping up with RS news since last year, but it definitely happened a long time ago.

Global Moderator

kRV29fz.png

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: