We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss

Photo

Your golden age playing runescape.

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#81 Murdoc

Murdoc

*autistic screeching*

Posted 09 February 2017 - 05:13 AM

Honestly, from when I first started (2004) to finding League of Legends during my 2nd or 3rd year of University (~2012?). Those were the days. Grinding when I should've been revising and so on. My mates and I took dicking around to a whole new level at Uni before the LoL craze hit, free from rules at last and simultaneously discovering Skype. ^_^

mew-lp.png

XabJkFa.png
GuthixUnder-1.png
“People are continually pointing out to me the wretchedness of white people in order to console me for the wretchedness of blacks. But an itemized account of the American failure does not console me and it should not console anyone else. That hundreds of thousands of white people are living, in effect, no better than the "African Americans" is not a fact to be regarded with complacency. The social and moral bankruptcy suggested by this fact is of the bitterest, most terrifying kind.”

#82 Jorrit

Jorrit

☆☆☆☆☆

• RS Status:Retired
  • Team:#chef-hat

Posted 09 February 2017 - 05:52 AM

If i have to choose, probably 2008 when we'd f2p/p2p pk daily for endless hours. But there are many memories standing out, such as joining Divine Kings open pk clanchat in BH with 5 people and bs everyone, or the glory days of Rdc being unbeatable in matched options.. or the crashwars with TT putting the nails on the coffin. Honestly I'd like to say the entire time I actively played was the golden age for me.

3kN5CDS.png

BxoUqXq.png

"Sometimes you gotta go back, sometimes you gotta go oldskool in order to go forward. Now its time to ask ourselves,

if we are going to stand the **** up, pick that rock up and trow it at some mother****ers face or cry like little girls because we hurt our pinky"

- Bishinmo

q4ytDyh.png

#83 Dox17

Dox17

Verified ✓

Posted 10 February 2017 - 09:58 AM

Back in 2005 when I joined TMRD clan. There were 4 clans in the alliance with 100 people per clan. We'd do 2v2 clan matches in the wild with only steel armor. We'd meet up before and after at varrock castle and just talk it up. Lots of fun and feeling like you're apart of something huge.

B6vtfW6.png

Original DI Join Date: March 4 2006, 12:51 PM

#84 Samurai Duck

Samurai Duck

• RS Name:Samurai Duck
  • RS Status:Oldschool

Posted 26 February 2017 - 11:29 AM

The golden age is always now! I try not to forget that.

I'm having as much fun as I've ever had playing runescape right now on osrs

#85 Rheumatism

Rheumatism

• RS Name:Rheumatism
  • RS Status:Oldschool

Posted 27 February 2017 - 04:25 PM

Have to say back in 2004-2005 when I got a number of friends from my elementary school to play. Talking about runescape during school was such fun times. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: