We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss

Photo
RS3

Ninja | Dreams Do Come True

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Ninjasteak

Ninjasteak

ʕ༼◕ ౪ ◕✿༽ʔ

Posted 25 December 2014 - 5:31 PM

I9ZzCLd.png

5UPv1sI.png

My full story can be found here in Achievements. Hugs to Proulxs and Mystia for the screenshots.
Now to the good stuff...

qVuO4iD.jpg

tZE0F8N.jpg

0iqlXq9.jpg

9GiVsJK.jpg

Z5WxtUL.jpg

PW0xIdy.jpg

YdWYdnX.jpg

Ro0r4ve.jpg

PLQJMXb.jpg

And I put together a few animations haha. First of the Shattered Heart, second of blinking skills that look like Christmas lights, and third of Prifddinas's Max Guild.
Spoiler

23 skills maxed in under 5 minutes. I could not hope for more.

Five and a half years with just about 5000 hours. I never imagined back then I would play this long. Seriously thought I would have moved on. Although I took a few breaks this year, I never forgot. It has always been my Scape friends that kept me going. That and this insane goal at the back of my mind.

A sincere, heartfelt thank you to everyone who followed my long and twisted road to maxing. To those who believed in me as well as to those who doubted me. Regardless of whether you are clanmates from Zybeznet, buddies from Zchat, or friends from years long gone - it really meant a lot to encourage me to go all the way. A story of dedication, perseverance, and friendship. It was not about the spam, but the journey I took. The sacrifices I made, such as avoiding combat for a year while keeping every skill in check, were all worth it. I made my 4-year dream a reality in the end. I am also proud to be among the very few who have accomplished this with almost every skill. I loved the journey and that is all that matters.

It has also been a year, give or take a few days, since I was recruited to the Achievements team for my first CL position. Cheers to Atarah, Scott, Sector Six, Kevin., and BrotherVoid1 for taking me in and supporting my progress. You guys rock!

Merry Christmahanakwanzika and a Happy New Year all! It has been one hell of a year, I'm looking forward to another. Here's to never growing up. :hi:

KT3dAU4.jpg

ej7Gt3j.png?1J6DOj1k.png?17UHJ5hb.png?1 AGLrJYT.png?1ej7Gt3j.png?1

Achievements, Questions, & Competition Staff • Zchat Team • ZybezNet Team Leader

Global Moderator

kRV29fz.png

#2 Bactine

Bactine

Glorious Pandemonium

• Rating: < -5 | 1 | +5 >
  • RS Name:Bactine
  • RS Status:Member
  • Clan:Zybeznet
  • Team:Zchat

Posted 25 December 2014 - 5:38 PM

this is beautiful. HUGE GRATZ to you!!!!!! :exclam: :wink: :thumbsup: :# :woeh: :-D B-) :lol: :wub:

v6AYOe9.png

1GQnAhh.jpg

WPvGHL0.jpg

OHnktVA.png

#3 Murdoc

Murdoc

*autistic screeching*

• Rating: < -5 | 3 | +5 >
  • RS Name:Mew Lp
  • Clan:Cu Clux
  • Team:Rocket

Posted 25 December 2014 - 5:41 PM

My hearties congratulations, Ninja. I don't know what else to say - the achievement speaks for itself. :-D What's the plan looking towards the future? Will you be taking another (well-deserved, and perhaps longer too...!) break? Eventually coming back for social reasons and to keep up with all of the latest requirements for the cape? Or leave on a high note and quit altogether?

XabJkFa.png

GuthixUnder-1.png

“People are continually pointing out to me the wretchedness of white people in order to console me for the wretchedness of blacks. But an itemized account of the American failure does not console me and it should not console anyone else. That hundreds of thousands of white people are living, in effect, no better than the "African Americans" is not a fact to be regarded with complacency. The social and moral bankruptcy suggested by this fact is of the bitterest, most terrifying kind.”

#4 Jaddy

Jaddy

Accomplished Agility Freak

• Rating: < -5 | 4 | +5 >
  • RS Name:Jaddy
  • Team:Zchat

Posted 25 December 2014 - 5:42 PM

Already told you ingame: About time you got this :-P

Gratz

#5 ♥ Peter ♥

♥ Peter ♥

P ete R

• Rating: < -5 | 4 | +5 >
  • RS Name:P ete R
  • RS Status:Oldschool
  • Clan:The Rising

Posted 25 December 2014 - 6:13 PM

Dayum! Very very nice!

Congratulations man!

♪ If you aint ready to die, then why should you live. 

#6 Velits

Velits

Awesome~!

• Rating: < -5 | 2 | +5 >
  • Clan:less
  • Team:Awesome

Posted 25 December 2014 - 6:26 PM

Grats again Ninja-boy! Was good to see all those 99 messages. You should really go for comp :# I'm still jealous though!

Edited by Velits, 25 December 2014 - 6:31 PM.

#7 Evi

Evi

Join Zchat, Zybez's Fchat

• RS Name:Evidently
  • Clan:Zchat

Posted 25 December 2014 - 6:51 PM

The poor unfortunate souls on your world who got spammed by all that! Gratz on maxing total, even though you basically finished it ages ago :P

Posted Image

Posted Image

#8 Kingst0n

Kingst0n

• Rating: < -5 | 0 | +5 >
  • RS Name:S1r_K1ngst0n

Posted 25 December 2014 - 7:24 PM

Huge achievement there bro! gratz!! :lmao:

Posted Image

#9 Yorick

Yorick

Never too late

• RS Name:Yorick
  • Clan:Team Paradox

Posted 25 December 2014 - 8:03 PM

Big congratulations Ninjasteak! You've reached a milestone I have never managed to reach myself. Little bit jealous right here haha. Enjoy! :-)

5lBq1pJ.gif

Former Global Moderator - Former Leader of Team Paradox

#10 Gintoki

Gintoki

• Rating: < -5 | 2 | +5 >
  • RS Name:Bentoki
  • Clan:Afrobros
  • Team:zchat

Posted 27 December 2014 - 12:50 AM

I don't think I could have that self control to wait that long
Big gratz though!

xD4B8ER.png

#11 Kaleb

Kaleb

Uncle

• RS Name:Kals

Posted 29 December 2014 - 2:10 PM

TFW not on the sneaky devils friends list. :P

Guess I skipped over this topic before ninja, guess i'll say congratulations again! The animations you made were pretty neat, too bad we didnt get the big emote train going like we had planned.

Posted Image

#12 Luftey

Luftey

• RS Name:Luft
  • Clan:Bob Squad

Posted 29 December 2014 - 5:39 PM

Gratz Ninja!!!!! Very impressive, took a lot of dedication for this goal!!! Must feel pretty great seeing this goal fulfilled!

Posted Image

Posted Image

#13 Ninjasteak

Ninjasteak

ʕ༼◕ ౪ ◕✿༽ʔ

Posted 01 January 2015 - 3:32 AM

this is beautiful. HUGE GRATZ to you!!!!!! :exclam: :wink: :thumbsup: :# :woeh: :-D B-) :lol: :wub:

Thank you, my friend! :wub: Soooo many smiles there haha. I also see you've been busy rc'ing and thieving... don't worry, you'll catch up one day.

My hearties congratulations, Ninja. I don't know what else to say - the achievement speaks for itself. :-D What's the plan looking towards the future? Will you be taking another (well-deserved, and perhaps longer too...!) break? Eventually coming back for social reasons and to keep up with all of the latest requirements for the cape? Or leave on a high note and quit altogether?

Thank you for the kind words, Murdoc! As for my plans, I have none with my second semester of college slowly creeping up. Besides Treasure Hunter, I barely touched the game during my first in the fall. Meeting new people and adjusting to college life was how I spent my time during the past few months. I mean, it could turn into a break for all I know. If another skill is released, I'll probably train to keep the cape. This is also related to why I'm not going for Completionist - too many requirements (including never starting Ports) and too much maintenance. I feel that once you get it, it's gone. Nah man, I can't tell when I outgrow the game, but I'll see where life takes me.

Dayum! Very very nice!

Congratulations man!

Already told you ingame: About time you got this :-P

Gratz

Thanks Peter and Jarky! You probably think I'm crazy for waiting this long, but the truth is that I was so busy I didn't even think about Scape. Fun times trolling with stats. :yes: Eh sorry, but I can't get 120 agility like you did Jarko.

Grats again Ninja-boy! Was good to see all those 99 messages. You should really go for comp :# I'm still jealous though!

Hehe Tim, I have to admit the spam felt pretty good, but the burden lifted from me felt better. I doubt I'm going for comp, but maybe you will.
I'm actually jealous of you making incredible progress after coming back to RS3 lol. That's something to be proud of! -_-

The poor unfortunate souls on your world who got spammed by all that! Gratz on maxing total, even though you basically finished it ages ago :P

Haha thanks Evi! A lot of those unfortunate souls actually PM'ed me about it for the next hour, complimenting me and wondering how I did it. And yea, you could say I was extremely close for "ages" in game time.

Huge achievement there bro! gratz!! :lmao:

Thanks for the reply, man! It has been such a long journey, but I'm glad it's finally over.

Big congratulations Ninjasteak! You've reached a milestone I have never managed to reach myself. Little bit jealous right here haha. Enjoy! :-)

Ah thank you Yorick! I bet you mean Max cape. In that case, it's never too late. :-P How close were you before you retired and moved to oldschool?

I don't think I could have that self control to wait that long
Big gratz though!

Thanks! I don't know man, I just found it pretty easy. Most wouldn't. Could be because 99's never really appealed to me. That and I like finding new ways to achieve an end goal.

Guess I skipped over this topic before ninja, guess i'll say congratulations again! The animations you made were pretty neat, too bad we didnt get the big emote train going like we had planned.

Thanks! Hmm if you look real close, you can see most of those are not my screenshots. :-) You've been on my list for a while.
I didn't hear anything about a big emote train!?

Gratz Ninja!!!!! Very impressive, took a lot of dedication for this goal!!! Must feel pretty great seeing this goal fulfilled!

Ooh haven't talked to you in forever Luft. Thanks man! It definitely took a ton of willpower on my part to stick to what I knew best - the most rewarding for me. It's a weight lifted from my shoulders. Now I can do anything and catch up with all the content I missed haha. :thumbsup:

Achievements, Questions, & Competition Staff • Zchat Team • ZybezNet Team Leader

Global Moderator

kRV29fz.png

#14 Yorick

Yorick

Never too late

• RS Name:Yorick
  • Clan:Team Paradox

Posted 01 January 2015 - 11:14 AM

Ah thank you Yorick! I bet you mean Max cape. In that case, it's never too late. :-P How close were you before you retired and moved to oldschool?

I think only Mining, and then Divination came out haha. :-P

5lBq1pJ.gif

Former Global Moderator - Former Leader of Team Paradox

#15 Kaleb

Kaleb

Uncle

• RS Name:Kals

Posted 01 January 2015 - 3:53 PM

Thanks! Hmm if you look real close, you can see most of those are not my screenshots. :-) You've been on my list for a while.

Oh oops. Silly mystia. Guess that's acceptable, the name hardly rings a bell.. lol. And I was talking about how we should all do the death emote or something humungous and obnoxious, having all thirty people doing the emote simultaneously would be pretty neat.

Edited by Kaleb, 01 January 2015 - 3:54 PM.

Posted Image

#16 Ninjasteak

Ninjasteak

ʕ༼◕ ౪ ◕✿༽ʔ

Posted 02 January 2015 - 1:37 AM

I think only Mining, and then Divination came out haha. :-P

Well... so close. Divination wasn't bad. I mean, you hear it's boring and repetitive here and there, but it's like any gathering skill I think. Ever planning to revisit this side of the game though?

Oh oops. Silly mystia. Guess that's acceptable, the name hardly rings a bell.. lol. And I was talking about how we should all do the death emote or something humungous and obnoxious, having all thirty people doing the emote simultaneously would be pretty neat.

I do remember you mentioning it once and how epic it sounded. Sorry lol, I got lost in the moment...

Global Moderator

kRV29fz.png

#17 Claveler

Claveler
  • RS Name:Claveler
  • RS Status:Retired

Posted 02 January 2015 - 9:27 AM

That's a huge achievement! Congratz and +1 to that. :thumbsup:
Impressive Ninjasteak.

Posted Image

Font: