We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss

Photo

Common Problems / FAQ

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 Yoto32

Yoto32

Any tree can drop an apple: I'll drop the freakin' moon.

• RS Name:Yoto
  • RS Status:Member
  • Clan:Dark Slayers

Posted 29 October 2014 - 10:19 PM

Answers to some frequent questions:
  • I am F2P, forum muted or banned. How do I validate?
    Go into "Zchat", Zybez' official Friends chat, and ask if any forum staff are online.
    They will be Generals(Gold stars). Lower ranks can help you with finding a member of staff but they cannot validate you themselves. Please be patient if no staff are online.

If you are muted in game, contact a Moderator or Senior Moderator for help.

• I am banned! How do I get the ban removed?
    Post a topic here (OSRS Price Guide Support) asking about it.

• Why can't I post offers?
    If you are using a proxy or VPN, your IP may have been banned. Many proxies are not allowed because of abuse. If you are still having issues and not using a proxy be sure to post a topic in the OSRS Price Guide Support section.

• How long will I be banned for?
    All ban lengths are up to the individual moderator. We are very forgiving. Do not stress if you are not unbanned. Give it a few weeks and post an appeal again.

• No staff are online. How long does it take?
    Please be patient. We are all volunteers doing normal people things like you. They will help and assist you as soon as they are able to.

• I changed my name on RS. Why hasn't it updated on the price guide?
    We have no way to know when your name changes. You need to change it yourself: Go to manage characters on the price guide, then delete your old name and re-validate your account.

• When I go to validate my name, it says the RSN is already in use.
    This can happen if you already validated it on another Zybez account, or if you changed to a name someone else validated in the past. Create a topic in this board and we will fix it for you.

• Someone is scamming or posting fake offers, or an item's price is incorrect. How do I report it?
    Every item and user page has a report feature. Click "Is something wrong here? Report a problem". It will bring you to a page where you can enter your report in.

If someone is scamming, including evidence (screenshots or video) is crucial. Please include evidence whenever possible.

If you have a question that wasn't answered here, feel free to post a topic here about your issue.
There She Is, Scott Pilgrim, Homestuck
Posted Image
Posted Image
Senior Moderator | Proud Ex-Leader of Aftermath

Yeah but what I talk about is complete nonsense the vast majority of it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: