We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss

Photo
RS3

Ninja | Art Of The Sneaky

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Ninjasteak

Ninjasteak

ʕ༼◕ ౪ ◕✿༽ʔ

Posted 02 March 2014 - 10:16 PM

Posted Image

The final stretch approaches. I don't think I have posted my 2400 total screenie (even though I have one)... that one slipped from my mind.
Supreme Jack of Trades is now one of my favorite auras. Well here's to another 100 levels! *Drumroll please*

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Surprising for you and me, I managed to reach 2500 total levels without a single maxed skill. Cheers! ^_^

Posted Image

Posted Image

Psst... I tried to pick a place that looked cool. :innocent:

Edited by Ninjasteak, 02 March 2014 - 10:20 PM.

ej7Gt3j.png?1J6DOj1k.png?17UHJ5hb.png?1 AGLrJYT.png?1ej7Gt3j.png?1

Achievements, Questions, & Competition Staff • Zchat Team • ZybezNet Team Leader

Global Moderator

kRV29fz.png

#2 Bactine

Bactine

Glorious Pandemonium

• Rating: < -5 | 1 | +5 >
  • RS Name:Bactine
  • RS Status:Member
  • Clan:Zybeznet
  • Team:Zchat

Posted 02 March 2014 - 10:38 PM

congratz ninja!!! so close to max now, all u need is that 99 HP :suspect: . hehe, anyways, fantastic achievement, dunno whats better the 2500, or the epic screenie you took :wub:

v6AYOe9.png

1GQnAhh.jpg

WPvGHL0.jpg

OHnktVA.png

#3 Sector Six

Sector Six
  • Rating: < -5 | 4 | +5 >
  • RS Name:Sector Six
  • RS Status:Oldschool

Posted 03 March 2014 - 1:35 AM

Are you aiming to try and get a lot of your skills to 98 and get them all to 99 in one go? It looks like you definitely will be getting 99 constitution soon if you touch anymore of your combat skills though. ;-) Congratulations though Ninja on 2500 overall, keep it up!

Honored Member

ex AOTM/ASC Leader x ex Achievements Leader x ex Multimedia & Design Leader

Catch me & the rest of the community on Zybez Discord
CyyN3eN.png

#4 Ninjasteak

Ninjasteak

ʕ༼◕ ౪ ◕✿༽ʔ

Posted 03 March 2014 - 8:12 PM

congratz ninja!!! so close to max now, all u need is that 99 HP :suspect: . hehe, anyways, fantastic achievement, dunno whats better the 2500, or the epic screenie you took :wub:

Thanks bactine!! I'm sure you know... that skill is the most wicked kind of evil. :XD: I bet I'll find somewhere even more epic next time.

Are you aiming to try and get a lot of your skills to 98 and get them all to 99 in one go? It looks like you definitely will be getting 99 constitution soon if you touch anymore of your combat skills though. ;-) Congratulations though Ninja on 2500 overall, keep it up!

Har har, thanks man! It's been a long road, and I really still don't believe how much effort went into this game, but I enjoyed it very much. :wink: That originally wasn't my longterm goal, but I first got the idea in mid-2011 when milestone capes were released. Ever since then, I have done things that most other players wouldn't do... say, limiting combat and skilling. That took me to go for milestones in 10s... one at a time. I think I'm going for all 95s right now. On another note, I should've revived a single achievement thread from the summer and made that into a G&A... though I'm not sure I have that much time to keep it updated. Oh well :$

ej7Gt3j.png?1J6DOj1k.png?17UHJ5hb.png?1 AGLrJYT.png?1ej7Gt3j.png?1

Achievements, Questions, & Competition Staff • Zchat Team • ZybezNet Team Leader

Global Moderator

kRV29fz.png

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: