Zybez RuneScape Community was shut down on September 17th, 2018. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2018-11-30 at 21:14. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Join us on Discord, ZybezNet clan and Zchat friendchat.

We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss

Photo
Answered

Most Profitable Skill?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ColoringAaron

ColoringAaron

• Rating: < -5 | 0 | +5 >

Posted 15 February 2014 - 10:19 PM

Hey everyone. I'm wanting to get my cash stack up and also train a skill or skills and make as much as possible off of it. I was thinking something like getting farming and herblore up to high levels, or maybe getting runecrafting high enough to craft nats. What would everyone say is the best skill to make cash? No huge rush just looking for biggest profit

#2 spoonheb

spoonheb

Friendly Ghost

• Rating: < -5 | 3 | +5 >
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 15 February 2014 - 10:26 PM

I'm going to guess this is for OSRS. If you're dead-set on a skill the greatest money makers would be either Crafting (glorys, cb braces, etc) or Runecrafting (nats). Both of those are pretty self-explanatory.

However, it is worth pointing out that PvM while not always as consistent is probably the best money maker in the game. (GWD, Slayer, dragons, etc.)

~It's too late if it burns when you pee

#3 Evi

Evi

Join Zchat, Zybez's Fchat

• Rating: < -5 | 3 | +5 >
  • RS Name:Evidently
  • RS Status:Oldschool
  • Clan:Zchat

Posted 15 February 2014 - 11:03 PM

The best single skill to make cash would have to be runecrafting. Crafting nature runes is about 400k an hour until level 91 then it jumps to 1.3m an hour. You make around 100m getting 44-91 runecrafting doing natures.

Another very profitable skill is farming, planting ranarr seeds in all 5 patches with magic secateurs and supercompost is 125k profit for 5 minutes of work (can only be done every 70~ minutes). Farming is a great side moneymaker.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#4 ColoringAaron

ColoringAaron

Posted 16 February 2014 - 10:04 AM

Thanks guys alot. I keep feeling drawn to start farming for cash because it just seems like it makes sense for good money but even more sense for just a free 125k just every so often while making cash on another stat. I understand RC pretty throughly and already have acess to the Abyss. I was just feeling a bit bored of PvM so I'm gonna try that out

#5 Snow99

Snow99

• RS Status:Free

Posted 16 May 2018 - 10:38 PM

runecrafting, hunter, farming, and slayer.

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: