[Newbie]Lf Chilled/mature/skilling Clan - Rs07[Uk]

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Shauneth

Shauneth

• RS Name:Shaunz0r
  • RS Status:Oldschool

Posted 10 November 2013 - 03:09 PM

Hello all, the title says it all really! I'm looking for a fun, friendly, mature clan who are primarily british timezone (however im on most random times).

About me;

Ingame Name -  Shaunz0r

24, Welsh, played runescape years back when i was in my teens, eventually retired and moved onto other games such as CS:S & LoL. Anyways, recently i've seen the OSRS so i decided to buy a membership and start fresh on the game. I've been playing for around 4-5 days now and ive acquired some decent-ish level's. I mainly like to level most of my skills but combat (eventually i will).

What im hoping you can offer;

Stable Clan

Mature

Friendly

OSRS Primarily

British Favourable althought not required

My Stats:

Posted Image

Ending Notes

Thanking you for taking the time to view my thread, hopefully you are willing to offer me a placement within your team if it meets my requirements. Remember, i'm not looking to join any old clan that will fold/disband within 1 week. I am a loyal player and i'm hopefully looking for a long-term position within said clan.

Edited by Shauneth, 10 November 2013 - 03:09 PM.

#2 Alerts

Alerts

• RS Status:Retired

Posted 10 November 2013 - 10:40 PM

I'm sure you'll be looking for a healthy clan, but that comes with some specificity in what you're looking for, I'd recommend a few clans such as "The British Elites" or "DefCommune" but they're currently seeking members which are tanks/pures and have higher stats, If you're looking for a friendly clan I'd suggest looking on the Runescape forums, from my research I've concluded that "07 Elites" seem like a very nice clan but they require 500 + Total level which I'm sure you'll be able to achieve, on top of that "The Free Knights" with that there's also "Dynasty" which require a minimum total level of 600 or one 99 Skill which I'm sure is achieveable, other than this that's my opinion there's plenty of clans and you'll have to look at all sectors of the forums to achieve what's most suitable for your pick other than that wish you luck in your journey and hope you find what you're looking for.

Posted Image

#3 Shauneth

Shauneth

• RS Name:Shaunz0r
  • RS Status:Oldschool

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:54 AM

Thank you for the feedback and detailed reply!

Yes, im over 500 total now, leveling fairly quickly.

Nevermind, i'll keep solo level until the right opportunity arises :)

Once again cheers.

#4 Clan SoA

Clan SoA

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:31 AM

BRAND NEW WEBSITE, CHECK IT OUT =)

www.soa-rs.com

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic