Jump to content


OSRS

Grow Cabbage - The Farming Project | Farming Level: 77/99



  • Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 Ids

Ids

    Verified Staff

  • Posts:442
  • Joined:02-August 10
  • RS Name:BANNED
  • RS Status:Inactive

Posted 17 October 2013 - 04:39 AM

Follow my progress by looking me up: Grow Cabbage

Edited by EvilCabbage, 11 January 2014 - 03:45 PM.


#2 xOld_Al

xOld_Al

    Junior Member

  • Posts:41
  • Joined:16-October 13
  • RS Name:Im Lane
  • RS Status:Oldschool

Posted 17 October 2013 - 06:48 AM

Ill be following this, good luck on your goals!

#3 Maul_Says_Bi

Maul_Says_Bi
  • Posts:3,276
  • Joined:06-October 07
  • RS Name:Msb
  • RS Status:Oldschool

Posted 17 October 2013 - 08:14 AM

Good start, you may want to put an image saying Hi Zybez/RSC, Grow Cabbage here" where we can actually see it's you.

Good luck regardless, this will be an interesting road - How do you plan on affording the more expensive tree seeds further down the line?

Posted Image

Runescape Name: Msb.

Need a friend? Add me.

Best Personality (August 2013)

You can find me in: Exi Lobby FC


#4 Ids

Ids

    Verified Staff

  • Posts:442
  • Joined:02-August 10
  • RS Name:BANNED
  • RS Status:Inactive

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:30 PM

View PostMaul_Says_Bi, on 17 October 2013 - 08:14 AM, said:

Good start, you may want to put an image saying Hi Zybez/RSC, Grow Cabbage here" where we can actually see it's you.

Good luck regardless, this will be an interesting road - How do you plan on affording the more expensive tree seeds further down the line?
I might add that. And I plan on planting herbs later on to fund everything. Right now I'm just chilling in Falador and planting all the seeds that people who steal from the master farmer drop on the floor. Occasionally people trade me some Potato or Onion seeds. Donations are welcome, preferably in goods.

View PostxOld_Al, on 17 October 2013 - 06:48 AM, said:

Ill be following this, good luck on your goals!
Thanks! I'll do my best to make it to the end!

#5 Maul_Says_Bi

Maul_Says_Bi
  • Posts:3,276
  • Joined:06-October 07
  • RS Name:Msb
  • RS Status:Oldschool

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:18 AM

You should also show your stats in these progress pictures, it'd make it a lot easier to track your progress because currently all we can see a weeds and a variety of seeds, which isn't all that interesting - We want to see progress! :king:

Posted Image

Runescape Name: Msb.

Need a friend? Add me.

Best Personality (August 2013)

You can find me in: Exi Lobby FC


#6 Ids

Ids

    Verified Staff

  • Posts:442
  • Joined:02-August 10
  • RS Name:BANNED
  • RS Status:Inactive

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:21 AM

View PostMaul_Says_Bi, on 18 October 2013 - 12:18 AM, said:

You should also show your stats in these progress pictures, it'd make it a lot easier to track your progress because currently all we can see a weeds and a variety of seeds, which isn't all that interesting - We want to see progress! :king:
Will do next screenshot! Thanks for the suggestion, good thinking haha. I'm 12 Farming btw.

Btw some amazing moderator put my thread in single achievements, could you please put it back in 'Achievements'?

#7 Maul_Says_Bi

Maul_Says_Bi
  • Posts:3,276
  • Joined:06-October 07
  • RS Name:Msb
  • RS Status:Oldschool

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:25 PM

View PostEvilCabbage, on 18 October 2013 - 12:21 AM, said:

View PostMaul_Says_Bi, on 18 October 2013 - 12:18 AM, said:

You should also show your stats in these progress pictures, it'd make it a lot easier to track your progress because currently all we can see a weeds and a variety of seeds, which isn't all that interesting - We want to see progress! :king:
Will do next screenshot! Thanks for the suggestion, good thinking haha. I'm 12 Farming btw.

Btw some amazing moderator put my thread in single achievements, could you please put it back in 'Achievements'?

Since you're focussing on only one skill, rather than a multitude of them, this is actually best suited to singles.
You can try and dispute this with a moderator, but I wouldn't recommend it, solely because of what I said above - The achievement boards are designed for those with a range of goals and achievements in many skills, quests, capes, whatever, you get the idea. Since farming is only a single skill, that's why it's been moved.

Hope I cleared that a little bit.

Spoiler

Posted Image

Runescape Name: Msb.

Need a friend? Add me.

Best Personality (August 2013)

You can find me in: Exi Lobby FC


#8 Ids

Ids

    Verified Staff

  • Posts:442
  • Joined:02-August 10
  • RS Name:BANNED
  • RS Status:Inactive

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:31 PM

View PostMaul_Says_Bi, on 18 October 2013 - 12:25 PM, said:

View PostEvilCabbage, on 18 October 2013 - 12:21 AM, said:

View PostMaul_Says_Bi, on 18 October 2013 - 12:18 AM, said:

You should also show your stats in these progress pictures, it'd make it a lot easier to track your progress because currently all we can see a weeds and a variety of seeds, which isn't all that interesting - We want to see progress! :king:
Will do next screenshot! Thanks for the suggestion, good thinking haha. I'm 12 Farming btw.

Btw some amazing moderator put my thread in single achievements, could you please put it back in 'Achievements'?

Since you're focussing on only one skill, rather than a multitude of them, this is actually best suited to singles.
You can try and dispute this with a moderator, but I wouldn't recommend it, solely because of what I said above - The achievement boards are designed for those with a range of goals and achievements in many skills, quests, capes, whatever, you get the idea. Since farming is only a single skill, that's why it's been moved.

Hope I cleared that a little bit.

Spoiler

View PostMaul_Says_Bi, on 18 October 2013 - 12:25 PM, said:

View PostEvilCabbage, on 18 October 2013 - 12:21 AM, said:

View PostMaul_Says_Bi, on 18 October 2013 - 12:18 AM, said:

You should also show your stats in these progress pictures, it'd make it a lot easier to track your progress because currently all we can see a weeds and a variety of seeds, which isn't all that interesting - We want to see progress! :king:
Will do next screenshot! Thanks for the suggestion, good thinking haha. I'm 12 Farming btw.

Btw some amazing moderator put my thread in single achievements, could you please put it back in 'Achievements'?

Since you're focussing on only one skill, rather than a multitude of them, this is actually best suited to singles.
You can try and dispute this with a moderator, but I wouldn't recommend it, solely because of what I said above - The achievement boards are designed for those with a range of goals and achievements in many skills, quests, capes, whatever, you get the idea. Since farming is only a single skill, that's why it's been moved.

Hope I cleared that a little bit.

Spoiler


Like this? :)

And alright then, let's keep it in Single achievements.

#9 Grav500

Grav500

    Junior Member

  • Posts:12
  • Joined:18-October 13

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:52 PM

Great simplisitc and clean thread, can't wait to see your level progress in the mean-time. Good Luck!

Posted Image


#10 Ids

Ids

    Verified Staff

  • Posts:442
  • Joined:02-August 10
  • RS Name:BANNED
  • RS Status:Inactive

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:42 PM

View Postda hottness1, on 20 October 2013 - 01:20 PM, said:

interesting goal.... hmm goodluck

View PostGrav500, on 18 October 2013 - 03:52 PM, said:

Great simplisitc and clean thread, can't wait to see your level progress in the mean-time. Good Luck!
Thanks to both of you :) I'll try my best to reach my goal.

#11 Lykosys

Lykosys

    Member

  • Posts:54
  • Joined:18-October 13
  • RS Name:Lykosys
  • RS Status:Oldschool
  • Clan:2k7 chat

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:48 AM

What an awesome goal. I've never even trained farming before, I really wish you good luck :)

Posted Image


#12 Ids

Ids

    Verified Staff

  • Posts:442
  • Joined:02-August 10
  • RS Name:BANNED
  • RS Status:Inactive

Posted 21 October 2013 - 04:23 PM

View PostLykosys, on 21 October 2013 - 05:48 AM, said:

What an awesome goal. I've never even trained farming before, I really wish you good luck :)
Thanks for the support! I appreciate it :)

#13 Alerts

Alerts

    Member

  • Posts:587
  • Joined:05-March 11
  • RS Status:Retired

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:22 PM

Definitely hard to achieve 99 Farming, have only gotten it once on all my accounts in 7 Years and it's definitely an achievable and looked up to stat and you'll be doing well to have it with no other stats. Wish you luck and you'll be making a lot of money due to the price of pots at the moment good luck and hope to see what's happening next.

Posted Image


#14 Ids

Ids

    Verified Staff

  • Posts:442
  • Joined:02-August 10
  • RS Name:BANNED
  • RS Status:Inactive

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:17 AM

View PostAlerts, on 21 October 2013 - 10:22 PM, said:

Definitely hard to achieve 99 Farming, have only gotten it once on all my accounts in 7 Years and it's definitely an achievable and looked up to stat and you'll be doing well to have it with no other stats. Wish you luck and you'll be making a lot of money due to the price of pots at the moment good luck and hope to see what's happening next.
Thank you. I have made it there once and I think I can do it twice :)

#15 joeri style

joeri style

    Member

  • Posts:172
  • Joined:24-February 13
  • RS Name:Slayer Lamp
  • RS Status:Oldschool

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:02 AM

hey , i think the people mean with showing ur levels   take a picture of the level itself when u get it ;)



goodluck on ur goal , how ur making the money for it?   merching or transfering?

#16 Grav500

Grav500

    Junior Member

  • Posts:12
  • Joined:18-October 13

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:26 AM

Hey Cabbage, nice to see you are coming on well with that account. I was intruiged on how you're accumlating wealth on that account with all of the other skills at 1, are you merching or making profit elsewhere? Anyhow good progress and we need to see more! Also, after you have hit 99 farming are you going to train anything else, or go for 200m - I know it's fairly early to ask.

Posted Image


#17 Bexhill

Bexhill

    Expecting the worst, will make you go far

  • Posts:738
  • Joined:31-July 11
  • RS Name:Sent
  • RS Status:Oldschool

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:37 AM

Oh yes, I remember you..

Goodluck with your goals, I take it you're staying level 1 in the rest of your skills?

#18 Ids

Ids

    Verified Staff

  • Posts:442
  • Joined:02-August 10
  • RS Name:BANNED
  • RS Status:Inactive

Posted 26 October 2013 - 02:44 AM

View PostTrue Mark, on 25 October 2013 - 12:18 PM, said:

quick i need something to take screenshots with help
I'm sure you are capable of using Google. Telling me 'quick', and writing terrible non-sentences too as if I'm your personal assistant you can yell at. Nice try, but no.

View Postjoeri style, on 23 October 2013 - 09:02 AM, said:

hey , i think the people mean with showing ur levels   take a picture of the level itself when u get it ;)
goodluck on ur goal , how ur making the money for it?   merching or transfering?

I'm making money from Farming so far. However I died to lagg at a farming patch (I still have no clue how the hell that happened) so I'm kind of set back. That combined with me not having a lot of time these 2 weeks has no status updates coming unless I achieved something as result. I don't have an account to transfer from anymore. JaGeX refuses to unban me. Sadly..

View PostGrav500, on 24 October 2013 - 11:26 AM, said:

Hey Cabbage, nice to see you are coming on well with that account. I was intruiged on how you're accumlating wealth on that account with all of the other skills at 1, are you merching or making profit elsewhere? Anyhow good progress and we need to see more! Also, after you have hit 99 farming are you going to train anything else, or go for 200m - I know it's fairly early to ask.
Thanks! I'm glad about the outcome so far too. And I will try to make money from my farm runs. I am currently rebuilding myself after my death (read above answer) by first farming 1 Ranarr seed and hoping on profit, after a few 2 Ranarr seeds and slowly building back to a respectable pile of cash.

View PostBexhill, on 24 October 2013 - 11:37 AM, said:

Oh yes, I remember you..

Goodluck with your goals, I take it you're staying level 1 in the rest of your skills?
Haha, my road to Trimmed Comp cape am I right? Too bad JaGeX ended that goal early at 3 skills to 99 left.

#19 Pharmacists

Pharmacists

    Member

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:56 AM

Sounds like an interesting goal you've set for yourself there. I'm interested in seeing how it all turns out for you as the days, weeks and months unwind. Good luck!

Posted Image


#20 Alerts

Alerts

    Member

  • Posts:587
  • Joined:05-March 11
  • RS Status:Retired

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:45 PM

Very nice approach and definitely going to be along time coming if you're only growing Cabbage! Good to see that you've stayed consistent and hopefully you keep up the effort, definitely an amazing goal which i'm sure will be achievable wish you luck and can't wait for the next few updates.

Posted Image





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana
 
Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt
 
Color: