We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss

Photo
OSRS

Fatality - Elite - #1 Pure Clan

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1 Sulfate

Sulfate

• RS Name:Sulphur
  • RS Status:Oldschool
  • Clan:Fatality

Posted 12 October 2013 - 06:33 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Our Brutality Is Your Fatality.

Clan Information

Clan Website: www.Clan-Fi.org

IRC Channel: #Fatality

Teamspeak: Ts.Clan-Fi.org

Posted Image

Who are we?

Founded on May 9th 2006, Fatality is one of the oldest pure clans in Runescape. Fatality has become more than a Runescape community, we have evolved into a family. We pride ourselves on having the greatest community in Runescape. Over time racking up losses and wins against every other top clan in existence defeating such names as Mayhem Makers and Final Ownage Elite. Fatality is one of the oldest and most prestigious pure clans to ever exist. For over 7 years we have managed to adapt to Jagex's game changes & still stay at the top of the pure warring community. However when the Evolution of Combat was released, pure accounts were deemed useless & Fatality shut its doors for the first time. We are now very pleased to announce that we have re-opened since the Oldschool RuneScape servers have been released.

Posted Image

What can we offer you?

Fatality is built by a classic style of leadership. Over 8 years old with the foundation of ethics, maturity, and hard work. The pure clan with the largest leadership team to provide the best experience for our members, size does matter. Fatality lives off being the Elite, playing fair, and constant thirst for improvement.

Every weekend we set out with the most Elite group of individuals in Runescape. Praised for our organization winning numerous titles in best matched, we live up to our opponents expectations as "most feared" every weekend. Never a dull weekend goes by with the most active and dedicated collective of members in the game.

Fatality keeps it clean abstaining from DDoSing, hacking, or otherwise undesirable internet behavior. We believe Runescape is meant to stay on Runescape. All retaliation is handled on Runescape, making us the most fun clan to be apart of. While other clans rather hunt down IPs and crack forums, we give our members the opportunity the extract revenge the old fashion way. We hunt clans. We crack skulls.

Our key to success over the years may actually lie in our failure. Being open for more than 8 years has given us many chances to make mistakes and learn from them. As one of our previous Leaders has said, "never a failure always a lesson." We take everything for what it is and seek to improve on it. This is the Fatality way.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Current Leadership

[ - Founder - ]

Charles ( 3 Hit u Pure )

James ( Beezlebub Pk )

[ - Leader - ]

Sulfate

Swelly

Jax

[ - High Council - ]

Kev

Couckcasost

[ - Warlord - ]

Revan

[ - Council - ]

Soft Pillow

Nick

Bruins

Brew Up Son

p1z4

Posted Image

Posted Image

Interested in joining?

It can be intimidating to be on the outside looking in. With more than 40+ 100 combat Pures it may seem like there's no place for someone who does not have such stats. However, our requirements may be surprisingly low. With only an 85+ Range OR Strength and 86+ Magic you too can apply to join the Elite.

These stats may seem low, but they are with a great purpose. After all we all started somewhere and would love to be a part of your development and journey through this game. We always maintain an encouraging atmosphere when it comes to training. We push our members exceptionally hard to train their accounts and the results speak for themselves. You might be surprised just how far you can go with your own account.

We will teach you the ins and outs of Pure combat. You will become one of the most feared warriors in the game. With great power comes great responsibility. We expect nothing, but the best from all of our members. Inside and outside of Runescape.

Posted Image

Fatality Cinema

Posted Image

Take a moment to preview our Youtube Channel,

It will show you what you could be a part of.

We keep updating the channel with new videos weekly.

Posted Image

Requirements

Apart from being active ingame, we also require you to meet the following:

1-20 Defense.

86+ Mage

85+ combat stat with a secondary 80+ combat stat & 72+ hp.

57 Woodcutting

Combat Stats:

Strength

Ranged

Magic

Programs:

TeamSpeak 3 (Download here)

IRC or Swiftkit (Download here)

Obligations:

You must have posted an introduction

You must have at least 10 posts

We require you to have at least 1 vouch (a vouch is someone that you know well and who is willing to ''vouch'' for you)

You must have at least 5 posts per week

Posted Image

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/8523/fatalityanilz7.gif [Image blocked; please upload it at an approved host.]

Edited by Sulfate, 30 March 2015 - 06:29 PM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 Fatalian

Fatalian

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:09 PM

Best RuneScape Pure Clan,

Been in Fatality for about 6 months~ now and i regret joining so late.. Its amazing how we all know each other, trust each other, work together. Just the best 6 months of rs so far. (out of 8+ years playing this game)

You dont wanna miss out like i did ;)

Edited by Fatalian, 12 October 2013 - 08:02 PM.

#3 Alerts

Alerts

• RS Status:Retired

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:10 PM

You definitely look like a huge clan with mostly active players and i'm sure you'll find some healthy people among the community, i myself will be working towards stat and i'm looking forward to joining a clan, i'll keep an eye out and good luck.

Posted Image

#4 Swellington

Swellington

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:12 PM

Only thing I regret is not joining Fatality with a friend of mine earlier, after a small clan we were both in closed.

Posted Image

#5 xpnkrockemox

xpnkrockemox

The one, the only

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:58 PM

Im proud to be apart of this great clan. Currently Council of Fatality and loving it. We work together, not just the rank team but the members. We are a Family as we always say.

If your looking for a clan that has it all, Fatalitys the clan. Ingame activity, Teamspeak Activity, Irc activity, and Forums.
"I was too blind to see, you were too deaf to hear me"

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty IRC: #War-rs
Proud Ex-Council of Enemy
Proud Ex-Member Of Fatality
Proud Ex-Council Epidemic
Proud Council of Fatality
My Youtube: https://www.youtube....er/xpnkrockemox

Posted Image
Posted Image

#6 hyfr beast

hyfr beast

Posted 16 November 2013 - 07:57 AM

I want to joim. Message me in game "100 moons"

#7 Kevinn

Kevinn

You can't keep me from getting drunk.

• RS Name:King Bradley
  • RS Status:Retired

Posted 21 December 2013 - 11:19 AM

Sorry, but you cannot advertise your forum, clan, or site without a clear and visible link back to the Zybez home page (http://www.zybez.net/) or the Zybez forums (http://forums.zybez.net/). A clear and visible link is one that is visible before registering. Please PM myself, another community leader, or a global moderator with the link to your topic to re-open this once you do so. We will check for confirmation of the link being made before re-opening the thread.

If you do not add the said link within 4 days, this topic will be deleted.

If your website link has been removed and you are unable to edit it back in after it complies with our rules, please PM a moderator.

Topic reopened.

Head of Player Kills, Achievements, General Discussion & Guides and Tips
Posted Image
✗✗ Clan Staff / Board Administrator ✗✗
"If you look for the light you can often find it. But if you look for the dark, it's all you'll ever see."
- Iroh (The Legend of Korra)

#8 Swellington

Swellington

Posted 31 December 2013 - 07:37 AM

Thanks for reopening this

Posted Image

#9 Blizz69x

Blizz69x

Posted 31 December 2013 - 04:39 PM

I usually don't log in to post, but when I do it's in regards to Fatality. I've been apart of Fatality for 7 years off and on. It's a community unmatched like any other. Main clans are not the only ones who promise longevity, Fatality has some of the most incredible battles in history. We've gone through ups and downs and have always persevered.

Even with the diminished population that 2007 Runescape offers Fatality has stood strong where other clans with the same amount of years have not. They have had to close since they do not have the intangibles Fatality offers. I promise you that you will make friends with people that you will talk to outside of Runescape if you give it the opportunity.

You have already missed out on great experiences if you waited this long, but you still have a chance. Register on our forums, get to know us and be apart of the #1 pure clan.

Posted Image

www.clan-fi.net

Intro to say hello or to app in the future!

Get to know the most honorable and undisputed #1 pure clan in Runescape :)

#10 Swellington

Swellington

Posted 18 March 2014 - 06:02 PM

Just some of the awards we've won since the reopening of 07scape

Posted Image

Spring
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Summer (there were no Winter Pure Community Awards)

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by Swellington, 18 March 2014 - 06:02 PM.

Posted Image

#11 cbos

cbos

• RS Name:VagenuL

Posted 22 March 2014 - 07:44 AM

Hi there, I'm interested in joining the clan. I've been asked many times in wildy by other pures to join and I've just said I'll put it off till i get smite and a few more range/hp lvls. I feel like I'm about ready to contribute to the clan big time.

RSN: iFK Sh t Up

I'm an active seller on the forums if that counts as posts, if not i can easily post more to meet your requirements. I'm a dedicated pker and player, let's have some fun.

Combat Stats: 91cmb

Strength - 99

Ranged -91

Magic -83 (pot for tb) / ancients

Attack - 75

HP-92

20 defence quested with addy gloves

Full zam book

#12 Sulfate

Sulfate

• RS Name:Sulphur
  • Clan:Fatality

Posted 28 March 2014 - 01:04 PM

Hi there, I'm interested in joining the clan. I've been asked many times in wildy by other pures to join and I've just said I'll put it off till i get smite and a few more range/hp lvls. I feel like I'm about ready to contribute to the clan big time.

RSN: iFK Sh t Up

I'm an active seller on the forums if that counts as posts, if not i can easily post more to meet your requirements. I'm a dedicated pker and player, let's have some fun.

Combat Stats: 91cmb

Strength - 99

Ranged -91

Magic -83 (pot for tb) / ancients

Attack - 75

HP-92

20 defence quested with addy gloves

Full zam book

Ya shoot me a pm on this site or check out our website clan-fi.org and post an introduction :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

#13 kahr.kunne

kahr.kunne

Posted 07 June 2014 - 03:25 PM

Just thought I'd drop a comment that, at least for me, your website stopped working.

#14 ♥ Peter ♥

♥ Peter ♥

P ete R

Posted 07 June 2014 - 03:57 PM

Your site appears to be down. Please contact me or an other recruiting CL to update this information and your topic will be reopened.

mod.gif

Proud to be apart of The Rising Since 2009 - Proud Vitality Founder

58uS2.png

#15 Purple

Purple

• RS Status:Inactive

Posted 07 June 2014 - 08:45 PM

Reopened.

wRg3Mj3.png

#16 BenJee

BenJee

Posted 01 August 2014 - 05:46 AM

Hello, I'm looking forward to one day hopefully to join your clan, but I am a far way to go, If you don't mind checking my player out and giving me tips on what I should become, I'm not an experienced CvC player but I can learn and adapt fast :) I hope that one day you would let me join, or invite me now and train me

Please reply

L2nerdmage

Posted Image

#17 ♥ Peter ♥

♥ Peter ♥

P ete R

Posted 08 August 2014 - 09:53 AM

No Bumping
  • Do NOT post 'bump' replies which includes posts like "Join us" / "We're amazing, really enjoy being in Clan X!" / "Check out our latest event recap!". The topic creator has access to the 'Bump Feature' - significant updates to your requirements etc. or answering questions are allowed. These will be deleted on sight and individuals may have further action taken against them.

mod.gif

Proud to be apart of The Rising Since 2009 - Proud Vitality Founder

58uS2.png

#18 iiDutchie

iiDutchie

Posted 11 August 2014 - 05:33 PM

Im gonna make a new pure soon to join Fi.

Posted Image

LLL iWaregem - Combat 110

#19 Foxe

Foxe

Posted 12 August 2014 - 11:44 AM

Hi,

Firstly, I fully respect Fatality as a clan and would definitely apply to join if I had the time to commit to such a big clan. As it happens I don't and have formed a small clan of my own, which is more casual.

I just wanted to let you know that one of your members (or so he claimed) by the name 'Of Camel' (says he is a member on a different account) flamed me today for a long time, threatening to blacklist me and have the whole clan rag on me every time I pk. He dced and my friend killed him, and he has somehow jumped to the false conclusion that I ddosed him.

I did not think this sounded like something a clan as respected as Fatality would do, but if you need to support your member then I guess I understand... However I don't think it fair to completely ruin someone else's pking experience based on a false accusation.

Regards,

Foxe

Leader of Tormented Gods Pure Clan

#20 ug0t

ug0t

Ex Solace : Ex Brutality : ex RoT

Posted 12 August 2014 - 12:18 PM

good luck recruiting

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users