September 26 2013
Today's update brings the new rewards for Nightmare Zone that you chose in Content Poll 10.
- The Seer, Archer, Warrior and Berserker rings can be imbued, improving their combat stats.
- Crystal bows and shields can be imbued, making them keep their combat stats unchanged as they degrade.
- Black Masks can be imbued, giving you combat bonuses when using Magic or Ranged attacks against your assigned Slayer target, and improving their combat stats a little.
- The reward shop now sells Scrolls of Redirection that can be used to change the destination of a 'Teleport to House' tablet. You can choose a destination of any player-owned house portal, or Trollheim.
- The reward shop now sells vials and a limited supply of herb boxes.
In case you change your mind and want to get the original form of the item back, the imbued items have an 'Uncharge' option to let you remove the imbued bonus. However, this won't refund your reward points.
To handle the new rewards, we've revamped Dominic's shop interface, using the interface editor that we hadn't got when we first programmed that shop.
Do you guys like the update? I've already gotten the item I wanted. What about you?