OSRS

Nightmare Zone Rewards

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

#1 Jim

Jim

I'm constant like the seasons. I will never be forgotten.

• RS Name:Jimdm3
  • RS Status:Member
  • Clan:ZybezNet

Posted 26 September 2013 - 06:35 AM

Today's update brings the new rewards for Nightmare Zone that you chose in Content Poll 10.

• The Seer, Archer, Warrior and Beserker rings can be imbued, improving their combat stats.
  • Crystal bows and shields can be imbued, making them keep their combat stats unchanged as they degrade.
  • Black Masks can be imbued, giving you combat bonuses when using Magic or Ranged attacks against your assigned Slayer target, and improving their combat stats a little.
  • The reward shop now sells Scrolls of Redirection that can be used to change the destination of a 'Teleport to House' tablet. You can choose a destination of any player-owned house portal, or Trollheim.
  • The reward shop now sells vials and a limited supply of herb boxes.

The imbued items are untradeable. If you die wearing an imbued ring or Black Mask, the item will be dropped in its un-imbued state.

In case you change your mind and want to get the original form of the item back, the imbued items have an 'Uncharge' option to let you remove the imbued bonus. However, this won't refund your reward points.

To handle the new rewards, we've revamped Dominic's shop interface, using the interface editor that we hadn't got when we first programmed that shop.

If you've got improved ideas for the potions and costumes that didn't pass Poll 10, please share them on the forums, and maybe you can agree on a more popular version together. We'll be compiling Poll 11 once we've finished the development work on the God Wars Dungeon and submitted it for testing. Provisionally, we might even be able to start thinking about PvP worlds, and maybe a toggle button for your profanity filter...

Please come over to the forums to discuss today's update.

Mods Ash & Nexus
Content Developers

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 chrisdale737

chrisdale737

DF IS DEATH

Posted 26 September 2013 - 06:38 AM

Interesting, does anyone know how long it would take approximately to imbue a ring?

#3 Bow

Bow

Audaces Fortuna Iuvat

Posted 26 September 2013 - 06:46 AM

Awesome changes to go through.  I thought the rewards were a bit weak coming from there.  This is much more enticing to play the mini game, especially for the black mask update for range/magic.  Also for finding out what kind of herbs come from the herb box, hope its decent enough.
Senior Moderator
- Feel free to PM me if you need any anything and I will do my best to help.
Specialties:
-Clan Discussion
-OSRS Price Guide ( Please use the Price Guide Help Topic for inquiries)

#4 chrisdale737

chrisdale737

DF IS DEATH

Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:13 AM

View PostBow, on 26 September 2013 - 06:46 AM, said:

Awesome changes to go through.  I thought the rewards were a bit weak coming from there.  This is much more enticing to play the mini game, especially for the black mask update for range/magic.  Also for finding out what kind of herbs come from the herb box, hope its decent enough.

Herb box is rubbish, just bought one, got 4 tarromin, 3 gaum 1 ranarr 2 harralanders lol

#5 Bow

Bow

Audaces Fortuna Iuvat

Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:17 AM

View Postchrisdale737, on 26 September 2013 - 07:13 AM, said:

Herb box is rubbish, just bought one, got 4 tarromin, 3 gaum 1 ranarr 2 harralanders lol

I did the same, bought a box and got 1 irit 2 ranarr 1 avantoe 1 harralander, 4 tarromin.  Not worth the 9k~ tokens.

The black mask was 1.25m token to upgrade too if anyone was wondering.
Senior Moderator
- Feel free to PM me if you need any anything and I will do my best to help.
Specialties:
-Clan Discussion
-OSRS Price Guide ( Please use the Price Guide Help Topic for inquiries)

#6 chrisdale737

chrisdale737

DF IS DEATH

Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:33 AM

View PostBow, on 26 September 2013 - 07:17 AM, said:

I did the same, bought a box and got 1 irit 2 ranarr 1 avantoe 1 harralander, 4 tarromin.  Not worth the 9k~ tokens.

Was my first time trying the nightmare zone out, how longs it gonna take to reach that many tokens roughly?

#7 social names

social names

Posted 26 September 2013 - 09:08 AM

anyone know where the shop is??

#8 Saxo

Saxo

• RS Name:Saxo
  • RS Status:Retired

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:33 AM

View Postchrisdale737, on 26 September 2013 - 07:33 AM, said:

View PostBow, on 26 September 2013 - 07:17 AM, said:

Was my first time trying the nightmare zone out, how longs it gonna take to reach that many tokens roughly?
was around 4k pure ess/hour at the first day so however many tokens that is plus a bit more since im sure there's better methods to doing it now.

#9 ToeJam

ToeJam

Finger Picking Good

• RS Name:ToeJam

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:36 PM

View PostJim, on 26 September 2013 - 06:35 AM, said:

• The Seer, Archer, Warrior and Beserker rings can be imbued, improving their combat stats.
Wait! what?

No ma? :cry:

Posted Image

#10 Mikey.

Mikey.

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:52 PM

Looks like a really useful update if you ask me.
Retired Infliction Member 6/4/12-6/12/13
Posted Image
Retired Blood Vipers Council & Co-leader. 8/12/11-3/18/13
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: