We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss

Photo
RS3

Ninja | The Blue Horizon

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Ninjasteak

Ninjasteak

ʕ༼◕ ౪ ◕✿༽ʔ

Posted 08 August 2013 - 11:13 AM

It has been just a bit less than 11 months since I achieved the purple 80 milestone cape. While spending a fair amount on summoning yesterday, I now present to you .... my Milestone 90! :-D

Posted Image

Here's me feeling empowered in the snow......
Posted Image

On a sidenote, I also changed my signature to this new achievement (used to be purple) B-)

Edited by Ninjastreak2, 08 August 2013 - 9:38 PM.

ej7Gt3j.png?1J6DOj1k.png?17UHJ5hb.png?1 AGLrJYT.png?1ej7Gt3j.png?1

Achievements, Questions, & Competition Staff • Zchat Team • ZybezNet Team Leader

Global Moderator

kRV29fz.png

#2 Yorick

Yorick

Never too late

• Rating: < -5 | 3 | +5 >
  • RS Name:Yorick
  • RS Status:Oldschool
  • Clan:Team Paradox

Posted 08 August 2013 - 11:15 AM

All stats 90+ is a nice achievement. Any new plans you've got? A skill you're going to train in particular?

5lBq1pJ.gif

Former Global Moderator - Former Leader of Team Paradox

#3 Manny

Manny

• Rating: < -5 | 0 | +5 >
  • RS Status:Retired
  • Clan:Collision

Posted 08 August 2013 - 1:09 PM

Congratulations! I completely forgot about those milestone capes. What do you plan to do next?
Leader of Collision

#4 Out Of Ctrl

Out Of Ctrl

Only the fox god knows

• Rating: < -5 | 2 | +5 >
  • Clan:Clanless
  • Team:Babymetal

Posted 08 August 2013 - 2:14 PM

Congratulations, the graphics on RuneScape 3 now look amazing.

Posted Image

Vendetta - Don't Panic

#Violent _Intention

#5 Cera S6

Cera S6

Violent Resolution Leader

Posted 08 August 2013 - 3:55 PM

Very impressive. New graphics also look pretty cool in your picture :-P

Mike|Cera_S6
Violent Resolution Leader - VR Discord
Team Trinity Member
1geuK.jpg
P2P Teams: Overwhelming Threat Member (06) | Infamous PKers Member (09) | Border Patrol Member (09) | Genocide Member (10) | Frozen Fury Warlord (11 - 13) | Frozen Fury Member (16)
F2P Teams: Noobs Inc Member (06) | Team X Warlord (09) | Northern Kings Warlord (12) | Evolution Warlord (12) | Octane Member (12)
Adversity Warlord (15 - 17) | Flip Flops Member (16) | Elusive Member (16/17) | Immaculate Senior (17) | Team Trinity Member (18 - Present) | Revolt Warlord (18)
Clans: Fear Member (04) | THE Futures Member (05) | Awaken Officer (05/06) | Violent Resolution Leader (06 - Present)

Eg1XIjr.pngqvDrX9K.png

ushLGon.pngmxPeorR.png

#6 Pharmacists

Pharmacists

Posted 08 August 2013 - 4:04 PM

Awesome job, I was going 90 in all skills as well until I saw that I need 10 farming levels and I decided to postpone that goal of mine. Are you planning on Maxing in the coming year?

Posted Image

#7 Ninjasteak

Ninjasteak

ʕ༼◕ ౪ ◕✿༽ʔ

Posted 08 August 2013 - 7:52 PM

All stats 90+ is a nice achievement. Any new plans you've got? A skill you're going to train in particular?

Congratulations! I completely forgot about those milestone capes. What do you plan to do next?

Thanks guys! :thumbsup: I was really surprised on how long this took me... I guess I was expecting to get this a lot sooner, say, a few months ago. I like going for these milestones because it's a challenge (for me) to get every skill up to around the same levels, and with the introduction of milestone capes, I said why not? This last milestone cape... I had in mind for over a year already. Really happy that I finally achieved this :lol:

I guess I'll try out some things that I never really got to do during skilling. QBD and GWD bosses are on my list of things to do, along with minigames like Livid Farm and Kiln.

Congratulations, the graphics on RuneScape 3 now look amazing.

Very impressive. New graphics also look pretty cool in your picture :-P

Thank you both! Although HTML5 was held back, all the graphic updates to different parts of the game build up. The customizable interfaces also help anyone enjoy the game with many options... It happened that Taverley had the most colorful and most decorative obelisk :-D

Awesome job, I was going 90 in all skills as well until I saw that I need 10 farming levels and I decided to postpone that goal of mine. Are you planning on Maxing in the coming year?

Thanks! Definitely agree that farming was one of those that I didn't really like because of a money sink. I used to do lots of herb runs between skilling... which eventually led to a big part of my farming xp and some profit. I also started doing tree runs earlier this year, but that's a huge loss. :wink: I warbanded 88-92 farming (though haven't since the nerf)... it's something you could take advantage of for nice, free xp.

With Divination and the second unannounced skill coming, I'm rather sure that I won't be maxing this year, or even next year. That's with the upcoming school year, college applications, and many other activities. I'm also a pretty slow skiller (compared to others) :-P

Edited by Ninjastreak2, 08 August 2013 - 9:34 PM.

Achievements, Questions, & Competition Staff • Zchat Team • ZybezNet Team Leader

Global Moderator

kRV29fz.png

#8 Luftey

Luftey

• Rating: < -5 | 1 | +5 >
  • RS Name:Luft
  • RS Status:Member
  • Clan:Bob Squad

Posted 08 August 2013 - 8:45 PM

Congratulations Ninja!!!!!!

It's like a baby max cape, very sexy!! I'm very close to that myself, so I needed this encouragement boost to go sit my rear end down in runespan and actually train RC ;p

Been real getting to know you in Zclan, best of luck with the next stretch of your goal!

Posted Image

Posted Image

#9 Ace

Ace

• Clan:Renegades Fan Club

Posted 08 August 2013 - 9:12 PM

Nice, pretty amazing goal you just accomplished :thumbsup: Keep setting new goals and reach new heights!

#10 True 2k8

True 2k8

We were a hurricane.

• RS Name:True 2k8

Posted 08 August 2013 - 9:57 PM

Congratulations on 90+'s. Good luck on whatever is next.

BYGg2BZ.png

7Iyr6aS.png

SgRsPcG.png

#11 Sector Six

Sector Six
  • Rating: < -5 | 4 | +5 >
  • RS Name:Sector Six

Posted 09 August 2013 - 1:57 AM

Congratulations on 90 summoning alongside hitting the 90+ in all skills as well, keep at it, now you are on the home run for a majority of the skills, all the best Ninja!

Honored Member

ex AOTM/ASC Leader x ex Achievements Leader x ex Multimedia & Design Leader

Catch me & the rest of the community on Zybez Discord
CyyN3eN.png

#12 Purple

Purple

• RS Status:Retired
  • Clan:RoT

Posted 09 August 2013 - 2:01 AM

Grats on achieving the level 90 milestone cape goodluck on joining the max cape club.

wRg3Mj3.png

#13 Maul_Says_Bi

Maul_Says_Bi
  • RS Name:Msb

Posted 09 August 2013 - 4:47 AM

Awesome!
Summoning is a really useful skill, certainly worth levelling!
Hope you're looking forward to the next two "big" milestones, being 96 and 99?
Pack yak will really help you out in general, one of/if not the most useful familiar. :king:

Posted Image

Runescape Name: Msb.

Need a friend? Add me.

Best Personality (August 2013)

You can find me in: Exi Lobby FC

#14 Mike Wazowski

Mike Wazowski

20XX

• Rating: < -5 | 4 | +5 >
  • RS Name:Vriska
  • Clan:Zchat
  • Team:Gold Star

Posted 09 August 2013 - 9:59 AM

Nice work there with 90 summoning, a pretty expensive skill but I guess it's the gathering of all the supplies that's the real pain. Best of luck with your next milestone cape ;-)

hCnqskF.png

Retired Global Moderator | Retired Achievements Leader | Retired Aotm Leader

#15 Ninjasteak

Ninjasteak

ʕ༼◕ ౪ ◕✿༽ʔ

Posted 09 August 2013 - 11:08 AM

Congratulations Ninja!!!!!
It's like a baby max cape, very sexy!! I'm very close to that myself, so I needed this encouragement boost to go sit my rear end down in runespan and actually train RC ;p
Been real getting to know you in Zclan, best of luck with the next stretch of your goal!

Thanks Luftey! It seems like it almost is... on a much smaller level :-P. RC isn't that bad to train... you just need to know where to train on the upper floor (preferably the middle 5 islands) and you'll get rates around 70-90k/h. It took a lot more effort to run runes to different altars. But yea, it's one of those skills that you know you need to train, but never really get to it... :wink:

Nice, pretty amazing goal you just accomplished :thumbsup: Keep setting new goals and reach new heights!

Congratulations on 90+'s. Good luck on whatever is next.

Thanks guys! Some good words of advice there :thumbsup:

Congratulations on 90 summoning alongside hitting the 90+ in all skills as well, keep at it, now you are on the home run for a majority of the skills, all the best Ninja!

Thanks, I left it til the last minute because it seemed sooo costly! Took some time to get 90+, but it's worth it so far. It's so much easier said than done, I found out... but I'll remember this accomplishment for a long time.
Divination will be a small setback, but I'm hoping for the best :yes:

Grats on achieving the level 90 milestone cape goodluck on joining the max cape club.

Thanks! Haha, the max cape club always needs new members :wink:

Awesome!
Summoning is a really useful skill, certainly worth levelling!
Hope you're looking forward to the next two "big" milestones, being 96 and 99?
Pack yak will really help you out in general, one of/if not the most useful familiar. :king:

Nice work there with 90 summoning, a pretty expensive skill but I guess it's the gathering of all the supplies that's the real pain. Best of luck with your next milestone cape ;-)

Thank you! It seemed so expensive that it drained my cashpile, which isn't much :-P. I wish I had gathered many things beforehand instead of resorting to buying everything... but I'll remember this next time. I'm not yet sure about my next summoning goal... 96 seems very far away still, but I'll get there eventually.

I can't help you if you think there's too many smiles up there^ It's just an illusion.

Edited by Ninjastreak2, 09 August 2013 - 11:15 AM.

Global Moderator

kRV29fz.png

#16 *Tom*

*Tom*

Expect to win.

• RS Name:BornSkulled

Posted 12 August 2013 - 4:48 AM

Congratulations on all 90+ skills, that's quite an achievement man

Tooheyy @SwiftIRC

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/6391/questionsandmoneymaking.png [Image blocked; please upload it at an approved host.]

>> Zybez Content Team << - >>Zchat Moderator<< - >> Zybez20 Team <<

Posted Image

#17 Milktea4me

Milktea4me

I aim to please!

• Rating: < -5 | 3 | +5 >
  • RS Name:Milktea4me
  • Clan:Zybeznet

Posted 14 August 2013 - 6:49 PM

Oh, man. I can't keep track with all these next level graphics. Congrats on 90 Summoning! Always nice to knock off another 90 :thumbsup:

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: