• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Bexhill

Bexhill

Expecting the worst, will make you go far

• RS Name:S hane
  • RS Status:Oldschool

Posted 31 May 2013 - 07:18 AM

I was watching SilentCores video about them, and he says they're starting to come back in Sunday 2nd June?

Is this confirmed? Apparently it's starting with the scythe?

#2 _Andrew

_Andrew

Posted 31 May 2013 - 07:19 AM

I've been told they're going to bring them out on a weekly basis, starting from Monday.
Posted Image

#3 Bexhill

Bexhill

Posted 31 May 2013 - 07:25 AM

View PostSaint_Andrew, on 31 May 2013 - 07:19 AM, said:

I've been told they're going to bring them out on a weekly basis, starting from Monday.

Oh yes, I just saw Mod Ash post, do you have any information on how the locations are going to work? will they list them etc?

#4 Robinhoodrs

Robinhoodrs

Bomb Squad Unit

Posted 31 May 2013 - 07:26 AM

Yes they're coming back starting the 2nd of June.

Each week is different rare and it'll be dropped in a random place and once it is picked up, the location will change and the world. And each week will be a different rare item.

Party Hats will be handed out to people that can kill a Jagex Mod in-game and other ways. :thumbsup:

Edited by Dog Fort, 31 May 2013 - 07:27 AM.

Posted Image

#5 _Andrew

_Andrew

Posted 31 May 2013 - 07:29 AM

View PostDog Fort, on 31 May 2013 - 07:26 AM, said:

Each week is different rare and it'll be dropped in a random place and once it is picked up, the location will change and the world. And each week will be a different rare item.

Party Hats will be handed out to people that can kill a Jagex Mod in-game and other ways. :thumbsup:

I really hope they drop them as a reward from the Party room.
Posted Image

#6 Bexhill

Bexhill

Posted 31 May 2013 - 07:31 AM

But there are a large number of locations and tiles the item could spawn. Is there going to be a list of locations or riddles for the locations? Otherwise it would be unfair on the people that can't get to certain location (such as the elven lands).

#7 Robinhoodrs

Robinhoodrs

Bomb Squad Unit

Posted 31 May 2013 - 08:33 AM

View PostBexhill, on 31 May 2013 - 07:31 AM, said:

But there are a large number of locations and tiles the item could spawn. Is there going to be a list of locations or riddles for the locations? Otherwise it would be unfair on the people that can't get to certain location (such as the elven lands).

I haven't heard anything about them giving out locations, maybe wait until the 2nd and everything will be explained in full then.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: