Osrs Money Making Tips
Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:38 AM
1. chop yews with dragon axe (if want faster) at 98 wc or 99 as it goes fast plus 480 gp each at the moment although at 60 its a slow but ok rate
2. do clue scrolls (harder the better loot)
3. identify herbs with 1 herblore (all herbs) by talking to someone in the desert called zahur. its 200 gp per herb to do but you make more profit anyways.
these are some money making things thanks for looking - zL
Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:46 PM
RS: Like Her
Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:34 AM
I just had to sell my DDS to train ranged, really wish I didn't have to. Don't know how I'm ever gonna make 2.5m+ for zammy book lol.
Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:13 PM
~It's too late if it burns when you pee
Posted 13 October 2013 - 02:24 PM
sell ranarrs 10k each
Posted 15 October 2013 - 01:12 PM
then just level up your combat,get full void and start doing slayer and clue scrolls now i have 6m+ =)
Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:52 AM
Fletching is profitable. Yew/Magic longs, and probably Maple Longbows too.
Runecrafting is profitable.
Killing Green/Blue dragons - Quick and profitable
Farming; ie (Ranarr seeds @ 4 farming patches = average at LEAST 20k profit/patch, if herb lives)
You can buy Bolt Racks (for much less than street price) ->(for Karils Crossbow) at Port Phastmays or whatever (Quest needed: Ghost Ahoy)
There are a lot of ways to make money.. but normally the contested portion is maximizing GP/HR.
If you play the game and level up your skills, such as Slayer.. with combat.. you'll be decently well off. I also suggest keeping most of what you gather, and using it yourself.. unless you need to sell it.
STAY AWAY from buying something, selling it back, and buying something else, and selling it back. More than likely, you'll just end up throwing away money.
Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:14 PM
- Smelting Iron Ore into Iron Bars with the Ring of Forging is a good way to make money. Using the Port Phas. Furnace, you'll be able to smelt up to 1400 ores an hour and with the price of Iron Bars going up because of high demand on Iron Knives, you should be able to rack in ~200K an hour after buying and selling either the Bars or make Knives and sell them. Very low requirement and recommended for newer players to start off. Just finish Knight's Sword and you're ready to go.
- Green Dragons are nice with their average of 3k per kill, but it can be a bit risky. Unless you're willing to risk some armor and whatnot, you should average ~200k-500k an hour depending on your combat stats and what method you're taking them on with.
Edited by Milktea4me, 12 November 2013 - 03:15 PM.
Posted 19 November 2013 - 09:05 PM
You need 10+ Crafting.
Here's how you do it.
- Go to Camelot.
- You will need to Gather 450 flax (Which is south of Camelot and there is a bank west of Camelot).
- Spin 450 flax into 450 bowstrings (Which is Located south of the quest starting area at Seer's village).
- You can sell the bowstrings for 100 to 120gp each which will make you 45k to 54k if 450 bowstrings are made, 100k to 120k if 1k bowstrings are made (You can sell them at Seer's Village Bank (West of Camelot at World 301)).
- You can now buy 1k flax from 45k to 50k.
- Spin Flax into bowstring and repeat step 4 to 6.
Edited by Hurtado, 19 November 2013 - 09:53 PM.
Posted 22 November 2013 - 05:28 PM
Quest requirements:42 agility 45 crafting 50 smithing 40 range 40 farming 47 prayer 50 fishing 58 slayer 4 smithing 20 strength 8 herblore 30 fletching 30 cooking
Inv for cave horrors for melee:Prayer pots and high pray bonus Armour with holy wrench
Quest needed:Cabin fever Pirates treasure Zogre flesh eater drudic ritual big chompy bird hunting and jungle potion
Posted 22 November 2013 - 07:05 PM
Posted 02 December 2013 - 08:06 AM
Makes about 50k per inventory
No need to keep clicking constantly, so there is the ability to multitask
The hides and bones can be sold instantly.
Great magic xp
Fairly long walk to the bank
Blue's hit hard if safespotting is not done correct
The first few minutes, baby blue's might be able to attack you, if they do, walk a little more west.
Take about 3 mid level fish (salmon, trout) to heal when your safespot fails.
I wouldnt recommend taking everything they drop.
Don't forget to bring a dusty key.
Posted 03 December 2013 - 01:33 PM
Requirements: fletching 55lvl
To make fletching longbows (u). Buy maple logs 60-65 ea and sell bows (u) 120-130ea so you make like 90k+ cash/hr and 90k fletching xp/hr
Smith iron knives or cannonballs,this will make you great money too.
Posted 04 December 2013 - 06:01 PM
Farm Ranarr weed at 32 farming, you average 6.5 herbs per plant which leads to 22k profit per plant if you buy the seeds at 30k and sell the herbs at 8k. this is 110k for 5 minutes of work every 70~ minutes if you have access to all 5 herb patches. Once you get 62 farming do snapdragons and make even more money.
Posted 14 December 2013 - 03:48 AM
Law running is also very profitable. Look on the RS forums for typical running worlds. Ratios for Law running are usually 23:23 or 25:23 (laws to pure ess). Same goes for Nature Running.
Any source of herbs is profitable today. Whether it be farming herb patches or killing Druids for Unids.
Killing the Dark Wizards outside Varrock can be profitable (from what I've heard, never done it myself). They commonly drop Fire Talismans which sell for around 20k/ea right now.
Enchanting Emerald rings into Ring of Duelling is also profitable. Currently it costs around 850gp to make (700 for the ring, 150 for the cosmic rune), sells for 1.5k-2k. Requires 27 Magic.
That's about all I can think of for now.
Posted 03 January 2014 - 02:26 AM
• ASL: 18 | M | AUS
• Interests: Unicycling, Information Technology, Psyhchology, Reading, Lucid Dreaming, Yu-Gi-Oh, Gaming, Video Editing
• YT Channel: www.youtube.com/unisykolist
• FaceBook: Brandon Nankivell
• Email: [email protected]
• Combat Level: 89
• Highest Skills: 79 Fletching, 77 Strength, 75 Hitpoints
--------------------Looking for a Video Editor?--------------------
I'm a passionate editor with 5 years of experience with all versions/editions of Sony Vegas and Adobe After Effects.
I'd love to EDIT YOUR VIDEOS FOR FREE, PK'ing in particular.
Contact me via FaceBook (Brandon Nankivell) or Email ([email protected])
Posted 14 January 2014 - 11:56 PM
Posted 19 January 2014 - 09:50 AM
Edit: Also, buy the 15 daily herb boxes for maximum profit off NMZ
Edited by Admit_I_Own, 19 January 2014 - 09:52 AM.
Posted 20 January 2014 - 05:36 PM
2 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users