We’re also aiming to get the first community content polls open next week. We’ve been listening carefully to the discussion of this topic following last week’s devblog, and there has been a lot of agreement from within the community about how such polls should be run. Therefore we’ll be setting up the polls to run under the following principles:
The features being polled will be drawn from community discussions in the Old School Feedback forum and then filtered & shortlisted by the developers to make sure what’s requested is possible within a reasonable time frame.
- Each feature poll will have a yes/no answer
- Each feature poll will run for a week, although we will often run several polls at once.
- A feature requires 75% yes vote in order to be successful.
- Only players with at least 100 total level in Old School RuneScape can vote.
We’re going for fairly quick and simple changes for this first content poll. We’ve not locked these down yet, but to give you a taster of our current plans for the features to be voted on in the first content poll:
- Easter event – the 2007 Easter holiday event is re-activated to coincide with Easter this year.
- Herb naming – unidentified herbs become grimy <herb name>.
- Remove roof – a command to toggle the visibility all roofs on and off.
- ‘Enter’ to login – the enter key submits login information, rather than only the login button.
- Bank booths – left click bank booths to instantly open the bank interface.
- F2P worlds – still members only, but allows PKers to fight with F2P gear restrictions
We better get those 75% vote people!
Do you think more clan's will reopen seeing that F2P Style worlds are now a very good possibility?
How do you think this effects the current situation of Clan World?
Edited by Elder Jr, 09 March 2013 - 01:24 AM.