First Firecape In Os Rs [Bonesaw Pk]

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Free Shotz Mid

Free Shotz Mid

Posted 01 March 2013 - 11:02 PM

What's everyone think about this?

Posted Image

Personally, well done and you earned it Bonesaw, very nice indeed. He finished Jad off with 1 prayer point left.

#2 Milktea4me

Milktea4me

I aim to please!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 11:05 PM

Congrats on Bonesaw on the first Fire Cape and right off the starting gate no less. Now that the first one has already been gotten, it's not so much a rat race for me so I can take my time to get my own Fire Cape.

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#3 Pk3

Pk3

• RS Status:Retired
  • Clan:none

Posted 01 March 2013 - 11:05 PM

it was amazing. not only did he have crap gear and stats, but he finished it with one prayer point left which made it 100x more exciting.

#4 Blake

Blake

manacrew

• RS Status:Retired

Posted 02 March 2013 - 01:10 AM

View PostPk3, on 01 March 2013 - 11:05 PM, said:

it was amazing. not only did he have crap gear and stats, but he finished it with one prayer point left which made it 100x more exciting.
Many people did it with poor gear and stats. Fire cape wasn't nearly as hard as people made it out to be towards the end of 2007. I caught a few moments of the stream due to all the buzz about it and he was very wasteful of his prayer and potions - could of been much cleaner.

Congratulations to him on being the first on these servers though. The first original owner of the Fire cape(Chrisaki) is playing RS07 as well.

Posted Image

King of Private Message Suspensions: One | Two | Three

#5 Black

Black

• RS Status:Oldschool

Posted 02 March 2013 - 01:34 AM

The way it ended was intense i had my doubts while watching it live at times made it quite a good watch.

Posted Image

#6 Nzpker

Nzpker

• RS Name:Nz_____Pker

Posted 02 March 2013 - 02:05 AM

People need to remember this is a server, nothing anyone can accomplish on here hasn't already been done in the real game (5 years ago)
Was this topic necessary?

#7 Del Muro

Del Muro
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 02 March 2013 - 02:10 AM

decent, will see plenty of these in the weeks to come

#8 Carlini

Carlini

~Prayer Beast~

• RS Name:Carlini

Posted 02 March 2013 - 03:52 AM

Well done on getting the first fire cape. I used to get these for people way back in the day! I always enjoyed fighting the Jad - Is it exactly the same as before?
Posted ImagePosted Image

http://www.erepublik...ferrer/Carlini8

Join eRepublik in an attempt to defend your nation! Use the above link and support and tips will be given. Can be played as an AKF game to have more fun while trianing!

#9 Evidently

Evidently

Visit Zchat!

• RS Name:Evidently
  • Clan:Zchat

Posted 02 March 2013 - 09:08 AM

I saw him buying purple sweets in varrock a couple days ago, i thought he was going for it :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#10 Murdoc

Murdoc

D-FENS

Posted 02 March 2013 - 09:22 AM

View PostNzpker, on 02 March 2013 - 02:05 AM, said:

People need to remember this is a server, nothing anyone can accomplish on here hasn't already been done in the real game (5 years ago)
We might as well remove the Achievements, PKD, and CD boards at that rate then. He is the first person to get this on a server which wiped the slate clean, that's very impressive. Don't tell me you refuse to take pride in half the things you pull-off in life just because they've probably "been done before" lol.

[Enter the August 2013 Suggestions Competition now!]
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
“People are continually pointing out to me the wretchedness of white people in order to console me for the wretchedness of blacks. But an itemized account of the American failure does not console me and it should not console anyone else. That hundreds of thousands of white people are living, in effect, no better than the "African Americans" is not a fact to be regarded with complacency. The social and moral bankruptcy suggested by this fact is of the bitterest, most terrifying kind.”

#11 Free Shotz Mid

Free Shotz Mid

Posted 02 March 2013 - 01:26 PM

View PostMurdoc, on 02 March 2013 - 09:22 AM, said:

View PostNzpker, on 02 March 2013 - 02:05 AM, said:

We might as well remove the Achievements, PKD, and CD boards at that rate then. He is the first person to get this on a server which wiped the slate clean, that's very impressive. Don't tell me you refuse to take pride in half the things you pull-off in life just because they've probably "been done before" lol.

Nail on the head. Everyone had a clean slate and everyone had the chance to be the first owner of a Firecape on the 07 server. And it just happens to be Bonesaw.

#12 Aceman

Aceman

The King

Posted 02 March 2013 - 01:45 PM

Damn, I'm really jealous actually

#13 Blurple

Blurple

Posted 02 March 2013 - 08:31 PM

Nothing to spectacular in all honesty. People were managing jad with 43 prayer, 1 def and 50 range back in 2007. The hardest part of getting a fire cape right now is actually managing to get all of the required supplies lol.

#14 Rob

Rob

Posted 02 March 2013 - 08:33 PM

Grats to him, not like it's much of an accomplishment though (beating caves with 40 def and 60+ range).

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#15 SlayreFox

SlayreFox

Posted 03 March 2013 - 11:51 AM

good for him, quite the accomplishment. although im sure he had more then a fair share of help from his subscribers etc

#16 Shoyez

Shoyez

Dont take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

• RS Name:taste pixels
  • Clan:none

Posted 03 March 2013 - 01:47 PM

very well done, especially getting the materials. Although as said before most likely from his subscribers =P

My Tank thread

"man its hard to kill chickens"
Posted Image

#17 Perestroi

Perestroi

Posted 03 March 2013 - 05:27 PM

Huge Gratz to him! I couldnt imagine doing it without being maxed (i did mine at 138 cbt with armadyl gear and such and got after 5 tries) I would love to see how many more people try it this early and have success.
Posted Image

#18 Out Of Ctrl

Out Of Ctrl

Where did all the good people go?

Posted 04 March 2013 - 06:18 AM

Well done to him, but getting a firecape isn't THAT much of a big deal now imo.

Posted Image

League Of Legends/EUW: Leezo

#19 Jono

Jono

The best a man can get!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 07:08 AM

Impressive.

Posted Image
Slayer: 99/99

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font: