2007 Clue Scroll Reward

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 JessyU

JessyU

• RS Name:HeyitsJessy
  • RS Status:Retired

Posted 23 February 2013 - 03:51 AM

I was only planning on doing 1 string since clue scrolls take forever with no teleports etc. But I managed to land this on my first ever clue scroll.... Pretty happy but not sure how much it's worth atm

Posted Image

:-D

Nobody told the sheep, that they outnumber the wolves.

#2 SonnyMoore

SonnyMoore

Sonny Bunny

Posted 23 February 2013 - 03:55 AM

Wow nice, I would hold on to it 'til the everyone has some gp and the pages start having prices on them :P
Posted Image

#3 BrotherVoid1

BrotherVoid1

Retired Completionist

• RS Name:BrotherVoid1
  • RS Status:Retired
  • Clan:DGS

Posted 23 February 2013 - 04:55 AM

Due to drop topics cluttering the forum, a pinned topic has been created for 1-3 monster drop images to be housed. If you wish to make an individual drop log, you must have over four images of individual drops to put within it. Note that the four images must be of different drops, and they must be your own. Loot-shared drops that others in your clan chat get will not count towards the four drop total. The drop-log drop off sticky can be found here.
Once you obtain four unique drops, please PM me back, and I will happily re-open your topic so you may edit your images into place. If I do not respond within 10 minutes, please PM an active Moderator or an Achievements Community Leader. Alternatively please post in the sticky provided.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: