Photo

Eoc Or Rs2007? Which Will You Play?

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

Poll: Eoc Or Rs2007? Which Will You Play?

Which version of Runescape will you play?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 StevenIBr0om

StevenIBr0om

Posted 24 February 2013 - 05:57 PM

View PostDanexlol, on 24 February 2013 - 04:22 PM, said:

RS07 definetly.
Rejoin DF :cry:

Posted Image

#42 Cellda

Cellda

• RS Name:Cellda
  • RS Status:Retired

Posted 24 February 2013 - 08:21 PM

Playing both, 07scape to have fun and to pk once i get the stats. When i'm bored, i'll go back to eoc and keep up with the updates.

#43 Dj Ju Fro

Dj Ju Fro

• RS Name:Dj Ju Fro
  • RS Status:Member
  • Team:#Fro

Posted 24 February 2013 - 09:41 PM

Multi logging on both until max cape, and then when max cape probably more 07 but still EOC

Dj Ju Fro- Max cape since 3/23/13

Max cape re-achieved 10/3/13

2595 achieved 10/11/13

Dj Ju- OSRS acc

#44 Aquos

Aquos

Posted 25 February 2013 - 03:14 PM

As far as the numbers go for right now, I think I can say that:

The future of RuneScape is the old RuneScape.

Just to clarify, these are the opening numbers.  I don't suspect any major boost or decline in activity upon the real release, but I also do not foresee any gradual decline either.  There is room for growth, though not major.

I think, though, that if the clanning community came together to make the old PvP system more dynamic, there would be a surge in activity.  We need less words and more action.  A clan can promise us that you'll get PK'ing fights later, or that they'll remain a community clan for a little while; but, if they want to seriously give the clanning world, and therefore a major aspect of RuneScape, a boost, they would set up the fights.  They would make the fights concrete and set in-stone, and they would make it known to all of RS:  RS07 Wilderness Fights are back.  Sure, the numbers and quality would be dismal, but it has always been the actions that speak louder than the words.

Call me a hypocrite, but, when the day comes that RS07 makes the cut or dies due to inactivity, you can call me up and say, "hey, you had a constructive point."
The time for discussion will be over soon.  The time for acting and showing Jagex what the veterans are capable of is coming.

#2007 all the way.

Edited by Aquos, 25 February 2013 - 03:14 PM.

I know not where the adventure may take me; however, what I do know is that it will have been worth the while, for we measure happiness by experiences, not just time.

Proud Ending RSD Member; 1/23/13

Posted Image

--

#45 Lada 2105

Lada 2105

• RS Name:Suzuki
  • RS Status:Oldschool

Posted 27 February 2013 - 07:43 AM

Old scool runescape for life, I quit EOC to play RS2007 <3

#46 Dane_

Dane_

• RS Name:Dane
  • Clan:FoE

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:30 PM

Done almost everything there was to do on EoC, it was already boring, then EoC came and I kinda was like.. meh don't like it. 07 Only.

Dane is like that sick bloke off eggheads that is r8 clever and always gets answers bang on and nobody can match his sick brainyness coz he knows just bout everythin and people always try and beat him but ther like omg no ur well clever and end up losing OMG CRAZY

#47 MissEspy

MissEspy

Posted 03 March 2013 - 08:46 AM

I'll be sticking with EOC simply because I don't want to retrain all my skills over again and I can't stand the graphics on 07 :P

Be the change you want to see...............and you will see it

Posted Image

#48 C-Jammin

C-Jammin

Posted 09 March 2013 - 12:00 AM

I'd say 90% EOC.  I actually haven't tried the 07 servers yet but I will.  I enjoyed playing back in 07 and before, but I also enjoy playing now even with all the changes, good and bad.  I just think I've worked too hard on my current account to just kind of throw it away and start new on the 07 servers.
"Be the first to make fun of yourself, because if they make fun of you before you do...Then you might lose your mind." - Andy Bernard

#49 Leejjon

Leejjon

• RS Name:Leejjon
  • RS Status:Inactive
  • Team:Oliebol

Posted 03 May 2013 - 07:12 AM

I hope the people at Jagex who made all the wrong decisions will realize how wrong they were for ruining runescape since 10-12-2007 when seeing this poll.

#50 sam bever

sam bever

• RS Name:Sam bever
  • RS Status:Oldschool

Posted 08 May 2013 - 06:56 AM

I think I might give EOC a go when runescape 3 comes out just cause it will look sexy and cause I have like 4k hours in that account XD but for now it all hardcore no life osrs ^_^ woooooooop

#51 PartypantsCharles

PartypantsCharles

• RS Status:Free

Posted 12 May 2013 - 12:09 AM

I mostly play eoc since that's where my friends are, but it's cool to see how the game was before I started playing :-)

#52 BBLacKZitogk

BBLacKZitogk

Posted 06 June 2013 - 05:46 PM

Only old-School for sure! My addict is back haha

#53 RsSwifty

RsSwifty

• RS Name:S wift
  • Clan:Zybeznet
  • Team:GB

Posted 10 June 2013 - 06:43 AM

Eoc, I've tried out 07, but it's only fun for so long and quickly gets grindy and boring. Only really want to have to grind 99s once :/
Your signature was breaking the boards Signature + Avatar Rules; more specifically it was breaking the width restrictions. I have placed your images within a spoiler for the safe-keeping of them however to comply with our rules you will have to alter it to fit them. Any issues feel free to drop me or any moderator+ a PM; Sector Six

#54 RedRidngHood

RedRidngHood

Epic Red (:

Posted 27 July 2013 - 07:17 PM

i think it's cool to have both accounts to play. I have to much work in my eoc account to toss it away .. I'm having a blast in 07 atm

Edited by Cera S6, 28 July 2013 - 12:47 PM.
Don't make coloured discussions or posts

Epic Red (:

#55 Pharmacists

Pharmacists

Posted 29 July 2013 - 01:23 PM

I'll be sticking here in the current version of the game, as I've still got a ton of goals to achieve and money to make. I don't feel like retraining skills again, although OSRS brings back very fond memories.

Posted Image

#56 Elder Jr

Elder Jr

Zybaholic

• RS Name:Elder Jr
  • Clan:Ronin

Posted 29 July 2013 - 01:28 PM

I love 2007scape, can't get enough of it!

hulvcVg.jpg

nsEgSas.png

#57 Day Job

Day Job

Posted 30 July 2013 - 05:38 PM

I log onto eoc everyday... to spin for 200m, then go back onto 07! haha :D

#58 Razrclam

Razrclam

Jack of all trades, master of none

Posted 31 July 2013 - 04:10 PM

To be honest, EoC scares and confuses me.  Call me lazy, but I'm not willing to put in the effort to figure out the combat system and, well, figure out the game all over again when the version that I grew up with is available.

[Insert inspirational phrase here]

[insert photo achievement here]

#59 Lions2013

Lions2013

• RS Status:Free

Posted 31 July 2013 - 04:18 PM

Out of interest, I wonder if the majority continue to play OSRS as the poll suggests, or whether it has increased or decreased.
A new suggestion focused on EoC warring - Have a look
http://forums.zybez....ing-incentives/ <<<<---------------

#60 Fireclan88

Fireclan88

• RS Name:Fireclan88

Posted 10 August 2013 - 12:53 PM

OSRS... there's just no fun in RS3 to me. It's boring, and EOC just completely ruined it. EOC ruined it more than the NIS did. I can deal with a new interface system, that's no problem. They've changed the interface more than a few times. And with changing the whole entire combat system, redoing it completely, it was just too much and I don't like it. I love doing combat on OSRS because I didn't get to do it in RS3/Pre-RS3 for so long.

Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: