How To Go About Recovering My Old Account?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Netbuster777

Netbuster777

Posted 22 February 2013 - 09:54 AM

I have no idea if this is the correct section of the forums to ask this question but I was hoping somebody would be able to help?

I haven't played in years but wanted to recover or gain access to my account to check out the 2007 servers as that was when I mostly played. The problem is, I managed to recover my password last year but I cannot remember the password or find the email that was sent to me when I recovered the account.

When I tried to go through the process of getting my account back today, it's different from last time. This time I have to enter the email attached to the account but as far as I'm aware, there is no email attached to it and if there was, the email I would have used isn't working.

Therefore, is there a way to get around inputting an email and instead recover the account by filling in the various questions about when the account was created, payment details etc as I'd be able to recover it that way.

Thanks.

#2 spoonheb

spoonheb

Friendly Ghost

• RS Status:Member

Posted 22 February 2013 - 09:58 AM

Here are some step-by-step instructions for recovering your account:
http://services.rune...,251,1,63915598

You can also try emailing [email protected], and explaining the situation in your own words.

Although, if you only plan on playing the 07 servers you might as well make a new account because everyone starts off at level 3 with no items anyways.

Edited by spoonheb, 22 February 2013 - 10:00 AM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

~It's too late if it burns when you pee

#3 Netbuster777

Netbuster777

Posted 22 February 2013 - 10:05 AM

Thanks, I've had a look through the instructions for recovering my account but I'm stuck at the point where I have to enter an email which as far as I'm aware there isn't one linked to the account.

Will also try emailing them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: