Shadowy Zarosian Figure *spoiler*

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Mahjarrat

Mahjarrat

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:15 PM

Posted Image

Went here, and saw this. Who could it be? Zaros? Sliske? Or maybe its someone new from my kind.

#2 Murdoc

Murdoc

D-FENS

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:34 PM

This seems more suited to General Discussion. :-)

Where was the picture taken, near the Gnome Maze? I'm guessing we'd need to have done Ritual of the Mahjarrat to see him/her too? Shame because I haven't yet, though I do find Mahjarrat lore really interesting nonetheless. I'd hesitate to say it's Zaros, even though Jagex have a tradition of disguising Mahjarrats as random people/things across Gielinor - this would be a less than emphatic way to introduce him (one of the most powerful gods) to the game... Judging from the attire perhaps this is some kind of a lesser follower?

Posted Image
“People are continually pointing out to me the wretchedness of white people in order to console me for the wretchedness of blacks. But an itemized account of the American failure does not console me and it should not console anyone else. That hundreds of thousands of white people are living, in effect, no better than the "African Americans" is not a fact to be regarded with complacency. The social and moral bankruptcy suggested by this fact is of the bitterest, most terrifying kind.”

#3 Evi

Evi

Join Zchat, Zybez's Fchat

• RS Name:Evidently
  • RS Status:Oldschool
  • Clan:Zchat

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:40 PM

I saw a close up picture of this guy and on his shoulders he has the Zaros emblems.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#4 Darth koo

Darth koo

Posted 20 February 2013 - 08:06 AM

I guessing he will be an ally in the new quest beause we helped Zaros so much. But of course he could always be one of the bosses.
http://Posted Image

#5 Jaddy

Jaddy

Accomplished Agility Freak

• RS Name:Jaddy
  • RS Status:Member
  • Clan:Zybeznet
  • Team:Zchat

Posted 20 February 2013 - 11:05 AM

View PostMurdoc, on 19 February 2013 - 03:34 PM, said:

This seems more suited to General Discussion. :-)

Where was the picture taken, near the Gnome Maze? I'm guessing we'd need to have done Ritual of the Mahjarrat to see him/her too? Shame because I haven't yet, though I do find Mahjarrat lore really interesting nonetheless. I'd hesitate to say it's Zaros, even though Jagex have a tradition of disguising Mahjarrats as random people/things across Gielinor - this would be a less than emphatic way to introduce him (one of the most powerful gods) to the game... Judging from the attire perhaps this is some kind of a lesser follower?
this was west of the legends' guild, this is the other teaser besides the koschei thingy

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Maxed: 6th of August 2012
2496:19th of October 2012
Completionist: 30th of October 2012
2595: 25th of September 2013

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size: