With that being said, on these new servers we will be starting completely from scratch. Not only will we have to work our way up from level three, we also have to build an entire economy with it. It's safe to say that within the first year (or even longer), Runescape's economy will be severely unstable, thus forcing you to practically be a DIY account. What is the game plan for starting out your new account. Aiming for 99 everything? Have a certain skill that you want to achieve a high ranking in? Are you focused on money, quests, or just creating an account with the absolute necessities to PK?
Just interested to hear the responses, I feel that I will be starting out in attempt to get Runecrafting up. Apologies for grammar, I haven't been on a forum in ages.
- Finish tutorial island and grab enough runes at the end to last me awhile.
- Rush some sort of item spawn that sells well in the General Store (You'll have to find that out on your own. )
- Get about 25k worth of that item and sell to the General Store.
- Go to the tunnels under Fally and get every Pickaxe up to Addy.
- Buy swords from the Store in Al-Kharid and/or Weapon Shop in Varrock.
- Go to Karamja and kill imps until you have every bead, and then go and kill cows for bones. (For Imp Catcher and Rune Mysteries)
- Do Rune Mysteries and Imp Catcher
- Mine Rune Essence until 15 mining.
- Grab 6 clay, 4 Copper, and Two Iron.
- Complete Doric's Quest for extra mining experience.
- Continue mining rune essence until 40 Mining.
- Switch to Pure Essence and grab about 5k essence.
- Craft the runes, making mostly earth and body runes, and potentially nature runes.
- Obtain 55 Magic with Confuse/Weaken/Curse (body/earth runes and a water staff).
I can just skip Confuse and go straight to Weaken because of Imp Catcher magic exp reward.
- With 55 magic, I will be able to do all of the essential quests (Fight Arena, Grand Tree, Tree Gnome Village, Merlin's Crystal, and Maybe Holy Grail)
- Afterwards, I will have enough Quest Points to complete Dragon slayer for Rune Plate Capabilities, and work my way up from there.
EDIT: If anyone wants to improve upon it, feel free to post.
Edited by Lat., 17 February 2013 - 11:31 PM.