Solomon’S General Store: Demonflesh Armour

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Manga

Manga

『  』

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:57 AM

Greetings, adventurer!
This week, I have just a small reminder for you. Demonflesh Armour is still available from my store, and ideal for making an imposing impression when clashing with invading demon hordes. Posted Image
Two monstrous outfits have been fashioned from the very flesh of sundered demons. Greater Demonflesh Armour is horrifying enough to instantly incite terror into the most fearless of warriors, while Lesser Demonflesh Armour strikes a more macabre and dreadful tone.
To accompany these outfits, the Demonflesh Book is the most diabolical dust-jacket in existence – and the first book override to be released at Solomon’s.
It is also my distinct pleasure to announce February's free items for members, as promised last week. Until the first update of March, the Romeo Curtains and Jagged Topknot hairstyles will be available to claim - free of charge - by all RuneScape members.
My store is always open, so please do drop in at your earliest convenience. If you wish to purchase additional RuneCoins, you can do so here or by clicking ‘Buy RuneCoins’ inside mystore – and don’t forget that I offer a 10% discount to all members.
Until next time.
Solomon
Discuss this here.

☼ This never ever should have been, but that's the way it is ☼
Posted Image
Zchat Gold Star |Zybeznet Overseer|MM&D Staff|Global Moderator

#2 Mikuri

Mikuri

♥ Flowing love ~

Posted 12 February 2013 - 09:15 AM

Why remind us about this... It looks ugly to me.
Bad news is bad.
Posted Image

#3 Brogusa

Brogusa

Friends, let's bring them Hell.

Posted 12 February 2013 - 09:20 AM

oh goodie! more updates about microtransactions that jagex promised us that they'd make less of! how exciting! they're certainly doing a wonderful job with the update release schedule ಠ_ಠ

#4 Milktea4me

Milktea4me

I aim to please!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:42 AM

Doesn't really look like my thing. Whatever happened to these Solomen General Store updates going on the downlow for a little while?

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#5 Manga

Manga

『  』

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:45 AM

Until the first update of March, the Romeo Curtains and Jagged Topknot hairstyles will be available to claim - free of charge - by all RuneScape members.

I just wanted to highlight this.

☼ This never ever should have been, but that's the way it is ☼
Posted Image
Zchat Gold Star |Zybeznet Overseer|MM&D Staff|Global Moderator

#6 Heavens Gate

Heavens Gate

Leads to

• RS Name:RunezScape
  • RS Status:Retired

Posted 12 February 2013 - 12:05 PM

Of course they made the one hairstyle I bought, free.

Demonic Claw, Brainiac, Hells point and bride of Frankenstein better be free in October then.

Edited by Heavens Gate, 12 February 2013 - 12:13 PM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: