We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss

Photo

Why'd You Join?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
52 replies to this topic

#41 heavyoak

heavyoak

Oldie but goodie.

Posted 03 April 2013 - 01:22 AM

ive been part of zybez since 2008, which is 1 1/2 years after I started playing. (started F2P June 2006, Members jan 2007)

joining zybeznet clan was a given. joining on day 1 was the hardest part, as the lag and bugs kept things from getting together for a while.
Posted Image

#42 foxyploxy

foxyploxy

Posted 12 September 2014 - 11:58 AM

Mellon Colly was recruiting at Edgeville loadstone when I tellied there. I said hey, can I join? I have been in the clan ever since. yippy.

Edited by foxyploxy, 12 September 2014 - 11:59 AM.

#43 mccorder

mccorder

Posted 24 September 2014 - 10:56 AM

I joined Zybeznet The 1st day of the clan citadel opening. I was invited by a friend. I have always been a fan of zybez . Used swift switch and swift kit to help me keep up with my progress before you could do so in game. It was exciting to be in one of the first if not first clan to reach 500 members.

Edited by mccorder, 24 September 2014 - 10:58 AM.

#44 GuzmanRonald

GuzmanRonald

• RS Status:Free

Posted 11 October 2016 - 10:15 PM

For discussion with you people.

#45 Endless

Endless

Who dares wins

• RS Status:Oldschool
  • Clan:TBA
  • Team:ex-VH

Posted 19 November 2016 - 11:11 AM

I'll join

FebFccm.jpg

CT's excuse generator is currently being re-worked and updated to version 2.66 due to recent failures of processing the right excuse

#46 Mangekyopk

Mangekyopk

• RS Status:Oldschool
  • Clan:INF/FSK/CT/EOP

Posted 15 December 2016 - 05:21 PM

Cute community, and i love to to see diffrent stuff from other people :D

#47 HiThere

HiThere

Posted 20 December 2016 - 10:07 PM

cos i got no m8s

#48 Murdoc

Murdoc

*autistic screeching*

Posted 15 January 2017 - 11:38 AM

On the day citadels were released I wanted to see what it was all about. I think it was Theaman I saw inviting people in. I though, hey I know Zybez, sure I'll join. I think at the time Swiftkit was still assotiated here wasn't it? I used to be Halfop in their IRC channel and was in there a lot. Haven't been there in awhile. Last time there they said they moved to Tip.It.. idk why, I think Zybez is better. But anyways, I considered maybe I should have joined the Swiftkit clan.. but meh, I already made friends here. :P

The crux of the move was that TipIt's databases were better than ours, sadly. http://forum.tip.it/...it-integration/ So glad Citdels are a thing though and I can leech off Zybez's for all the free xp lol.

mew-lp.png

XabJkFa.png

GuthixUnder-1.png

“People are continually pointing out to me the wretchedness of white people in order to console me for the wretchedness of blacks. But an itemized account of the American failure does not console me and it should not console anyone else. That hundreds of thousands of white people are living, in effect, no better than the "African Americans" is not a fact to be regarded with complacency. The social and moral bankruptcy suggested by this fact is of the bitterest, most terrifying kind.”

#49 Ninjasteak

Ninjasteak

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posted 16 January 2017 - 09:05 AM

On the day citadels were released I wanted to see what it was all about. I think it was Theaman I saw inviting people in. I though, hey I know Zybez, sure I'll join. I think at the time Swiftkit was still assotiated here wasn't it? I used to be Halfop in their IRC channel and was in there a lot. Haven't been there in awhile. Last time there they said they moved to Tip.It.. idk why, I think Zybez is better. But anyways, I considered maybe I should have joined the Swiftkit clan.. but meh, I already made friends here. :P

The crux of the move was that TipIt's databases were better than ours, sadly. http://forum.tip.it/...it-integration/ So glad Citdels are a thing though and I can leech off Zybez's for all the free xp lol.

Feeling a bit nostalgic, are we?  :hi:

zHsjHb9.png?17UHJ5hb.png?17Y47EXz.png?1

Achievements, Questions, Marketplace Staff • Zchat Team • Zybeznet Team Leader

Global Forum Moderator

"Good things come to those who do not suck." - Ramuhitsuji

kRV29fz.png

#50 Murdoc

Murdoc

*autistic screeching*

Posted 16 January 2017 - 09:28 AM

Yeah I'm going through another phase of "Jesus Christ everyone who plays League is brain-damaged, where can I find normal human beings?!" You have no idea how therapeutic smithing at the Furnace is for me right now. :lol:

mew-lp.png

XabJkFa.png

GuthixUnder-1.png

“People are continually pointing out to me the wretchedness of white people in order to console me for the wretchedness of blacks. But an itemized account of the American failure does not console me and it should not console anyone else. That hundreds of thousands of white people are living, in effect, no better than the "African Americans" is not a fact to be regarded with complacency. The social and moral bankruptcy suggested by this fact is of the bitterest, most terrifying kind.”

#51 buhbyedefy

buhbyedefy

• RS Status:Free

Posted 22 January 2017 - 09:32 AM

to make friends ofc

#52 snakefang38

snakefang38

• RS Name:snakefang38
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 29 January 2017 - 12:14 AM

gain knowledge

#53 redream