We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss

Photo

Why'd You Join?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
57 replies to this topic

#41 heavyoak

heavyoak

Oldie but goodie.

• Rating: < -5 | 0 | +5 >
  • RS Name:Heavyoak
  • RS Status:Member
  • Clan:Zybeznet

Posted 03 April 2013 - 2:22 AM

ive been part of zybez since 2008, which is 1 1/2 years after I started playing. (started F2P June 2006, Members jan 2007)

joining zybeznet clan was a given. joining on day 1 was the hardest part, as the lag and bugs kept things from getting together for a while.
Posted Image

#42 foxyploxy

foxyploxy

Posted 12 September 2014 - 12:58 PM

Mellon Colly was recruiting at Edgeville loadstone when I tellied there. I said hey, can I join? I have been in the clan ever since. yippy.

Edited by foxyploxy, 12 September 2014 - 12:59 PM.

#43 mccorder

mccorder

• RS Name:missmccorder
  • Clan:zybeznet

Posted 24 September 2014 - 11:56 AM

I joined Zybeznet The 1st day of the clan citadel opening. I was invited by a friend. I have always been a fan of zybez . Used swift switch and swift kit to help me keep up with my progress before you could do so in game. It was exciting to be in one of the first if not first clan to reach 500 members.

Edited by mccorder, 24 September 2014 - 11:58 AM.

#44 GuzmanRonald

GuzmanRonald

• RS Status:Free

Posted 11 October 2016 - 11:15 PM

For discussion with you people.

#45 Endless

Endless

Dux bellorum

• RS Status:Oldschool
  • Clan:Avalon
  • Team:Sanity

Posted 19 November 2016 - 12:11 PM

I'll join

5:03 AM| @Kaur: or do you live in a ****ing fairytale world where harry potter casts a spell and 100 clans rise up from the ashes?

56wwgl7.gif

Avalon ~ Home of The Last 'Rune Pure & Tank' clan, #1 in OSRS | http://rs-avalon.com

cKI2coN.gif

#zxcv - Illuminati of the clan world

#46 MangekyoWR

MangekyoWR

• Rating: < -5 | -2 | +5 >
  • RS Status:Retired
  • Clan:INF/FSK/CT/JAJA
  • Team:EOP

Posted 15 December 2016 - 6:21 PM

Cute community, and i love to to see diffrent stuff from other people :D

#47 HiThere

HiThere

Posted 20 December 2016 - 11:07 PM

cos i got no m8s

#48 Murdoc

Murdoc

*autistic screeching*

• Rating: < -5 | 3 | +5 >
  • RS Name:Mew Lp
  • Clan:Cu Clux
  • Team:Rocket

Posted 15 January 2017 - 12:38 PM

On the day citadels were released I wanted to see what it was all about. I think it was Theaman I saw inviting people in. I though, hey I know Zybez, sure I'll join. I think at the time Swiftkit was still assotiated here wasn't it? I used to be Halfop in their IRC channel and was in there a lot. Haven't been there in awhile. Last time there they said they moved to Tip.It.. idk why, I think Zybez is better. But anyways, I considered maybe I should have joined the Swiftkit clan.. but meh, I already made friends here. :P

The crux of the move was that TipIt's databases were better than ours, sadly. http://forum.tip.it/...it-integration/ So glad Citdels are a thing though and I can leech off Zybez's for all the free xp lol.

XabJkFa.png

GuthixUnder-1.png

“People are continually pointing out to me the wretchedness of white people in order to console me for the wretchedness of blacks. But an itemized account of the American failure does not console me and it should not console anyone else. That hundreds of thousands of white people are living, in effect, no better than the "African Americans" is not a fact to be regarded with complacency. The social and moral bankruptcy suggested by this fact is of the bitterest, most terrifying kind.”

#49 Ninjasteak

Ninjasteak

ʕ༼◕ ౪ ◕✿༽ʔ

Posted 16 January 2017 - 10:05 AM

On the day citadels were released I wanted to see what it was all about. I think it was Theaman I saw inviting people in. I though, hey I know Zybez, sure I'll join. I think at the time Swiftkit was still assotiated here wasn't it? I used to be Halfop in their IRC channel and was in there a lot. Haven't been there in awhile. Last time there they said they moved to Tip.It.. idk why, I think Zybez is better. But anyways, I considered maybe I should have joined the Swiftkit clan.. but meh, I already made friends here. :P

The crux of the move was that TipIt's databases were better than ours, sadly. http://forum.tip.it/...it-integration/ So glad Citdels are a thing though and I can leech off Zybez's for all the free xp lol.

Feeling a bit nostalgic, are we?  :hi:

ej7Gt3j.png?1J6DOj1k.png?17UHJ5hb.png?1 AGLrJYT.png?1ej7Gt3j.png?1

Achievements, Questions, & Competition Staff • Zchat Team • ZybezNet Team Leader

Global Moderator

kRV29fz.png

#50 Murdoc

Murdoc

*autistic screeching*

• Rating: < -5 | 3 | +5 >
  • RS Name:Mew Lp
  • Clan:Cu Clux
  • Team:Rocket

Posted 16 January 2017 - 10:28 AM

Yeah I'm going through another phase of "Jesus Christ everyone who plays League is brain-damaged, where can I find normal human beings?!" You have no idea how therapeutic smithing at the Furnace is for me right now. :lol:

XabJkFa.png

GuthixUnder-1.png

“People are continually pointing out to me the wretchedness of white people in order to console me for the wretchedness of blacks. But an itemized account of the American failure does not console me and it should not console anyone else. That hundreds of thousands of white people are living, in effect, no better than the "African Americans" is not a fact to be regarded with complacency. The social and moral bankruptcy suggested by this fact is of the bitterest, most terrifying kind.”

#51 buhbyedefy

buhbyedefy

• RS Status:Free

Posted 22 January 2017 - 10:32 AM

to make friends ofc

#52 snakefang38

snakefang38

• RS Name:snakefang38

Posted 29 January 2017 - 1:14 AM

gain knowledge

#53 redream

redream

Posted 21 March 2017 - 8:37 PM

Old user from the time

#54 Subsonic

Subsonic

• RS Name:HC Subsonic
  • RS Status:Oldschool

Posted 14 November 2017 - 12:09 PM

To meet new players, and make friends.

FNC_Subsonic.png

#55 Origen

Origen

Posted 24 May 2018 - 5:27 AM

Joined Zybez so I could take part in a big forums.

#56 ChristianThirty3

ChristianThirty3

Posted 13 July 2018 - 9:18 PM

Lonely irl also want to please Ben

Edited by ChristianThirty3, 13 July 2018 - 9:19 PM.

DS95kqC.png

STOP USING MY SIGNATURES

fine *****

#57 MangekyoWR

MangekyoWR

• Rating: < -5 | -2 | +5 >
  • RS Status:Retired
  • Clan:INF/FSK/CT/JAJA
  • Team:EOP

Posted 02 August 2018 - 6:05 PM

When asked about something that I did 2 years ago...the reasons aren't apparent. There were no flying citadels, avatars, or ranking system back then.

I never actually started searching for clans. It's quite the opposite. I guess why I was interested was because Zybez was my favorite site for RS help and info. How could I ignore it? It was the first site I stumbled over when looking for guides. I liked it, always used it for quests and calcs early on in membership (until RSwiki came along :innocent: ). Part of that reason is that our clan has a relaxed atmosphere. Yes, we have rules, but you are allowed to chat about anything that doesn't break them. As a long-term member, I wouldn't be leaving this clan for a while, maybe never. This is still my favorite community. It was only rather recently that I began actively posting on these forums.

The name "Zybez" is censored because our community is awesome :-D!

woowh this ! 

#58 Mythical Blue

Mythical Blue

Posted 17 August 2018 - 8:09 AM

I been in the Community from Beginning, i been using Different Nicknames, i keep forgotting my Passwords  :cry:

Otherwise in kinda clever guy, i just cant think own best

-Mythical Blue-

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: