Recruit A Clanmate!

8 replies to this topic

#1 Murdoc

Murdoc

D-FENS

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:25 AM

Posted Image

Join our CC: ZybezNet. We'll give you an invite! Be a part of the best community in RuneScape!

Introducing ZybezNet's 'Recruit-a-Clanmate' program!

Although we do not require you to work in the citadel every week, ranking is heavily dependant on how regularly you cap there. Fortunately though, for those of you who do not necessarily want to or know you can not do so consistently for whatever reason - there is a new way to get ranked other than being promoted on these forums, recruiting new members! For every 3, 8, and 15 members you recruit and go on to obtain Fealty 1, you will receive a rank-up. The system will work as follows:
  • 1st rank up - 3 recruits total.
  • 2nd rank up - 8 recruits total.
  • 3rd rank up - 15 recruits total
However there are certain conditions that have to be met:
  • Post the names of your recruits on this thread.
  • The invited member must have level 1 Fealty by the time of submission.
  • If we catch you multi-accounting to abuse the system you will be banned from the clan.
  • Please don't flood any other chats in search of recruits. Conduct yourself in a professional and mature way, remember you will be representing Zybez as a whole.
  • General (gold star) is the maximum rank attainable through Recruit-a-Clanmate.
Clan vexillums are available from the Clan Scribe at the Clan Camp for free, and you may of course use them to advertise for us.

Posted Image[/url]
“People are continually pointing out to me the wretchedness of white people in order to console me for the wretchedness of blacks. But an itemized account of the American failure does not console me and it should not console anyone else. That hundreds of thousands of white people are living, in effect, no better than the "African Americans" is not a fact to be regarded with complacency. The social and moral bankruptcy suggested by this fact is of the bitterest, most terrifying kind.”

#2 Aceman

Aceman

The King

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:17 AM

Sounds good (Y) if I wasn't in Solace clan chat I'd join :P

#3 Black

Black

• RS Status:Oldschool

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:33 AM

View PostAceman, on 09 February 2013 - 09:17 AM, said:

This ^ , does this clan chat allow guests to enter?

#4 Murdoc

Murdoc

D-FENS

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:35 AM

View PostBlackenese, on 09 February 2013 - 09:33 AM, said:

View PostAceman, on 09 February 2013 - 09:17 AM, said:

This ^ , does this clan chat allow guests to enter?
Yes. :-)

Posted Image[/url]
“People are continually pointing out to me the wretchedness of white people in order to console me for the wretchedness of blacks. But an itemized account of the American failure does not console me and it should not console anyone else. That hundreds of thousands of white people are living, in effect, no better than the "African Americans" is not a fact to be regarded with complacency. The social and moral bankruptcy suggested by this fact is of the bitterest, most terrifying kind.”

#5 Duckysaurus

Duckysaurus

Admiral

Posted 09 February 2013 - 12:23 PM

Good luck to anyone who tries this out :-)

The first Recruit a Clanmate rank should be fairly easy to earn.

If you are looking for tips on recruiting, you may want to ask some of the people who post a lot of names here. This would also be a good place to offer any recruiting tips, if you have them.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#6 Manga

Manga

『  』

Posted 19 February 2013 - 09:37 AM

For those coming back for 2007scape this would be a good opportunity to join zybeznet, and opportunity for clan members to recruit them.

☼ This never ever should have been, but that's the way it is ☼
Posted Image
Zchat Gold Star |Zybeznet Overseer|MM&D Staff|Global Moderator

#7 ittakesnuts

ittakesnuts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 04:50 AM

i invited: Flo_Pro,Gargoyle8,Juna3Kathy and they joined (: so i hope i got my first rank up (:

#8 Jaddy

Jaddy

Agility freak

Posted 23 February 2013 - 12:02 PM

View Postittakesnuts, on 23 February 2013 - 04:50 AM, said:

i invited: Flo_Pro,Gargoyle8,Juna3Kathy and they joined (: so i hope i got my first rank up (:

The invited member must have level 1 Fealty by the time of submission.
First of all, thank you for inviting these people.
However, we decided that the people who have been invited have to get lvl one fealty (helping out at the citadel for one week) before you get your rankup. They start out in the clan with one week probation period in which they cannot help out, so you will have to wait at least 2 weeks after inviting before you get your rank.

We will keep an eye out for the fealty of those players you invited, and if you see them, please urge them to help out at the citadel.

Edited by Jaddy, 23 February 2013 - 12:04 PM.
some stuff about capitals

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Maxed: 6th of August 2012
2496:19th of October 2012
Completionist: 30th of October 2012
2595: 25th of September 2013

#9 ittakesnuts

ittakesnuts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 03:35 AM

ok thanks (: