Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:47 AM
Hello everyone and welcome! Zybez is pleased to present you with ZybezNet - our very own official RuneScape clan! We are proud to announce that it has a full-fledged Tier 7, so it's time to celebrate and rejoice! Maxing out was a great achievement, which took a lot of time and effort from a plethora of dedicated and talented individuals - for which we can't thank them enough. Luckily for you the reader, some space has been cleared up within our ranks which means you can join in with all the fun and help take ZybezNet to the next level (if and when Jagex decides to release it)!
How To Join
Simply click on the clan chat tab in game and join 'ZybezNet'. Ask anyone for an invite and they will arrange to meet you somewhere in the world. Be on world 60 to ensure a fast invite.
Why You Should Join
In addition to being part of a great community there is several aspects to enhance your gaming experience.
1. Clan Avatar: When the skilling buff is active you receive a 3% experience boost on the same world and a 6% experience boost if you are within 22 squares of the avatar.
2. Free Experience: Each skill plot at the citadel gives free experience each week. You can easily get over 300k for 2700 resource.
3. Clan Ring: The clan ring will give you additional free experience once charged on a skill plot. It can be used for training outside of the citadel. Receive it from the Quartermaster to the left entrance of the keep. (Woodcutting, Mining, Firemaking, Smithing, Summoning, Crafting, Cooking)
4. Fealty Reward: Once you work in the citadel for three weeks in a row you can get an experience lamp from the clan cape. It is equivalent to a jack of trades book.
Posted 05 February 2013 - 10:58 AM
As the official clan for the Zybez fansite, ZybezNet is also linked with our official Friends Chat, Zchat, as well as the overflow clan Zybeznet2. It is important to note then that they all follow the same basic rules, so here's some clarification about what exactly entail. Remember, the rules are there to promote a positive atmosphere within the channel. Whilst we don't want to crush conversation - we don't want people to feel uneasy either. They include but are not limited to the following:
1. Do not spam in the channel. Those who do, for whatever reason, can be automatically kicked depending on the nature of that content. This rule covers everything from Quick Chat messages, profanities, website advertising, account selling, and so on. We do not want you to make an eyesore out of the chat.
2. Racism, discrimination, and/or excessive flaming can earn you a kick without warning. This is completely unacceptable behaviour and will not be tolerated in any way, shape, or form. Please note that it is left to the moderator's discretion regarding what exactly constitutes such activities - so even if you are joking bear in mind that not everyone will see the funny side to it.
3. Other more minor offences, for example the discussion of drugs and other illegal substances, will generally result in verbal warnings only. However, showing disregard for those will result in a kick as well if moderators notice a trend in your insubordination. Again, it is their discretion in regards to what is considered warn-able or not.
4. Treat other users with the same courtesy you would expect of them. If someone asks a question, for example, either provide a clear and concise answer to the best of your abilities or refrain from saying anything at all. Do not by any means, however, shut them down for being a "noob", "idiot", and so on. Users who persistently bully, harass, or 'troll' other users without heeding a moderator's request to stop will be kicked. If you think someone is deliberately being obtuse, please do contact an admin+ and let them deal with the situation. It is not your place to take it into your own hands.
5. Players who circumvent their kick will be banned from the Clan Chat for a minimum of one week. If you are in such a situation and want to rejoin then you have the option of lodging an appeal with an admin+. Let them discuss your case before deciding either way. Players who do not respect the rules may be subject to even longer bans, or even permanent blacklisting.
6. The language of the chat is English. Whilst we appreciate that the RuneScape community is a diverse one from all parts of the world, this rule is for the sake of everyone's convenience. Discussion in anything but English will earn a warning. You are encouraged to PM (private message) those people you wish to carry on the conversation with instead.
7. Do not impersonate other users with similar names. We take this very seriously, individuals who do so to insult or defame those people will be kicked without warning. If the target is a chat moderator - you will be banned and blacklisted outright.
8. Do not publically criticise a moderator's decision. If you feel one has warned or kicked someone/yourself unfairly then take your complaints to PM with them so the issue can be dealt with in private. Trying to whip up a mob-frenzy about them in the chat will not tolerated, our moderators volunteer to do their jobs so please give them the basic respect that at least deserves. Incidents which you believe are particularly serious (for example a moderator consistently abusing his/her powers) should be reported to the clan leader Ramu either ingame or by contacting her on the website forums.
Owing to the fact kicks remove people from the clan entirely, moderators in the vast majority of cases will only resort to them when verbal warnings have clearly failed to leave an impression on the troublemaker in question and there is absolutely no other alternative. None of us want to go down this road, but be clear on the fact that we will not hesitate to if necessary for the good of the clan as a whole.
Posted 05 February 2013 - 12:04 PM
Recruit: one carrot; Joining rank: what everyone starts out at
Corporal: two carrot; Reaching and maintaining 3 fealty (this takes 4 weeks; trial week plus 3 weeks to get 3 fealty)
Sergeant: three carrot; 8 weeks of maintaining 3 fealty
Lieutenant: bronze star; 12 weeks of maintaining 3 fealty*
Captain: silver star; 16 weeks of maintaining 3 fealty*
General: gold star; 20 weeks of maintaining 3 fealty*
Admin: bronze compass; Avatar Wardens
Organizer: silver compass; Zchat bananas**/CLs of forums**
Coordinator: gold compass; Senior Members of forums
Overseers: bronze key; Moderators of forums and Citadel Keepers
Deputy Owner: silver key; Senior Moderators and Kings of forums
Owner: gold key; W13
*Actively encouraging other clan mates to help in the citadel may quicken your rank jumps. This is by no means a guaranteed thing but your effort is greatly appreciated.
**You must be active in the clan before you get this rank.
How To Get Ranked
Each month the Admin+ ranks will check everyone as best they can and will adjust ranks accordingly. You are able to get one rank adjustment a month. If you have 3 fealty you will be bumped up one rank. If you want to ensure you are not missed then contact Admin+ to evaluate you. This system ensures that members continuously help us out and that if you happen to miss a week don't fret; you can easily get the rank the next month.
Becoming an Admin
- Seniority: Those who are in the clan the longest will be the first to be considered for promotion. To gain seniority, the best thing to do is advance through the ranks and become a General (gold star).
- Activity: Those who are active in the clan will improve their chances to be considered for promotion. The best way to appear active is to talk in clan chat. Participating in events, helping clan members, and making friends in the clan also help.
- Utility: Those who are useful to the clan will improve their chances to be considered for promotion. Capping in the citadel, recruiting clan members, helping clan members, attending events, and not causing problems in the clan will help.
- Trustworthiness: Those who can not be trusted have no chance of becoming an Avatar Warden. Don't break the rules of Zybeznet and Jagex. Be respectful to your clanmates and listen to the high ranks.
- Patience: Please do not pester high ranks to become an Avatar Warden. We will be promoting new ones gradually and only after careful consideration. Additional criteria may be considered, such as timezone and availability. These are guidelines, not a guarantee.
Posted 06 February 2013 - 09:06 AM
If you have been kicked and banned from the clan for any reason and find that you are ready to appeal the ban you may PM Ramu, Jaddy, Ninjasteak, ZeroGwafa, theaman09, or blmred with the following information. Click on the links to see their profiles and message them.
Reason For Banning:
Appeal: (Why you think you should be unbanned)
All kicks will result in a ban. The time you will be banned varies. Appealing does not guarantee that you will be unbanned. Once you appeal it should take around a week for us to get back to you. Do not send anymore appeals during this process. This could lead to denial of your appeal and an extended ban time. Do note the appeal rules and remember to be honest with your appeal.
First kick - 7 days minimum wait to appeal.
Second kick - 21 days minimum wait to appeal.
Third kick - 60 days minimum wait to appeal.
Edited by Ninjasteak, 16 July 2014 - 10:26 AM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users