F2P Afk Training Spot?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 I Love You

I Love You

Posted 03 February 2013 - 07:08 PM

Because I'm not much of a combat fan, most of my levels were gotten through AFK training (minus mage which I still plan to continue to high alch). However, I'd just like to ask if there are any F2P locations that are afkable for range and melee?
The only place I know is hellhounds out in the wilderness but for some reason, they are much harder to kill compared to before and with momentum and a rune 2h, I was only hitting 0s.

Posted ImagePosted Image

I wish it is always You,

Only You and I

#2 The Major

The Major

Friends, let's bring them Hell.

Posted 03 February 2013 - 07:33 PM

Did you try out Deadly Red Spiders in the Karamja Volcano?

#3 Ganlam

Ganlam

What's this?

• RS Name:Ganlam
  • RS Status:Inactive

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:03 PM

Deadly red spiders unfortunately got a buff and killing them is really slow with a Rune 2h.

You can always try to Afk Ice warriors completely north west in the wilderness.

Edited by Ganlam, 03 February 2013 - 09:03 PM.

#4 Milktea4me

Milktea4me

I aim to please!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 01:32 PM

View PostRarez, on 03 February 2013 - 09:05 PM, said:

Orks in GWD are an amazing afk spot... if you ever decide to join the dark side.
This is F2P and Orks are terrible for training now that they changed them Post-EoC.

There's almost no way you can AFK train in F2P because monsters aren't aggressive anymore outside the Wilderness. Unless you feel like venturing to the Wilderness Volcano for Hellhounds, you're best bet is to train on Deadly Red Spiders using Abilities and a 2H Sword.

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#5 Ganlam

Ganlam

What's this?

• RS Name:Ganlam
  • RS Status:Inactive

Posted 04 February 2013 - 02:48 PM

View PostMilktea4me, on 04 February 2013 - 01:32 PM, said:

This is F2P and Orks are terrible for training now that they changed them Post-EoC.

There's almost no way you can AFK train in F2P because monsters aren't aggressive anymore outside the Wilderness. Unless you feel like venturing to the Wilderness Volcano for Hellhounds, you're best bet is to train on Deadly Red Spiders using Abilities and a 2H Sword.

Ok, milk, sorry to quote you, but I need to see you kill deadly red spiders. I need to know how you do it because I can rarely hit on them constantly. Add me in game and I'll come around whenever you can?

#6 Noble Inc

Noble Inc

Shun the non-believer

• RS Status:Retired

Posted 04 February 2013 - 03:47 PM

View PostRarez, on 04 February 2013 - 03:26 PM, said:

View PostMilktea4me, on 04 February 2013 - 01:32 PM, said:

View PostRarez, on 03 February 2013 - 09:05 PM, said:

Orks in GWD are an amazing afk spot... if you ever decide to join the dark side.

iono... orks are always aggressive to me and easy to kill. not to mention you never run out. granted im using torva + drygores so i hit as high as melee can.

The original poster was asking for a F2P training spot, not GWD....

Deadly Red Spiders are probably your best bet. What's your melee stats?

Posted Image
"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."

#7 Justin

Justin

I need it before it's too late

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:07 PM

If you're a low enough level you can try Moss Giants, which are level 74 monsters that are weak against slash and are aggressive until level 150.

Posted Image
Do not PM me about price guide unbannings. Use this thread.

#8 WaterTab

WaterTab

• RS Name:Water Tablet
  • RS Status:Free
  • Clan:TFS

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:24 PM

Afking is not that much of afk, you can get from training combat now in eoc. Maybe like 5-10 seconds if you are quick enough lol. Good luck :thumbsup:

Edited by WaterTab, 04 February 2013 - 06:25 PM.

#9 Milktea4me

Milktea4me

I aim to please!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 08:09 PM

View PostGanlam, on 04 February 2013 - 02:48 PM, said:

Ok, milk, sorry to quote you, but I need to see you kill deadly red spiders. I need to know how you do it because I can rarely hit on them constantly. Add me in game and I'll come around whenever you can?
Trust me, I have that problem, too. The best thing you can do is become a member once you get 60 Attack and at ~50 Attack, the XP rate is around 35K a hour using Abilities.

Posted Image

#10 I Love You

I Love You

Posted 04 February 2013 - 08:49 PM

View PostMilktea4me, on 04 February 2013 - 08:09 PM, said:

Trust me, I have that problem, too. The best thing you can do is become a member once you get 60 Attack and at ~50 Attack, the XP rate is around 35K a hour using Abilities.

Wait so all the monsters that were previously like 70k xp an hour have been rebuffed and are now much harder to kill?

Posted ImagePosted Image

I wish it is always You,

Only You and I

#11 Milktea4me

Milktea4me

I aim to please!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 08:56 PM

View PostI Love You, on 04 February 2013 - 08:49 PM, said:

Wait so all the monsters that were previously like 70k xp an hour have been rebuffed and are now much harder to kill?
For F2P, monsters haven't been buffed, but the weapons have gotten a nerf or it could be that monster Defense were buffed. Either way, XP rates have been dismal to put it frank.

Edited by Milktea4me, 04 February 2013 - 08:56 PM.

Posted Image

#12 I Love You

I Love You

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:43 PM

View PostMilktea4me, on 04 February 2013 - 08:56 PM, said:

View PostI Love You, on 04 February 2013 - 08:49 PM, said:

For F2P, monsters haven't been buffed, but the weapons have gotten a nerf or it could be that monster Defense were buffed. Either way, XP rates have been dismal to put it frank.

...So basically, for F2P, only magic is the only skill that skills has decent xp per hour (high alching/ankous which I believe are still easy to kill) whilst everything else is now under 40k?

Posted ImagePosted Image

I wish it is always You,

Only You and I

#13 Milktea4me

Milktea4me

I aim to please!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:58 PM

View PostI Love You, on 04 February 2013 - 10:43 PM, said:

...So basically, for F2P, only magic is the only skill that skills has decent xp per hour (high alching/ankous which I believe are still easy to kill) whilst everything else is now under 40k?
Unfortunately, yes.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: