• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 akiratheoni

akiratheoni

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:54 PM

My stats:
Posted Image

My gear:
I have a whip, enhanced excalibur, verac's brassard and plateskirt, neitiznot helm, bandos boots, amulet of glory, barrows gloves. I also have full void w/ ranger helm, but am (slightly) willing to spend the time to get the melee helm, if that's better than my current gear.

Can get Zamorakian spear since I have super antifires, if that's a good idea. I have about 15m right now :( so not a lot of money. I noticed I am only 4 crafting levels off from being able to complete the Void Stares Back and get the Korasi's Sword, if that's better than a whip.

Is QBD possible for me? And is the wikia guide the best one? A lot of the guides I've googled are pre-EOC so that's not really helpful. Obviously I'd be doing it melee. I don't PVM much so... thanks for the help!

I know that getting chaotic weapons would make this question easier to answer, but I'm asking with my current gear OR getting additional gear with minimal effort. I don't have time to get 80 dungeoneering right now.
Posted Image

#2 spoonheb

spoonheb

Friendly Ghost

• RS Status:Member

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:59 PM

You're max combat and asking if you can kill a boss?
Of course you can. - You can kill any boss in RS solo, it's just a matter of skill (/ having the right weapons).

There's a great tip on how to kill it here.
It's commonly killed under 5 minutes and people can do it without food somewhat often.

Edited by spoonheb, 02 February 2013 - 06:59 PM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

~It's too late if it burns when you pee

#3 akiratheoni

akiratheoni

Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:02 PM

View Postspoonheb, on 02 February 2013 - 06:59 PM, said:

Of course you can. - You can kill any boss in RS solo, it's just a matter of skill (/ having the right weapons).

It's commonly killed under 5 minutes and people can do it without food somewhat often.

Yeah, I don't PVM often and as you can tell I'm not confident in my abilities :P Also a lot of it stems from the fact that I don't have chaotic weapons. Thanks for the reassurance haha.
Posted Image

#4 Milktea4me

Milktea4me

I aim to please!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 09:52 PM

View Postakiratheoni, on 02 February 2013 - 07:02 PM, said:

View Postspoonheb, on 02 February 2013 - 06:59 PM, said:

Yeah, I don't PVM often and as you can tell I'm not confident in my abilities :P Also a lot of it stems from the fact that I don't have chaotic weapons. Thanks for the reassurance haha.
There's a video explaining how to kill her effectively and efficiently so once you get use to it, it's pretty much no big deal.

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: