• RS Status:Free

Posted 21 January 2013 - 12:14 PM

Just asking for bossing mainly thankyou

#2 spoonheb

spoonheb

Friendly Ghost

• RS Status:Member

Posted 21 January 2013 - 12:24 PM

This depends on your gear, whether or not your using a shield or 2h weapon. Also if your using dual wield or a different off-hand such as a defender.

It also depends on your stats because you'll have to decide how many defensive abilities to include along with what boss your planning on fighting as you can kill almost any boss with melee now since they have no weakness but some bosses do more damage then others and some have different attacks or effects with them.

Posted Image

Posted Image

~It's too late if it burns when you pee

#3 Cera S6

Cera S6

Violent Resolution Founder

Posted 21 January 2013 - 12:28 PM

I think different bosses require different things now so not sure on defensive abilities but for the offensive, take a look at what each ability does and compare it to the gear you are wearing (2h, dual wield, with shield).

Mike|Cera_S6 - Violent Resolution Founder
Posted Image
P2P Teams: Overwhelming Threat Member (06) | Infamous PKers Member (09) | Border Patrol Member (09) | Genocide Member (10) | Frozen Fury Warlord (11 - 13)
F2P Teams: Noobs Inc Member (06) | Team X Warlord (09) | Northern Kings Warlord (12) | Evolution Warlord (12) | Octane Member (12)
Clans: Fear Member (04) | THE Futures Member (05) | Awaken Officer (05/06) | Violent Resolution Founder (06 - Present)

Posted ImagePosted Image

Community Leader of General Discussion, Clan Discussion, Clan Fights & Events and United Nations - Feel free to PM me with any questions/concerns Posted Image
Posted Image | Posted Image

#4 SKILL ALL DAY

SKILL ALL DAY

• RS Status:Free

Posted 21 January 2013 - 12:35 PM

Mostly for bossing I use full void with Chaotic Maul whisper tok-kal overloads onyx ring(I)

#5 spoonheb

spoonheb

Friendly Ghost

Posted 21 January 2013 - 12:47 PM

Based on that gear I'm guessing you have near or max combat, so I would suggest a high DPS set-up.
With this you want to use a mixture of basic, threshold and at some times ultimate abilities.

You would want to incorporate basic abilities such as sever and backhand or barge which deal 188% weapon damage
Once you reach 50% or above adrenaline you want to begin using threshold's, if your at a place such as Bandos where minions swarm around you, you want a multi-target attack such as hurricane but if not you want to use more abilities like slaughter and assault.
If you are in a competitive situation (free-for-all) you will want to use your ultimate abilities, such as meteor strike or overpower if they are below 50% health.

For defensive abilities I would include anticipation, freedom to clear any damage over time effects, and regenerate to heal up after a kill.

I will see if there's more I can add to this later, but I've got to go to class now :-P.

Posted Image

Posted Image

~It's too late if it burns when you pee

#6 stevembk

stevembk

• RS Name:stevembk

Posted 21 January 2013 - 01:16 PM

I like using the two 5 sec abilities for R/E(forefinger/middle), a 10 sec ability for W, and a 15 sec for Q.

T/F/D would be either Thresholds or pray switchers. and 1/2 for pots and food.

This way, i can run through R-E-R-W-R-Q-R to get up to a thresh or Ultimate.

Some abilities would depend on if you need stunning or multiple targets.

Posted Image

99's: Thieving, Attack, Woodcut, Crafting, Farming, HP, Range, Slayer, Strength, Herblore, Hunter, Firemaking, Summoning, Runecrafting, Magic
CURRENT GOALS: 94/95 Prayer

#7 Milktea4me

Milktea4me

I aim to please!

Posted 21 January 2013 - 01:43 PM

Utilize the numbers above your alphabet keys because those you can just hold and once they get recharged, you'll be able to use the immediately without having to spam the key.

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: