Squeal Of Fortune: Construction Training Packs

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 Manga

Manga

『  』

Posted 18 January 2013 - 10:59 AM

God Statues - the new Construction Diversion & Distraction - has allowed artisans to build huge statues all over Gielinor. To help out, Yelps has a weekend of Construction-boosting prizes in store on Squeal of Fortune!

This weekend, you have a much greater chance of taking away Construction training material packs, containing all the necessary resources you need to get to work on your player-owned house.
That’s not all – there’s also double the chance of winning planks, and XP lamps will grant triple Construction XP! Everything you could possibly need to help train your Construction is waiting to be won.
Finally, there's an increased chance to win recharge gems all weekend, for handy top-ups to your favourite skill pendants.
You’ll find all of these bonuses on Squeal of Fortune, starting Friday 18th January 00:00 GMT until Monday 21st January 23:59 GMT. You can purchase spins here, or by clicking 'Add Spins' next to the wheel in Squeal of Fortune. Don’t forget that subscribing will bag you two daily spins instead of one!
Happy constructing!
The RuneScape Team
Discuss this here.

☼ This never ever should have been, but that's the way it is ☼
Posted Image
Zchat Gold Star |Zybeznet Overseer|MM&D Staff|Global Moderator

#2 Brogusa

Brogusa

Friends, let's bring them Hell.

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:09 AM

Awesome! Maybe I'll get lucky with my two daily spins tonight and get one of these. It'll certainly help out with the costs of training that skill :-D

#3 Danexlol

Danexlol

I am these hoes number one choice

• RS Status:Retired

Posted 18 January 2013 - 12:14 PM

Looks like they've finally added something worthy to the SoF! Doesn't really affect me since I don't play the game actively, put surely good for others that do, since we all know the costs of training that skill can be a pain to afford. ;-)
feels like déjà vu, right?

Posted Image

#4 Catalan

Catalan

Catalans

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:37 PM

SOF updates every month...

Chivalry Legions High Councillor

#CL on Seers IRC

#5 Fasty

Fasty

~tbh imo~

• RS Name:Fast993
  • RS Status:Oldschool

Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:04 PM

How exciting..

Posted Image

#6 Jay

Jay

(ง •̀_•́)ง

Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:31 PM

When are they going to do an agility SOF thing? Dear god please. I absolutely hate the sof but I've gotten accustomed to it since it's not going anywhere and I'd love a boost in my agility somehow without actually having to go train that god awful skill.

"Men have called me mad, but the question is not yet settled
whether madness is or is not the loftiest intelligence whether
all that is profound does not spring from disease of thought
from moods of mind exalted at the expense of general intellect"

#7 Milktea4me

Milktea4me

I aim to please!

Posted 19 January 2013 - 01:45 PM

Increase chance of rechrage gems, eh? Guess I'll get those pendants for some use.

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#8 ruts etnies

ruts etnies

playing since '03

• RS Name:Ruts
  • RS Status:Member
  • Clan:/

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:15 AM

Can someone tell me what the average xp is you can train with a construction training material pack?
I hope it isn't that much, because I don't like the unfair factor of luck and IRL money is getting more and more important on runescape.
It's always nice to receive some bonus xp, but I don't like the fact that low level players can win this big prizes while they didn't work for it.

That's why I'm not a big fan of SoF.

Edited by ruts etnies, 22 January 2013 - 09:15 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: