Row Vs Onyx-Qbd? Milk!

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 clodoveo12

clodoveo12

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:02 PM

Hey guys, so is it worth using Ring of wealth at QBD..? I heard R.ow only changes the rare drop table drops so does that mean it doesn't change the dragon artifacts?

Should I go with my Onyx i instead?

#2 Murdoc

Murdoc

D-FENS

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:04 PM

Moved to Questions. :-)

Posted Image
“People are continually pointing out to me the wretchedness of white people in order to console me for the wretchedness of blacks. But an itemized account of the American failure does not console me and it should not console anyone else. That hundreds of thousands of white people are living, in effect, no better than the "African Americans" is not a fact to be regarded with complacency. The social and moral bankruptcy suggested by this fact is of the bitterest, most terrifying kind.”

#3 Evidently

Evidently

Join Zchat, Zybez's Fchat

• RS Name:Evidently
  • RS Status:Oldschool
  • Clan:Zchat

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:21 PM

Not to sure if it affects the special drops like D kite, Royal crossbow pieces and dragon bone kits but to be safe in case it does you could bring both. Just switch to the Ring of wealth when you kill her/loot the chest, then pg back to onyx(i) while killing her.

Off topic: lol at title :D somebody is famous in the questions board

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#4 Milktea4me

Milktea4me

I aim to please!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:24 PM

It comes down to whether you believe it works or not. I personally don't use it and I've been very lucky with drops (15+ Crossbow Parts, 2 Dragon Kiteshields, 2 Dragonbone Upgrade Kits and counting). Some people say it works and some do not, but keep this in mind: Ring of Wealth does NOT decrease the chance of getting rare drops so you have nothing to lose if you use it or not.

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#5 Jim

Jim

I'm constant like the seasons. I will never be forgotten.

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:28 PM

Just bring a ring switch. Use the Onyx (i) during the fight. Swap on the RoW after you tag the last pillar.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#6 clodoveo12

clodoveo12

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:30 PM

I need that 1 spot...I suck with full void and royal bow...and yak. I get ike 4 kills with auras...I even used milks guide. I keep getting owned by souls

#7 Milktea4me

Milktea4me

I aim to please!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:35 PM

View Postclodoveo12, on 02 January 2013 - 07:30 PM, said:

I need that 1 spot...I suck with full void and royal bow...and yak. I get ike 4 kills with auras...I even used milks guide. I keep getting owned by souls
Keep on your toes and make sure to get that Tortured Souls appear for a second before running into them so they get hit instead of you. I'm thinking about remaking the guide because I've left out some important tips, but I'll remake it when i get my new computer microphone.

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#8 clodoveo12

clodoveo12

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:47 PM

View PostMilktea4me, on 02 January 2013 - 07:35 PM, said:

View Postclodoveo12, on 02 January 2013 - 07:30 PM, said:

Keep on your toes and make sure to get that Tortured Souls appear for a second before running into them so they get hit instead of you. I'm thinking about remaking the guide because I've left out some important tips, but I'll remake it when i get my new computer microphone.

Ye please a vid on the 4th phase with souls : /

#9 Vigilant Foe

Vigilant Foe

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:31 AM

The effect of crit% is negligible, so if defense isn't an issue (ring will up your defenses by probably around 10% just as an estimate), then might as well use RoW.

Can always bring both!

#10 Jaddy

Jaddy

Accomplished Agility Freak

• RS Name:Jaddy
  • RS Status:Member
  • Clan:Zybeznet
  • Team:Zchat

Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:46 AM

as far as i know row just affects the rare drop table drops, which are generally of lower value than the regular qbd drops. so i would advise against using it

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Maxed: 6th of August 2012
2496:19th of October 2012
Completionist: 30th of October 2012
2595: 25th of September 2013

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size: