Bts#33 - God Statues

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 Murdoc

Murdoc

D-FENS

Posted 29 December 2012 - 02:25 PM

For the final Behind the Scenes video of 2012, Mod Roderick tells us how Prayer and Construction come together beautifully in the Distraction and Diversion coming to RuneScape. God Statues.

Coming next week, The Kalphite King!

The RuneScape Team.

Discuss this here.

Posted Image
“People are continually pointing out to me the wretchedness of white people in order to console me for the wretchedness of blacks. But an itemized account of the American failure does not console me and it should not console anyone else. That hundreds of thousands of white people are living, in effect, no better than the "African Americans" is not a fact to be regarded with complacency. The social and moral bankruptcy suggested by this fact is of the bitterest, most terrifying kind.”

#2 Big Bad Tank

Big Bad Tank

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:31 PM

Kalphite king? why not. Can't wait, ive been wanting this since like 09, i love kq even though she is outdated.
Posted Image

#3 aqarwaen

aqarwaen

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:41 PM

love it!and lets hope we get any new weapon!would love dragon sowrd or dragon warhammer!

#4 Jaddy

Jaddy

Accomplished Agility Freak

• RS Name:Jaddy
  • RS Status:Member
  • Clan:Zybeznet
  • Team:Zchat

Posted 30 December 2012 - 04:56 AM

View Postaqarwaen, on 29 December 2012 - 03:41 PM, said:

love it!and lets hope we get any new weapon!would love dragon sowrd or dragon warhammer!
hmm, i dont get why people keep asking for more dragon weapons. they are level 60 gear, they are just as good (or just as bad) as all the other dragon weapons. there is really no need for those items. 80+ items is what we need

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Maxed: 6th of August 2012
2496:19th of October 2012
Completionist: 30th of October 2012
2595: 25th of September 2013

#5 Wats Ronskep

Wats Ronskep

• RS Name:Wats Ronskep

Posted 30 December 2012 - 05:27 AM

View PostJaddy, on 30 December 2012 - 04:56 AM, said:

hmm, i dont get why people keep asking for more dragon weapons. they are level 60 gear, they are just as good (or just as bad) as all the other dragon weapons. there is really no need for those items. 80+ items is what we need
RuneScape still needs to finish all of the dragon tier weapons for each type of weapon that we have.

Posted Image

#6 Jaddy

Jaddy

Accomplished Agility Freak

• RS Name:Jaddy
  • Clan:Zybeznet
  • Team:Zchat

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:05 AM

View PostWats Ronskep, on 30 December 2012 - 05:27 AM, said:

View PostJaddy, on 30 December 2012 - 04:56 AM, said:

RuneScape still needs to finish all of the dragon tier weapons for each type of weapon that we have.
That may be. But imo it is a waste to spend month of developing a new bosss, just to turn it into dead content because of the fact that it just drops lvl60-gear. Alternatively jagex could add those missing dragon items to existing bosses like they did with thedragon limbs at tds

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Maxed: 6th of August 2012
2496:19th of October 2012
Completionist: 30th of October 2012
2595: 25th of September 2013

#7 Murdoc

Murdoc

D-FENS

Posted 30 December 2012 - 09:11 AM

Whilst I can understand where you're coming from, Jad, you're forgetting that not everyone is maxed out/close to being so. Dragon items are still things many of the newer players will be aspiring to get hold of for whatever reason before stepping up to better equipment. Plus on top of that there is the whole fact that it's become (in a sense) 'signature armour', if you get what I mean. Even though the set is pitifully out-dated - there is still a certain nostalgic affection for what they once stood for, so on that basis I can't see how Jagex would suddenly decide to unceremoniously sweep everything under the carpet.

Posted Image
“People are continually pointing out to me the wretchedness of white people in order to console me for the wretchedness of blacks. But an itemized account of the American failure does not console me and it should not console anyone else. That hundreds of thousands of white people are living, in effect, no better than the "African Americans" is not a fact to be regarded with complacency. The social and moral bankruptcy suggested by this fact is of the bitterest, most terrifying kind.”

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: