Runescape's Castle Wars Comes To Ace Of Spades!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 Kevin♫

Kevin♫

The Scientist

• RS Name:King Bradley
  • RS Status:Oldschool

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:57 PM

As a special Christmas treat, we here at Jagex have released a free winter content pack for our brand-new creative shooter, Ace of Spades. As well as introducing brand new maps, and a new game mode and weapon, there’s an extra special map designed specifically for Runescape fans – the epic Castle Wars!

The Castle Wars map is based on the Runescape minigame you know so well. It features two giant fortresses pitched at opposite ends of an enormous battleground, featuring castle interiors with multiple floors, an underground cave system that stretches the length of the battlefield, and a desolate overground wasteland that separates the two opposing castles.

With every element of the map entirely destructible, you’ve never experienced Castle Wars like this before. If you visit our Steam page between now and January 4th, Ace of Spades is available at a 20% discount!

The Ace of Spades Team

About Ace of Spades

Ace of Spades is a unique and retro-looking, creative shooter which blends all the imagination and creative freedom of world-building gaming with the mayhem and excitement of competitive, team-based multiplayer first-person shooters. With four unique classes constructing, destructing and creating mayhem on an endlessly evolving battlefield, choose how you take out the opposition with complete strategic and creative freedom.

Discuss this here.

"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win."

- Sun Tzu (Art of War)

Recruiting Board Leader // Clan Discussion Staff // General Discussion Staff // Contact me with any questions.

#2 Manga

Manga

『  』

Posted 28 December 2012 - 08:37 AM

Anyone wondering about this game, I own it. it's painfully average but different enough to look at. The Minecraft part is fun but the gun-play is as basic as you can get.

☼ This never ever should have been, but that's the way it is ☼
Posted Image
Zchat Gold Star |Zybeznet Overseer|MM&D Staff|Global Moderator

#3 Jaddy

Jaddy

Accomplished Agility Freak

• RS Name:Jaddy
  • RS Status:Member
  • Clan:Zybeznet
  • Team:Zchat

Posted 28 December 2012 - 09:17 AM

ive seen those vids silentc0re made about this game, and i must admit, it looks like alot of fun. might try it one day. does anyone know howmuch the game costs?

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Maxed: 6th of August 2012
2496:19th of October 2012
Completionist: 30th of October 2012
2595: 25th of September 2013

#4 Manga

Manga

『  』

Posted 28 December 2012 - 09:20 AM

View PostJaddy, on 28 December 2012 - 09:17 AM, said:

ive seen those vids silentc0re made about this game, and i must admit, it looks like alot of fun. might try it one day. does anyone know howmuch the game costs?
$10 going for $8 right now.

Posted Image

#5 Jaddy

Jaddy

Accomplished Agility Freak

• RS Name:Jaddy
  • RS Status:Member
  • Clan:Zybeznet
  • Team:Zchat

Posted 28 December 2012 - 11:00 AM

View PostManga, on 28 December 2012 - 09:20 AM, said:

View PostJaddy, on 28 December 2012 - 09:17 AM, said:

$10 going for $8 right now.
hmm, barely enough to call it a waste of money if it were to be disappointing

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Maxed: 6th of August 2012
2496:19th of October 2012
Completionist: 30th of October 2012
2595: 25th of September 2013

#6 Manga

Manga

『  』

Posted 28 December 2012 - 12:12 PM

I'll tell you I paid $5 for it and I think it was a good value for it. It's a cool little game. It's just not going to blow anyone out of the water. I think Brickforce does this better but I like AoS for it's style.

Posted Image

#7 Milktea4me

Milktea4me

I aim to please!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 12:22 PM

Oh good, some response from the forum about this game. I was thinking about purchasing this game for kicks.

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: