The Community Christmas Video – Get Involved!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Matchu

Matchu

Youngest of the Old

• RS Status:Retired
  • Clan:Zchat

Posted 12 December 2012 - 12:28 PM

We heard about of a really nice Christmassy idea from community member Will Miss It today. He wants to make a Community Christmas video featuring as many members of the RuneScape Community as possible.

It’s a lovely concept and something we’re really keen to help make happen. So, send us your super short video wishing your fellow Gielinorians a Merry Christmas to [email protected] by December 20th and we’ll get them all over to Will Miss It so that he can make his great idea a reality. Your mini vids can be made with your phone camera, your webcam or anything else that able to capture that Christmas spirit. There’s already a queue of J-mods waiting to take part, so it would be great to get as many of you involved as possible!

You can find full details of how to get your message to Will Miss It, via us, over on a thread we’ve created, which you’ll find here.

We’ll upload Will Miss It's finished video on Christmas Eve!

Paul M

Posted Image
Original RSC Member Number: 1191.
Official Zybez Chat: ZChat - details here.
Love is not a victory march.

#2 Elder Jr

Elder Jr

Zybaholic

• RS Name:Elder Jr
  • RS Status:Member
  • Clan:Ronin

Posted 12 December 2012 - 12:58 PM

Oh thats a great idea, i hope to submit something short and sweet that captures the spirit of festive season!

Posted Image

#3 Milktea4me

Milktea4me

I aim to please!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:21 PM

Sounds like a good idea. Reminds me of the time where asked the players what 200M players meant to them.

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: