Reminder: Loyalty Shop Sale – 25% Off All Auras!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Kevin♫

Kevin♫

Lead the charge

• RS Name:King Bradley
  • RS Status:Oldschool

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:30 AM

There's just one week left on Xuan's Loyalty Shop sale, and with 25% off all auras and 50% off everything else, you won’t want to miss out!

If you're a member, you're immediately eligible to sign up for the Members' Loyalty Programme. All you need to do is speak to Xuan in-game - found in Varrock market square and north-east Burthorpe.

Once you've done so, you'll get a helping of loyalty points to spend in the store for each month that you're a member, which increases the longer you've been a member. You'll also be kept informed of updates to the Loyalty Shop, including future special offers and thanks to this limited-time sale, there have never been more rewards available in your first month of loyalty!

Combat-oriented Loyalty Programme auras have been overhauled for the Evolution of Combat and thanks to Xuan's sale, are easier than ever to get your hands on! Here are a few of the best to whet your appetite:
  • Inspiration: This will add extra adrenaline with every hit - great for opening up those ultimate abilities all the quicker, particularly with a fast-striking weapon.
  • Invigorate: This aura will retain a chunk of the adrenaline you'd usually use when firing off an ultimate ability, so you'll be ready to break another out all the sooner.
  • Vampyrism: This fang-tastic favourite really comes into its own with the Evolution of Combat. It returns life points equivalent to 5% of the damage you deal, and the new EoC abilities mean that a skilled player can push DPS - and the healing from this aura - to lofty new heights.
These are just some of the awesome auras available from the Loyalty Shop. Take a look here for full details.

So whether it's a new costume, an infernal gaze effect or a new combat-flavoured aura you've got your eye on, there's never been a better time to sign up and take advantage of the Loyalty Shop!

The RuneScape Team

Discuss this here.

Join ZChat - Zybez Friends Chat | AoTM Staff
Posted Image
Global Moderator | Recruiting Leader | Clan Discussion Staff | General Discussion Staff

Posted Image

#2 *Tom*

*Tom*

Expect to win.

• RS Name:BornSkulled
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:31 AM

I've taken advantage of this and bought myself a couple of Auras, I hope others do as well!

Tooheyy @SwiftIRC

Posted Image

>> Zybez Content Team << - >>Zchat Moderator<< - >> Zybez20 Team <<

Posted Image

#3 ToeJam

ToeJam

Finger Picking Good

• RS Name:ToeJam
  • RS Status:Retired

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:42 AM

Hmmm, still have 100k reward points to play around with... might have a look when I get back home tonight.

Posted Image

#4 Josh Hogg

Josh Hogg

Debenkey

• RS Name:Josh Hogg

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:02 AM

I had about 130k points which I spent on this. I was quite happy with the saving.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image
Damage Inc.
August '09 MotM

Rejuvenation
June '10 MotM

#5 Sir Sparhawk

Sir Sparhawk

Posted 28 November 2012 - 06:08 PM

Bought Vampirism and Penance, not a bad discount!

View Post[J]osh, on 08 November 2010 - 04:03 AM, said:

You wouldnt call water with a dash of orange pure water cos it only has a little orange in it... would you?

#6 W13

W13
  • RS Name:W13

Posted 07 December 2012 - 12:38 AM

Ah crap I missed the sale. :-) Oh well... I'll wait for the next one.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
"Can't tan pon it long, naw eat no yam, no steam fish, nor no green banana" - Sean Paul

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: