Reminder: Loyalty Shop Sale – 25% Off All Auras!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Kevin♫

Kevin♫

The Scientist

• RS Name:King Bradley
  • RS Status:Oldschool

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:30 AM

There's just one week left on Xuan's Loyalty Shop sale, and with 25% off all auras and 50% off everything else, you won’t want to miss out!

If you're a member, you're immediately eligible to sign up for the Members' Loyalty Programme. All you need to do is speak to Xuan in-game - found in Varrock market square and north-east Burthorpe.

Once you've done so, you'll get a helping of loyalty points to spend in the store for each month that you're a member, which increases the longer you've been a member. You'll also be kept informed of updates to the Loyalty Shop, including future special offers and thanks to this limited-time sale, there have never been more rewards available in your first month of loyalty!

Combat-oriented Loyalty Programme auras have been overhauled for the Evolution of Combat and thanks to Xuan's sale, are easier than ever to get your hands on! Here are a few of the best to whet your appetite:
  • Inspiration: This will add extra adrenaline with every hit - great for opening up those ultimate abilities all the quicker, particularly with a fast-striking weapon.
  • Invigorate: This aura will retain a chunk of the adrenaline you'd usually use when firing off an ultimate ability, so you'll be ready to break another out all the sooner.
  • Vampyrism: This fang-tastic favourite really comes into its own with the Evolution of Combat. It returns life points equivalent to 5% of the damage you deal, and the new EoC abilities mean that a skilled player can push DPS - and the healing from this aura - to lofty new heights.
These are just some of the awesome auras available from the Loyalty Shop. Take a look here for full details.

So whether it's a new costume, an infernal gaze effect or a new combat-flavoured aura you've got your eye on, there's never been a better time to sign up and take advantage of the Loyalty Shop!

The RuneScape Team

Discuss this here.

"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win."

- Sun Tzu (Art of War)

Recruiting Board Leader // Clan Discussion Staff // General Discussion Staff // Contact me with any questions.

#2 *Tom*

*Tom*

Expect to win.

• RS Name:BornSkulled
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:31 AM

I've taken advantage of this and bought myself a couple of Auras, I hope others do as well!

Tooheyy @SwiftIRC

Posted Image

>> Zybez Content Team << - >>Zchat Moderator<< - >> Zybez20 Team <<

Posted Image

#3 ToeJam

ToeJam

Finger Picking Good

• RS Name:ToeJam
  • RS Status:Retired

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:42 AM

Hmmm, still have 100k reward points to play around with... might have a look when I get back home tonight.

Posted Image

#4 Josh Hogg

Josh Hogg

Debenkey

• RS Name:Josh Hogg

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:02 AM

I had about 130k points which I spent on this. I was quite happy with the saving.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image
Damage Inc.
August '09 MotM

Rejuvenation
June '10 MotM

#5 Sir Sparhawk

Sir Sparhawk

Posted 28 November 2012 - 06:08 PM

Bought Vampirism and Penance, not a bad discount!

View Post[J]osh, on 08 November 2010 - 04:03 AM, said:

You wouldnt call water with a dash of orange pure water cos it only has a little orange in it... would you?

#6 W13

W13
  • RS Name:W13

Posted 07 December 2012 - 12:38 AM

Ah crap I missed the sale. :-) Oh well... I'll wait for the next one.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
"Can't tan pon it long, naw eat no yam, no steam fish, nor no green banana" - Sean Paul

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: