Comparison between Zaryte Bow, Royal Crossbow and Dual CCBs
They all have an accuracy of 800 making their DPS comparison very fair meaning they all have the same likelihood of hitting.
- Zaryte Bow dmg 1608 @ speed of fast (Atk once per 3 seconds) = 536 DPS
- Royal Crossbow using Royal Bolts dmg 1927 @ speed of average (Atk once per 3.6 seconds) = 535.277 DPS
- Dual Wield Chaotic Crossbows using Royal Bolts dmg 867+433 @ speed of fastest (Atk once per 2.4s) = 541.666 DPS
- Dual Wield Chaotic Crossbows using Diamond Bolts dmg 771+385 @ speed of fastest (Atk once per 2.4s) = 481 DPS
- Dual Wielding Chaotic Crossbows comes out on top whilst using Royal Bolts, which are inexpensive making it the overall cheapest and best if the monster has no weakness to Arrows.
- Zaryte Bow has the second most DPS by 0.723 over the Royal Crossbow which isn't much at all, degrades, and uses no ammo. Not worth paying over 150m for one unless you really have the money.
- Royal Crossbow is pretty much equivalent to the Zaryte Bow, and costs less than 100m making it more viable than a Zaryte Bow unless the monster has a weakness to arrows.
Edited by Qualify, 23 November 2012 - 06:02 AM.