Runescape Membership Now Available Through Rewardspay!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Kevin♫

Kevin♫

The Scientist

• RS Name:King Bradley
  • RS Status:Oldschool

Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:14 PM

There's now a new way to purchase a RuneScape membership!

RewardsPay is a payment service that lets you use your credit card and airline rewards to purchase goods and services in partnership with Discover Cashback Bonus and United MileagePlus – and now we’ve teamed up with them to provide you with a new method of joining the members' community.

To get started, just click here and follow the simple instructions and you’ll be able to redeem your cash rewards or miles for a RuneScape membership in no time. A one month membership package is available and for any questions you may have, check out the RewardsPay FAQ.

The RuneScape Team

"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win."

- Sun Tzu (Art of War)

Recruiting Board Leader // Clan Discussion Staff // General Discussion Staff // Contact me with any questions.

#2 Milktea4me

Milktea4me

I aim to please!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:16 PM

Looks like a watered down Paypal. Kinda of weird how people would pay miles to buy Runescape membership. Just when you think you've seen it all...

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#3 Lieutenant Dan

Lieutenant Dan

Zybez's Unofficial Brony Representative

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:26 AM

View PostMilktea4me, on 22 November 2012 - 01:16 PM, said:

Looks like a watered down Paypal. Kinda of weird how people would pay miles to buy Runescape membership. Just when you think you've seen it all...
Well I have a Discover card and I earn reward credit for all the purchases I make. I don't fly often and many of the rewards are just kinda... meh. I usually just get the $50 towards my bill when I have enough points but this is at least an alternative. That being said, it takes *forever* to save up enough points for it :P

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: