Runescape Membership Now Available Through Rewardspay!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Kevin♫

Kevin♫

Equal justice under law

• RS Name:King Bradley
  • RS Status:Oldschool

Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:14 PM

There's now a new way to purchase a RuneScape membership!

RewardsPay is a payment service that lets you use your credit card and airline rewards to purchase goods and services in partnership with Discover Cashback Bonus and United MileagePlus – and now we’ve teamed up with them to provide you with a new method of joining the members' community.

To get started, just click here and follow the simple instructions and you’ll be able to redeem your cash rewards or miles for a RuneScape membership in no time. A one month membership package is available and for any questions you may have, check out the RewardsPay FAQ.

The RuneScape Team

Posted Image
Board Leader of Player Kills || Senior Moderator || CD Staff || GD Staff
"If you look for the light you can often find it. But if you look for the dark, it's all you'll ever see."
- Iroh (The Legend of Korra)

#2 Milktea4me

Milktea4me

I aim to please!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:16 PM

Looks like a watered down Paypal. Kinda of weird how people would pay miles to buy Runescape membership. Just when you think you've seen it all...

#3 Lieutenant Dan

Lieutenant Dan

Zybez's Unofficial Brony Representative

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:26 AM

View PostMilktea4me, on 22 November 2012 - 01:16 PM, said:

Looks like a watered down Paypal. Kinda of weird how people would pay miles to buy Runescape membership. Just when you think you've seen it all...
Well I have a Discover card and I earn reward credit for all the purchases I make. I don't fly often and many of the rewards are just kinda... meh. I usually just get the $50 towards my bill when I have enough points but this is at least an alternative. That being said, it takes *forever* to save up enough points for it :P

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: